Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 111 112
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Haggleburyfinius

Original Poster:

3,899 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
It seems the protests have finally made it over here!

The Bullring was shut this afternoon/evening as a gang of men had a little shout and scream. Quite what Birmingham's shops and shoppers had to do with either the film or cartoons I am not sure...

BBC reporting that they don't know why the protests are taking place...they (BBC) are still based here in Brum, no? Could've just looked out the window...everyone else knows!

Cost myself and a lot of other businesses a lot of money today grrrrrrrrr.

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

87 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Sad news.....I guess they (British Muslims) need to show solidarity with the rest otherwise......


Just watched the film on Youtube.....What a pile of sh*te....couldn't make head nor tail of it.


RichyBoy

2,550 posts

100 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Just watched the film also, what was that about.

Edited by RichyBoy on Friday 21st September 20:33

Pesty

29,951 posts

139 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Also protests in Scotland outside the parliament building and in London.

Haggleburyfinius

Original Poster:

3,899 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
RichyBoy said:
Just watched the film also, what was that about. I take it they're rioting because of the accusation about the guy being a pedophile?
I suspect they're there because the Imam told them to at Friday prayers? (Although these may take place on a Friday evening thinking about it...that's when the streets are overflowing with cars in parts of the city).

Actually, to be fair, they aren't rioting (yet) just chanting and attempting to menace really.
Advertisement

RichyBoy

2,550 posts

100 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Haggleburyfinius said:
I suspect they're there because the Imam told them to at Friday prayers? (Although these may take place on a Friday evening thinking about it...that's when the streets are overflowing with cars in parts of the city).

Actually, to be fair, they aren't rioting (yet) just chanting and attempting to menace really.
LOL just removed that last bit.

On the conspiracy website they say 198 arrested.

Guam

21,039 posts

151 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
hesnotthemessiah said:
Sad news.....I guess they (British Muslims) need to show solidarity with the rest otherwise......


Just watched the film on Youtube.....What a pile of sh*te....couldn't make head nor tail of it.
A lot like Satanic Verses then?

Loads of fuss over unintelligible guff smile

Pesty

29,951 posts

139 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Wonder if sheeda pistol is there.

grumbledoak

18,354 posts

116 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Ze French are 'avin none of it. Protests banned.
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/21/film-prot...

A nice irony.

martin84

5,366 posts

36 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
I watched the 13 minute clip on Youtube the other night. I'm sorry but there's no way all of these nutters setting stuff on fire round the World have actually sat and watched it. I lost the will to live after 5 minutes, the production values were so bad it went beyond funny.

I find it impossible to believe they've all even watched it. Most have probably heard 'American made film abuses islam' and set stuff on fire anyway, how many even know the director isn't American?

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

87 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
martin84 said:
how many even know the director isn't American?
I don't think they give a sh*t TBH.

smegmore

2,468 posts

59 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
martin84 said:
I watched the 13 minute clip on Youtube the other night. I'm sorry but there's no way all of these nutters setting stuff on fire round the World have actually sat and watched it. I lost the will to live after 5 minutes, the production values were so bad it went beyond funny.

I find it impossible to believe they've all even watched it. Most have probably heard 'American made film abuses islam' and set stuff on fire anyway, how many even know the director isn't American?
Agree with this, I watched it and couldn't make head or tail of it, complete load of ste.

(But there again I'm a kuffar so what the fk do I know eh?)

Haggleburyfinius

Original Poster:

3,899 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
I was doing an enrolment at my Gym (a few yards from the Bullring) tonight with 3 young Mulsim girls (that's how I initially found out about it all).

Here's how the conversation went:

The girls: Sorry we're late, the traffic's really bad.

Me: Oh, I wondered why we've been so, so quiet all day; do you know why?

TG: Some Muslim guys are protesting and they've shut the Bullring.

Me (knowing exactly why): Why?

TG: A film was made insulting our prophet.

Me: Oh, how awful. Was it made in Birmingham then?

TG: We don't know; don't think so.

Me: So why are they protesting here; what's it got to do with Birmingham.

TG: Nothing.


Hilarious really.

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

87 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Haggleburyfinius said:
Hilarious really.
Indeed!

Haggleburyfinius

Original Poster:

3,899 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Pesty said:
Wonder if sheeda pistol is there.
I always like him, ya know (apart from the wife beating stuff). His hatred of Mirpuris (think it was them) probably stopped him.

Pesty

29,951 posts

139 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
In a statement, West Midlands Police said officers "have no power to ban a static protest"

really? I seem to recall plenty of static protests banned.



BBC still don't know why
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-19...

172ff

1,734 posts

78 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
RichyBoy said:
Just watched the film also, what was that about.

Edited by RichyBoy on Friday 21st September 20:33
Do you still have the YouTube link?

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

87 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
172ff said:
RichyBoy said:
Just watched the film also, what was that about.

Edited by RichyBoy on Friday 21st September 20:33
Do you still have the YouTube link?
Knock yourself out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFYxBr9gSRg&fea...

Pesty

29,951 posts

139 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
hesnotthemessiah said:
Removed for hate speech

youtube pussies.

BliarOut

58,790 posts

122 months

[news] 
Friday 21st September 2012 quote quote all
Muslims... Get over yourselves rolleyes
2 3 ... 111 112
Reply to Topic