PistonHeads.com Forum

Nigella Lawson BBC 2

Author
Discussion

Black can man

Original Poster:

21,389 posts

76 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Jesus H, how does this woman make cooking so damn erotic

She's lush

grumbledoak

20,801 posts

141 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
'and in the process, i just about ripped my cock off.'

Big Al.

50,557 posts

166 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
She may be hot, but her food is fecking atrocious IMHO.

Maxymillion

459 posts

132 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
She's lost weight and looks good for it. Negative effect on her chest though....shame.

NDA

12,052 posts

133 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
I'm rather bored of her shtick. Her gimmick of trying to look erotic and batting her eyelids is tiresome after a while. She's a one trick pony.
Advertisement

sunbeam alpine

3,147 posts

96 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Maxymillion said:
She's lost weight and looks good for it. Negative effect on her chest though....shame.
I thought it had shrunk a bit. Wife didn't appreciate me asking though.

porridge

1,109 posts

52 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
NDA said:
I'm rather bored of her shtick. Her gimmick of trying to look erotic and batting her eyelids is tiresome after a while. She's a one trick pony.


+1

Slyjoe

1,299 posts

119 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
I watched it with my 14 year old lad who was sniggering the whole way through. I must admit, she gives me the horn!

watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wncEeJZqzM


GWC

4,246 posts

103 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
This just about sums up the whole concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L57BcmGB-E0

Wacky Racer

25,495 posts

155 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all

GhostDriver

844 posts

100 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Every time I watch her I feel the need to make a creamy white sauce

ajprice

12,773 posts

104 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Wish I had a 3D TV hehehttp://youtu.be/Y9gY653SGj0

Beefmeister

12,763 posts

138 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Slyjoe said:
I watched it with my 14 year old lad who was sniggering the whole way through. I must admit, she gives me the horn!

watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wncEeJZqzM
That is comedy genius.

And it may have given me a semi

GregE240

10,847 posts

175 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Big Al. said:
She may be hot, but her food is fecking atrocious IMHO.
Lonely up there?

porridge

1,109 posts

52 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
GregE240 said:
Big Al. said:
She may be hot, but her food is fecking atrocious IMHO.
Lonely up there?
Mrs Porridge said same yesterday, says Nigella food is not realistic as the ingredients are far too rich for an everyday meal, more a calorific indulgence so she prefers Lorraine, Jamie etc recipes

Raify

6,552 posts

156 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Beefmeister said:
Slyjoe said:
I watched it with my 14 year old lad who was sniggering the whole way through. I must admit, she gives me the horn!

watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wncEeJZqzM
That is comedy genius.

And it may have given me a semi
I always nurse a Semillon whilst watching Nigella

Dr Doofenshmirtz

9,465 posts

108 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Maxymillion said:
She's lost weight and looks good for it. Negative effect on her chest though....shame.
She had a perfect curvaceous figure before! lick No need to change anything.