Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4 ... 105 106
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

Oakey

16,826 posts

103 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
tonker said:
Sadly, one of the first people to raise it was Nick Griffin - and he was derided (distasteful though he is, he was right on this).
And now the BNP have sucked Charlene Downes family onside.

heppers75

2,996 posts

104 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
tonker said:
Sadly, one of the first people to raise it was Nick Griffin - and he was derided (distasteful though he is, he was right on this).
Very true, I was discussing it with a more enlightened Muslim friend earlier today and he said the problem will be bigger than this and the reason is the views of some in his community was that they will simply not view it as wrong as they are A) Women and B) Not Muslim so therefore they are free morally to do whatever they wish.

His comment about the extreme right and actually the lovely Mr Griffin came up was that what they do is pick at the threads of the worst elements of that which they oppose and situations like this will fuel that fire.

I suspect sadly we have not heard the last of this..

The Spruce goose

6,397 posts

82 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
I would pay for them to be my hard target..

Any sex criminals to me are lower than low, and it should be an eye for eye. If they had honour they would slit their own throats.

carmonk

7,910 posts

74 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
heppers75 said:
tonker said:
Sadly, one of the first people to raise it was Nick Griffin - and he was derided (distasteful though he is, he was right on this).
Very true, I was discussing it with a more enlightened Muslim friend earlier today and he said the problem will be bigger than this and the reason is the views of some in his community was that they will simply not view it as wrong as they are A) Women and B) Not Muslim so therefore they are free morally to do whatever they wish.
I don't really wish to turn this into a religious thread but his acquaintences share this viewpoint because this is what Islam teaches them. It's written very clearly in the Koran that women are second-class citizens and infidels are worthy only of death or servitude. Combine the two and is it any wonder weak-minded males of the Islamic persuasion are targetting and abusing non-Muslim females?

heppers75 said:
His comment about the extreme right and actually the lovely Mr Griffin came up was that what they do is pick at the threads of the worst elements of that which they oppose and situations like this will fuel that fire.

I suspect sadly we have not heard the last of this..
It's not sad that such vile, rampant and widespread crime is finally being exposed.

Mojooo

8,769 posts

67 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Knowing lots of Muslims I wouldnt say that is a view shared by anyone I know. I very much doubt these guys are much practising Muslims because here is a humdinger for you, most people of any background will realise shagging a drunk 14 year old is probably wrong on some level. Whilst the Koran may say this that or the other I think you overestimate how many follow it or believe it to the letter. I would suggest they are just scum.

Culturual issues may come into it in that women may be classed less equal than men and to some extent (and not to sound nasty) if there are lots of teenagers hanging around on the street for the 'taking' then it is unsurprising these types of gangs preying on easy targets.

I find it interesting that when asian criminals are bought to justice the first things that are always mentioned are their ethnicity, religion and community - yet when you get a white paedo gang none of that is mentioned. Do white padeo gangs have less respect for women? Why didnt the community in Cornwall pick up this lot? http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/nov/26/cornwall-...

The simple fact is there is a section of society out there that these scumbags dont resepect (i.e these teenagers that seem to be wandering the streets or whatnot) - whether the offenders are white or brown. it really says more about our country that these girls can be bought and sold so easily. maybe is says something about their culture that asian girls are not the ones wodnering the street getting drunk and "other stuff".

Failure of parenting if you ask me - or possibly the care system if an earlier post is accurate.

I think the problem is probably worse than we think and I think a lot more people would be at it if they had access and knew how easy it probably is.
Advertisement

D3fender

946 posts

50 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
I don't care what religion this gang follow, all I care about are the victims and my taxes being wasted on imprisoning these reptiles, gassing them would be a cheaper solution.

Chrisw666

22,654 posts

86 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
7mike said:
That's fair enough.
However how the fk to peadophiles get to know they share the same tastes? OK, I can understand how the internet allowed them to 'pool resources' but ffs a bunch of blokes who all know each other! It's not like you'd sit in the pub (or kebab shop)with your mates and it would just crop up in conversation; "Actually guy's, a have a confesion to make........" "That's a bloody coincidence..." "Well count me in, I'll give anything a go...."
An attraction to pubescent teenage girls isn't peadophilia but ephebophilia (or hebephilia if refering to generally 11-13 year olds), as such an element of attraction towards the girls would exist naturally. In this case a lack of morals, access to the girls and opportunity have all landed in the same place at the same time.

It probably starts with the younger men finding an easy way in and then the older guys get involved and they start treating the girls as toys.

Recently our local police and social services have been monitoring a couple of homes where groups of Asian men who all have ties with West Yorkshire have been appearing for a few days at a time and hosting 'parties' that appear to involve young girls they have met via the internet. As with the case at court presently the girls involved are generally vulnerable, in the care system somehow, and are already at serious risk of harm.

What I find disturbing is that nobody seems to have found it prudent to warn children of these risks directly, or find a way to make local parents aware that their children are being put at risk. (ok the later would lead to pitch forks and burnings).

tonker

47,226 posts

135 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Mojooo said:
The simple fact is there is a section of society out there that these scumbags dont resepect (i.e these teenagers that seem to be wandering the streets or whatnot) - whether the offenders are white or brown. it really says more about our country that these girls can be bought and sold so easily. maybe is says something about their culture that asian girls are not the ones wodnering the street getting drunk and "other stuff".

Failure of parenting if you ask me - or possibly the care system if an earlier post is accurate.

I think the problem is probably worse than we think and I think a lot more people would be at it if they had access and knew how easy it probably is.
As usual, blame the victims. It's not the bruvvers, innit. Do you blame those victims of honour killings (not that it's any such thing) for talking to a man, or maybe just going out on their own and talking to a boy that their brothers and uncles haven't approved as well.....

These girls are victims. They are not to blame. They are a product of a society at that age, not the cause of it. And you try to spin it that Asian girls aren't like that - no, so what are you doing about those Asian women who are effectively living in the Middle Ages behind closed doors in Britain today.... where do you stand on the Asian man and his wife on the charges of 'slavery and rape' just last week just down the M62 from this court case ?

As you brought it up, the White Cornwall paedos - well yes. But the statistics show that Asian gangs are overrepresented by a factor of 5 in the paedo rape gang stats. but because there are fewer of them, the absolute numbers are lower - you don't need to be a statistician to see that. The issue is how it gets dealt with - and as usual, you have gone the 'defend them, attack everyone else, look an Eagle' approach....


Mojooo

8,769 posts

67 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
I am (and have) quite happily caled the blokes who did it scum.

What I don't agree with is the veiled suggestions that they are the only ones that do this kind of stuff when quite clearly that is not the case/

The only difference is when an ethnic minority commits a crime it is pounded home that they are an ethnic minority.

You are one of the main ones to always bring it up.

Hopefully you will be doing the same nexttime an englishman commits such a heinous act.

Mojooo

8,769 posts

67 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
So how do we address the problem of an asian male being 5 times more likely to be a paedo than a white man?

mattnunn

6,512 posts

48 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Mojooo said:
The simple fact is there is a section of society out there that these scumbags dont resepect (i.e these teenagers that seem to be wandering the streets or whatnot) - whether the offenders are white or brown. it really says more about our country that these girls can be bought and sold so easily. maybe is says something about their culture that asian girls are not the ones wodnering the street getting drunk and "other stuff".

Failure of parenting if you ask me - or possibly the care system if an earlier post is accurate.

I think the problem is probably worse than we think and I think a lot more people would be at it if they had access and knew how easy it probably is.
Moojoo, that is an outrageous opinion, if you're trolling or trying to get a rise then it's pretty poor old chap, just no cricket.

I've fked a few muslim girls and I can tell you they were not that difficult to roll.

Mojooo

8,769 posts

67 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
mattnunn said:
Moojoo, that is an outrageous opinion, if you're trolling or trying to get a rise then it's pretty poor old chap, just no cricket.

I've fked a few muslim girls and I can tell you they were not that difficult to roll.
Muslim girls are all locked up in their bedrooms dont forget!

Anyway, I would imagine that there are on the whole less asian girls out there hanging around on the streets falling victim to this kind of thing than white girls - that has been my experience anyway (i.e of the people i see hanging aorund on the streets at night)......

unless of course you are admitting to plying a 15 year old muslim girl with alcohol!

Chrisw666

22,654 posts

86 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Mojooo said:
Failure of parenting if you ask me - or possibly the care system if an earlier post is accurate.

I think the problem is probably worse than we think and I think a lot more people would be at it if they had access and knew how easy it probably is.
If a child is in care then yes their parents have probably failed them in some way, however the care system is a very loose term and often children classes as in care have many more freedoms (and less boundaries or respect for them) than children who are not in care.

Teenage girls are generally more rebelious, mature emotionally and sexually quicker than boys, often seek out older partners even if the relationships are entirely vanilla, and teenage girls who have been abandoned or mistreated by parents will seek any form of 'love' they can from men (even if that means multiple partners).

There is clearly a lot of Asian men exploiting these children, but also a lot of (Lets face it one is unacceptable) white men and black men where the opportunity or will exists. I think it is wrong to say more people would be 'at it' if they realised how easy it is because it isn't the ease but the morality that stops the majority of adult men fking drunk teenagers. The ease isn't helped by the British inability to discuss sex openly with our children, the fact that most adults who care for children don't understand the level of trust children put into people they meet online, and that children are in more of a hurry than ever to act like adults and be given freedom before being capable of dealing with responsibilities.

heppers75

2,996 posts

104 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Mojooo said:
Muslim girls are all locked up in their bedrooms dont forget!

Anyway, I would imagine that there are on the whole less asian girls out there hanging around on the streets falling victim to this kind of thing than white girls - that has been my experience anyway (i.e of the people i see hanging aorund on the streets at night)......

unless of course you are admitting to plying a 15 year old muslim girl with alcohol!
Not wanting to state the bleeding obvious but numerically surely there are more white than Asian teenagers in the UK so therefore in any given location statistically there is likely to be numerically more anyway so that is a statistically spurious argument at best!?

Mobile Chicane

17,936 posts

99 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Anyone who sexually predates the vulnerable and underage is despicable.

They need to be exposed for what they are and a community in denial is hardly going to help this process.

(As no doubt the Catholic church has had to accept in recent years.)

Mojooo

8,769 posts

67 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
heppers75 said:
Not wanting to state the bleeding obvious but numerically surely there are more white than Asian teenagers in the UK so therefore in any given location statistically there is likely to be numerically more anyway so that is a statistically spurious argument at best!?
Yes, but even proportionatley.


heppers75

2,996 posts

104 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Mojooo said:
heppers75 said:
Not wanting to state the bleeding obvious but numerically surely there are more white than Asian teenagers in the UK so therefore in any given location statistically there is likely to be numerically more anyway so that is a statistically spurious argument at best!?
Yes, but even proportionatley.
Ok so I assume then you know all the figures to back that up? I don't BTW so happy to learn from your sharing of them, or is this simply an assumption on your part?

tonker

47,226 posts

135 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Mojooo said:
I am (and have) quite happily caled the blokes who did it scum.

What I don't agree with is the veiled suggestions that they are the only ones that do this kind of stuff when quite clearly that is not the case/

The only difference is when an ethnic minority commits a crime it is pounded home that they are an ethnic minority.

You are one of the main ones to always bring it up.

Hopefully you will be doing the same nexttime an englishman commits such a heinous act.
Believe me, you don't want to get into ethnic minorities and rape stats. Or murder stats. Or drug dealing stats. Or robbery. Or violent crime. Or credit card fraud. Or insurance fraud. There are a massive number of white scumbags. There are sadly also a larger proportion of other communities that are even worse..... but no-one wants to admit it or makes excuses, and you basically saying "these girls are asking for it" was shameful.

Mojooo

8,769 posts

67 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Chrisw666 said:
If a child is in care then yes their parents have probably failed them in some way, however the care system is a very loose term and often children classes as in care have many more freedoms (and less boundaries or respect for them) than children who are not in care.

Teenage girls are generally more rebelious, mature emotionally and sexually quicker than boys, often seek out older partners even if the relationships are entirely vanilla, and teenage girls who have been abandoned or mistreated by parents will seek any form of 'love' they can from men (even if that means multiple partners).

There is clearly a lot of Asian men exploiting these children, but also a lot of (Lets face it one is unacceptable) white men and black men where the opportunity or will exists. I think it is wrong to say more people would be 'at it' if they realised how easy it is because it isn't the ease but the morality that stops the majority of adult men fking drunk teenagers. The ease isn't helped by the British inability to discuss sex openly with our children, the fact that most adults who care for children don't understand the level of trust children put into people they meet online, and that children are in more of a hurry than ever to act like adults and be given freedom before being capable of dealing with responsibilities.
Fair points. But why do we seemingly have so many more teenagers 'straying' than we did 20 years ago.

IMO it isn't that much of a jump to assume a moral decline in men. We are hearing WAY more stories about paedos thesedays - is that because detection is better or because there are more paedos or more people are taking their chances?

Is it not reasonable to presume there are a shedload of paedos out there?

This discussion is depressing!

zcacogp

11,056 posts

131 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st February 2012 quote quote all
Mojooo said:
I am (and have) quite happily caled the blokes who did it scum.

What I don't agree with is the veiled suggestions that they are the only ones that do this kind of stuff when quite clearly that is not the case/

The only difference is when an ethnic minority commits a crime it is pounded home that they are an ethnic minority.

You are one of the main ones to always bring it up.

Hopefully you will be doing the same nexttime an englishman commits such a heinous act.
Then, one minute later ...

Mojooo said:
So how do we address the problem of an asian male being 5 times more likely to be a paedo than a white man?
Moojoo, I'm not having a dig old chum but I slightly fail to see what you are getting at with these two (separate) posts. I may be being fick, but aren't you contradicting yourself?


Oli.
1
3 4 ... 105 106
TOPIC CLOSED