Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 6 7
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Craphouserat

Original Poster:

1,097 posts

86 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Anyone else think this woman is completely fking gormless? Eamonn asks her what the mood is like at the leisure centre where the search for missing April is being organised..is it one of despondency?
She replies - where there is no news there is hope Eamonn - she was wearing a coat..so she is dressed for the weather. What the fk kind of half arsed fking dimwitted answer is that? She started well enough....does she think we're all sat at home a bit worried but then relief washes over us as we realise she has a fking coat on?

Thank fk for that....someone slap her please.

Don't have a link to this particular news piece yet...just had to get it off my chest.

Asterix

20,340 posts

113 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
She can be a tad irritating but I'm yet to see/hear anyone better Kevin Keegan for the most pointless reply to a question yet.

Him and commentator standing on Wembley Way just before a big England international. Standard throw backs to 1966 as usual and the bloke said something along the lines of, 'well, it wasn't like this back in 1966 was it Kevin?' - 'No, its wasn't. For starters they didn't have computers'.

Penarse!

Stu R

20,741 posts

100 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Just about everyone is forgiven for as long as BBC Breakfast continue to use that thick-as-mince geordie witch for the business section. Except anyone affiliated with Fox News of course.

el stovey

14,914 posts

148 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Stu R said:
Just about everyone is forgiven for as long as BBC Breakfast continue to use that thick-as-mince geordie witch for the business section.
But they keep putting her in those tight tops. I thinks she's great.

Andy Zarse

9,130 posts

132 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
el stovey said:
Stu R said:
Just about everyone is forgiven for as long as BBC Breakfast continue to use that thick-as-mince geordie witch for the business section.
But they keep putting her in those tight tops. I thinks she's great.
Agreed, she has no discernible intellect but I look forward to her morning appearances, sat on the end of the bed with my dressing gown casually thrown open and cracking my knuckles...

Advertisement

marcosgt

7,485 posts

61 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Andy Zarse said:
el stovey said:
Stu R said:
Just about everyone is forgiven for as long as BBC Breakfast continue to use that thick-as-mince geordie witch for the business section.
But they keep putting her in those tight tops. I thinks she's great.
Agreed, she has no discernible intellect but I look forward to her morning appearances, sat on the end of the bed with my dressing gown casually thrown open and cracking my knuckles...
You do know you can't actually punch people on the TV right? wink

Afraid I don't watch Sky News - They might be a brilliant News Channel, but their taint by association with Murdoch means I can't believe anything they say without also checking it 10 other places!

M

smegmore

2,523 posts

61 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
She's from Wigan. It's the pies that do it.

I would though.

steveatesh

1,729 posts

49 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
marcosgt said:
You do know you can't actually punch people on the TV right? wink

Afraid I don't watch Sky News - They might be a brilliant News Channel, but their taint by association with Murdoch means I can't believe anything they say without also checking it 10 other places!

M
It's a hard choice, I feel the same about the BBC News.

Sheets Tabuer

12,253 posts

100 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
There are some amusing youtube videos of her run in with Chris Bryant MP.

I think she's a bit of a tit.

onyx39

5,878 posts

35 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
A friend of mine used to work at Sky and encountered her "diva like" qualities several times,.,,

LaurasOtherHalf

8,198 posts

81 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Sheets Tabuer said:
There are some amusing youtube videos of her run in with Chris Bryant MP.

I think she's a bit of a tit.
She is a massive tit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYDBRjKva74&fea...

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9RL2leKw4&fea...

Frik

12,490 posts

128 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
It's a stupid answer to a stupid question.

I am once again reminded of some of Charlie Brooker's finest work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RRmE0_n0K4

Derek Smith

20,159 posts

133 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
marcosgt said:
You do know you can't actually punch people on the TV right? wink
Although she can strangle people on film.

Pesty

30,251 posts

141 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Asterix said:
She can be a tad irritating but I'm yet to see/hear anyone better Kevin Keegan for the most pointless reply to a question yet.

Him and commentator standing on Wembley Way just before a big England international. Standard throw backs to 1966 as usual and the bloke said something along the lines of, 'well, it wasn't like this back in 1966 was it Kevin?' - 'No, its wasn't. For starters they didn't have computers'.

Penarse!
I think thats an excellent answer to a stupid question.

the problem there is the bloke asking the 'usual and standard ste' ask better questions.

Gruffy

5,092 posts

144 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Frik said:
I am once again reminded of some of Charlie Brooker's finest work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RRmE0_n0K4
That man is a genius. He deserves more airtime.

Pork

8,507 posts

119 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
LaurasOtherHalf said:
Ha. Bless her, she's not one to spot when she's beaten, is she?

retrobob

1,800 posts

74 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Still >


The Don of Croy

2,102 posts

44 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Gruffy said:
Frik said:
I am once again reminded of some of Charlie Brooker's finest work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RRmE0_n0K4
That man is a genius. He deserves more airtime.
I like Brooker. It's just that the faux grumpy demeanour is wearing thin after seeing him on more and more programmes where he doesn't have a script...

As for the Burley woman - she has to join in and ask these inanities as that is all part of the circus. And it is 99% bks.

stuttgartmetal

6,775 posts

101 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Ex Tv AM IIRC.
Apart from the Northern accent, she is 100% my type.

Slim gorgeous brunette, with a bit of go in her.
She just needs livening up a bit to enjoy herself.

retrobob

1,800 posts

74 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
stuttgartmetal said:
Ex Tv AM IIRC.
Apart from the Northern accent, she is 100% my type.

Slim gorgeous brunette, with a bit of go in her.
She just needs livening up a bit to enjoy herself.
Fantastic anger fk > laugh

2 3 ... 6 7
Reply to Topic