PistonHeads.com Forum

Justin Lee Collins

Author
Discussion

bitchstewie

Original Poster:

10,961 posts

107 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
"I bet you’ve had two c****" and "I bet you’ve had black c*** too, haven’t you?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208842/Ju...

Nice bloke!

Jasandjules

55,303 posts

126 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Well we don't know if any of it is true yet...

The Hypno-Toad

8,449 posts

102 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
See that behind you Mr Collins? That's your career.

TBH it wasn't that brillant anyway, was it?

youngsyr

8,816 posts

89 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Jasandjules said:
Well we don't know if any of it is true yet...
Yes we do, they're allegations made by an Ex and printed by the Daily Mail; clearly absolutely on the money.

dandarez

6,442 posts

180 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Jasandjules said:
Well we don't know if any of it is true yet...
Seven extracts were played to the jury in which Collins is heard to have said:

‘You f*****up at the pub, when you’re f****** with me you look at the f****** ground,
you look at a tree, you look at a bench, you look at any f***** inanimate object,
you do not look at any other human being you slag, do you understand?’

youngsyr

8,816 posts

89 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
dandarez said:
Seven extracts were played to the jury in which Collins is heard to have said:

‘You f*****up at the pub, when you’re f****** with me you look at the f****** ground,
you look at a tree, you look at a bench, you look at any f***** inanimate object,
you do not look at any other human being you slag, do you understand?’
Context?

I said some absolutely horrific things at the weekend. Got quite a few laughs though - it was a stag do.

Steve Zodiac

314 posts

40 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Coming up...

"The Justin Lee Collins & Mel Gibson Show"

The audience will go wild... maybe

dandarez

6,442 posts

180 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
youngsyr said:
dandarez said:
Seven extracts were played to the jury in which Collins is heard to have said:

‘You f*****up at the pub, when you’re f****** with me you look at the f****** ground,
you look at a tree, you look at a bench, you look at any f***** inanimate object,
you do not look at any other human being you slag, do you understand?’
Context?

I said some absolutely horrific things at the weekend. Got quite a few laughs though - it was a stag do.
This wasn't.

Of course, he might just be an animated character - we shall see.
Re your earlier comment about it being 'Daily Mail'.
It's also in every other paper and media today. Even the Torygraph.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9567...

Edited by dandarez on Wednesday 26th September 13:46

IanMorewood

4,199 posts

145 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
If he was such a nice man why didn’t she just pack his bags and ask him to go back to his wife?

The Wookie

10,370 posts

125 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
The Wail said:
...insisted she sleep facing him
Funny I had an ex who insisted I slept facing away from her in case I breathed on her. Drastically short sighted choice if you ask me hehe

St John Smythe

5,511 posts

114 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
So they had a nine month relationship last year (and only now she's trying to get some money out of it all). Plus she's an alcoholic and has slept with over 50 men. Sounds like a right catch. There are most definitely two sides to this story.

SplatSpeed

7,312 posts

148 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
St John Smythe said:
So they had a nine month relationship last year (and only now she's trying to get some money out of it all). Plus she's an alcoholic and has slept with over 50 men. Sounds like a right catch. There are most definitely two sides to this story.
rule of 3!

Ozzie Osmond

17,027 posts

143 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Wonder if,

  • his little notebook has any interesting names in it, and
  • will it mysteriously (rofl) make its way from the police station to the press?

jdw1234

5,758 posts

112 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Its a viral add for "Pukka Pad".

:-)

rhinochopig

17,544 posts

95 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
That is utterly utterly disgusting. A DM article about someone's girlfriend that doesn't feature a picture of said girlfriend in her underwear or bikini.

ViperPict

9,909 posts

134 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all

Seems like somebody is out for some cash. They may well have had some choice arguments but she does seem like the type to evoke a set-to.

jdw1234

5,758 posts

112 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Unusually, the Daily Mail didn't say how much his house costs.


Asterix

24,054 posts

125 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
"A jury of nine women and three men"

Righto hehe

SplatSpeed

7,312 posts

148 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Asterix said:
"A jury of nine women and three men"

Righto hehe
rofl

mattnunn

7,934 posts

58 months

Wednesday 26th September 2012
quotequote all
Lost a bit of weight hasn't he?

When he did that series of challenges on Sky 1 he used to film with his wife and familly all the time, they seemed like a really nice familly unit, such a shame, it's the kids that'll suffer the most.

He should be jailed purely on the strength of his hair cut though.