Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2
4 5 ... 140 141
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Conian

7,949 posts

87 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th December 2009 quote quote all
WHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

becksW

10,913 posts

97 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th December 2009 quote quote all
Conian said:
WHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
biggrin

Gnits

699 posts

87 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th December 2009 quote quote all
Scissors, paper, stone, lizard, Spock.

T89 Callan

8,422 posts

79 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
One of the greatest quotes ever in this weeks episode from Sheldon:

"I cry because other people are idiots and that makes me sad"

Classic.

freecar

4,204 posts

73 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
T89 Callan said:
One of the greatest quotes ever in this weeks episode from Sheldon:

"I cry because other people are idiots and that makes me sad"

Classic.
I quite liked "Sheldon doesn't like it when you play with the Sheldon"
Advertisement

The Hypno-Toad

7,985 posts

91 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
djmck30 said:

"The third season of The Big Bang Theory will première in the United Kingdom in December. E4, the digital network from Channel 4, will air the show at 9PM on Thursdays from December 17th.

The show will be airing air alongside its fellow CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, of which E4 will be airing the fourth season.

The time and date again is Thursday, December 17th at 9PM on E4"

From http://the-big-bang-theory.com/

bounce
Hang on, lets get this right.

Penny & Robin? Within 1/2 hour of each other?lick

+ Barney & Sheldon? hehe

Thats a good night in. smilesmilesmile

djmck30

256 posts

72 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
The Hypno-Toad said:
djmck30 said:

"The third season of The Big Bang Theory will première in the United Kingdom in December. E4, the digital network from Channel 4, will air the show at 9PM on Thursdays from December 17th.

The show will be airing air alongside its fellow CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, of which E4 will be airing the fourth season.

The time and date again is Thursday, December 17th at 9PM on E4"

From http://the-big-bang-theory.com/

bounce
Hang on, lets get this right.

Penny & Robin? Within 1/2 hour of each other?lick

+ Barney & Sheldon? hehe

Thats a good night in. smilesmilesmile
Let's not forget Lily too!
lickcloud9bounce

williskwl

183 posts

63 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
Big Bang theory ftw

"Whas up my nerdizzle" lolol- Howard introducing his gf

djmck30

256 posts

72 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
T89 Callan said:
One of the greatest quotes ever in this weeks episode from Sheldon:

"I cry because other people are idiots and that makes me sad"

Classic.
Could that be a new slogan for PH?? smile

Salgar

3,022 posts

70 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
djmck30 said:
T89 Callan said:
One of the greatest quotes ever in this weeks episode from Sheldon:

"I cry because other people are idiots and that makes me sad"

Classic.
Could that be a new slogan for PH?? smile
This week's episode was especially good biggrin

effkay

662 posts

75 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
Salgar said:
djmck30 said:
T89 Callan said:
One of the greatest quotes ever in this weeks episode from Sheldon:

"I cry because other people are idiots and that makes me sad"

Classic.
Could that be a new slogan for PH?? smile
This week's episode was especially good biggrin
+1

Been telling everyone that today!

On a side note, anyone been watching the new show called The League?

Seen first few episodes and I'm really liking it (got Jon Lajoie in it from YouTube fame).

Conian

7,949 posts

87 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th December 2009 quote quote all
williskwl said:
Big Bang theory ftw

"Whas up my nerdizzle" lolol- Howard introducing his gf
heeeeey Williskwl those shoes are ace where did you get them from?
BAZINGA!...... I dont' care.

JD

1,309 posts

114 months

[news] 
Thursday 10th December 2009 quote quote all
effkay said:
On a side note, anyone been watching the new show called The League?

Seen first few episodes and I'm really liking it (got Jon Lajoie in it from YouTube fame).
Watched the first five episodes

mighty funny, maybe even its own thread funny

the 4th episode, when Taco appeared in the costume, almost cried with laughter

effkay

662 posts

75 months

[news] 
Thursday 10th December 2009 quote quote all
JD said:
effkay said:
On a side note, anyone been watching the new show called The League?

Seen first few episodes and I'm really liking it (got Jon Lajoie in it from YouTube fame).
Watched the first five episodes

mighty funny, maybe even its own thread funny

the 4th episode, when Taco appeared in the costume, almost cried with laughter
Watched 4 and 5 last night also. Agree with you about Taco! Ending to the 'Dude Weekend' episode was great too!

The Hypno-Toad

7,985 posts

91 months

[news] 
Friday 11th December 2009 quote quote all
djmck30 said:
The Hypno-Toad said:
djmck30 said:

"The third season of The Big Bang Theory will première in the United Kingdom in December. E4, the digital network from Channel 4, will air the show at 9PM on Thursdays from December 17th.

The show will be airing air alongside its fellow CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, of which E4 will be airing the fourth season.

The time and date again is Thursday, December 17th at 9PM on E4"

From http://the-big-bang-theory.com/

bounce
Hang on, lets get this right.

Penny & Robin? Within 1/2 hour of each other?lick

+ Barney & Sheldon? hehe

Thats a good night in. smilesmilesmile
Let's not forget Lily too!
lickcloud9bounce
And from last nights trailer, following the god awful final Scrubs episode, Sarah Chalkes still in How I Met Your Mother!! smilesmilesmile

Which gives me an excuse to post this!!!!



Huzzarh!!

MiniMan64

9,301 posts

76 months

[news] 
Friday 11th December 2009 quote quote all
cloud9

For reference though I really like the final episode of Scrubs last night, just a shame they're going to drag it out longer with the "new version" which is clearly a bad idea.

james_tigerwoods

Original Poster:

11,964 posts

83 months

[news] 
Friday 11th December 2009 quote quote all
MiniMan64 said:
cloud9

For reference though I really like the final episode of Scrubs last night, just a shame they're going to drag it out longer with the "new version" which is clearly a bad idea.
Sorry. Penny is more cloud9

However - I fail to see how Scrubs will work without JD....

KaraK

11,648 posts

95 months

[news] 
Friday 11th December 2009 quote quote all
The season 8 finale of scrubs was pure fan service all the way. As an episode in it's own right (if you count the double as one) then it wasn't really anything but if you were someone who was there at the start it was a nice send of. Oh and I loved the rant book!

But back on topic I'm glad to see that E4 are going to be showing BBT from next week!

T89 Callan

8,422 posts

79 months

[news] 
Friday 11th December 2009 quote quote all
Whole topic about how st the new series of Scrubs is here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...

It is fking dire.

Halb

23,493 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 11th December 2009 quote quote all
KaraK said:
But back on topic I'm glad to see that E4 are going to be showing BBT from next week!
day?
1 2
4 5 ... 140 141
Reply to Topic