Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4 5
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

The Nur

8,302 posts

81 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one if it's meals. lick
Sounds good in fairness. Bit of mayo and you're away

EDLT

14,762 posts

102 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one of it's meals. lick
That was not a mistake.


MadMullah

4,908 posts

89 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
i recently did some home made promotional leaflets for my mother's clothes shop.

i checked it about 20 times before it went out.

the curse of PH has begun.

GTIR

24,741 posts

162 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
I bet their van is always dirty.

Magic919

10,843 posts

97 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one of it's meals. lick
Complete with that apostrophe?
Advertisement

p4cks

1,467 posts

95 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Work's canteen...


Pork

8,862 posts

130 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Pixel Pusher said:
Try to spot the problem with this one then.

scratchchin

The lightening isnt striking the highest point?

extraT

972 posts

46 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one of it's meals. lick
rofl

You git. I've hurt my stomach muscles- laughing really hurts, and your post cracked me up!


detchibe

441 posts

118 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one of it's meals. lick
Our local kebab and fried chicken emporium misspelt the actual word 'chicken' in every instance on their menus.

Mmm, fried chichen.


JudgeMental

6,927 posts

129 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Decorating flyer "Internal and External Panting"

Mastodon2

10,871 posts

61 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Most of the Indian takeaways around my town sell Korma with various meats, usually lamb or chicken. However, one of them appears to have misspelled it on their menu, calling it a "Kurma" instead. They must have been kicking themselves when they spotted that after printing 10,000 of them!




...



wink

Pixel Pusher

9,162 posts

55 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Mastodon2 said:
Most of the Indian takeaways around my town sell Korma with various meats, usually lamb or chicken. However, one of them appears to have misspelled it on their menu, calling it a "Kurma" instead. They must have been kicking themselves when they spotted that after printing 10,000 of them!

wink
There are many variations.

It's like a Korma, Kurma, Kerma, Kirma, Karma Chameleohhhhn.

They come and go, they come and go.


englisharcher

1,607 posts

60 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Pixel Pusher said:
There are many variations.

It's like a Korma, Kurma, Kerma, Kirma, Karma Chameleohhhhn.

They come and go, they come and go.
roflrofl

JudgeMental

6,927 posts

129 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
englisharcher said:
Pixel Pusher said:
There are many variations.

It's like a Korma, Kurma, Kerma, Kirma, Karma Chameleohhhhn.

They come and go, they come and go.
roflrofl
roflroflrofl

iva cosworth

19,022 posts

59 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
detchibe said:
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one of it's meals. lick
Our local kebab and fried chicken emporium misspelt the actual word 'chicken' in every instance on their menus.

Mmm, fried chichen.
The OFFICIAL spelling of chicken on PH is chicjen i believeconfusedscratchchin

GTIR

24,741 posts

162 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
extraT said:
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one of it's meals. lick
rofl

You git. I've hurt my stomach muscles- laughing really hurts, and your post cracked me up!
Not sure if serious.

750turbo

4,505 posts

120 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
JudgeMental said:
Decorating flyer "Internal and External Panting"
Easily arranged, with the right person of course...

Gretchen

14,102 posts

112 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
I have a few. But one of my favourites was this (I think Government issued) survey, aimed at young school age children regarding Teachers & Education, that my son took part in. He was 8 at the time. And horrified by the mistake.






Life Saab Itch

37,067 posts

84 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
iva cosworth said:
detchibe said:
sanguinary said:
Our local takeaway menu lists Deep Fried Chicken Beast as one of it's meals. lick
Our local kebab and fried chicken emporium misspelt the actual word 'chicken' in every instance on their menus.

Mmm, fried chichen.
The OFFICIAL spelling of chicken on PH is chicjen i believeconfusedscratchchin
paperbag

Bill

33,572 posts

151 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Not quite the same level, but the order of service for my wedding had "The entrance of the bridge". Oops. We only found out when my mum spotted it shortly before the bridge arrived.

banghead
1
3 4 5
Reply to Topic