Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

extraT

Original Poster:

886 posts

37 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you?...

well, film it and put it on the internet, apparently.

Yep, the Hulkster was filmed with his Friend's wife. Your google-fu will not be tested, should you decide to take up view said tape for yourself.

Sorry for the Sun link....http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4574407/Hulk-Hogan-sex-tape.html


ILoveMondeo

8,748 posts

113 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
cant blame him, she's rather easy on the eye.

Jasandjules

51,449 posts

116 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
His friend's wife? What a w***r.

Gizmoish

18,105 posts

96 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Ex-wife.

NeMiSiS

4,601 posts

62 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Jasandjules said:
His friend's wife? What a w***r.
His friend was watching, normal behaviour for such types, no harm done...next.

Advertisement

Jasandjules

51,449 posts

116 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
NeMiSiS said:
Jasandjules said:
His friend's wife? What a w***r.
His friend was watching, normal behaviour for such types, no harm done...next.
I see.... This is considered normal?

MiniMan64

9,327 posts

77 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Jasandjules said:
I see.... This is considered normal?
For someone who's taken a lot of head shots, probably.

extraT

Original Poster:

886 posts

37 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
MiniMan64 said:
For someone who's taken a lot of head shots, probably.
Hulkster or the slapper in the video?!

danjama

1,851 posts

29 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Is he hung?

extraT

Original Poster:

886 posts

37 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
danjama said:
Is he hung?
A website reviewing and hosting the clip said:
Then we watch Hulk stand up and clumsily attempt to roll a condom on to his erect penis which, even if it has been ravaged by steroids and middle-age, still appears to be the size of a thermos you'd find in a child's lunchbox.

Oakey

16,667 posts

103 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
danjama said:
Is he hung?
Well, it looks at least 2, maybe even 3 pixels long in that grainy vid.

essexplumber

7,405 posts

60 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
extraT said:
danjama said:
Is he hung?
A website reviewing and hosting the clip said:
Then we watch Hulk stand up and clumsily attempt to roll a condom on to his erect penis which, even if it has been ravaged by steroids and middle-age, still appears to be the size of a thermos you'd find in a child's lunchbox.
rofl

Reply to Topic