PistonHeads.com Forum

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 3

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES-Vol 3

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Funk

17,666 posts

115 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Penis.

OlberJ

14,088 posts

139 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
rofl

I love it when a plan comes together.

Biker's Nemesis

30,744 posts

114 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Martin Donnelly onboard lap at Monza 1990.

Manual gear change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hAtpDRl2A&fe...

Biker's Nemesis

30,744 posts

114 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Nigel Mansel 2 seater Minardi crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&am...

Biker's Nemesis

30,744 posts

114 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Advertisement

Ian Lancs

752 posts

72 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Biker's Nemesis said:
Nigel Mansel 2 seater Minardi crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&am...
A few click later leads you to a very quiet Murray Walker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jA_Tntaac&fe...

Laurel Green

21,748 posts

138 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Ian Lancs said:
A few click later leads you to a very quiet Murray Walker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jA_Tntaac&fe...
Did anyone tell Murray that the panic-button didn't actually work. hehe

mrmr96

13,736 posts

110 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Slowmo Guys: Molotov cocktail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfvceHUBWnU&fea...
(HD Slomo flames are cool as st!)

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

161 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
mrmr96 said:
Slowmo Guys: Molotov cocktail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfvceHUBWnU&fea...
(HD Slomo flames are cool as st!)
Fire is almost as intoxicating as watching Lava flow.

krallicious

3,995 posts

111 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Ian Lancs said:
A few click later leads you to a very quiet Murray Walker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jA_Tntaac&fe...
Haven't seen that for years. Thanks!

dfen5

1,784 posts

118 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
freedom of aargh... Big gob gets tazered.
http://youtu.be/wqZBeDW3rWY

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

161 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
dfen5 said:
freedom of aargh... Big gob gets tazered.
http://youtu.be/wqZBeDW3rWY
What an ass.

Manicminer

5,066 posts

103 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
dfen5 said:
freedom of aargh... Big gob gets tazered.
http://youtu.be/wqZBeDW3rWY
Brilliant - P.Barnes is my new hero!

(p.s. Skip to 2 mins)

fomb

1,231 posts

117 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Manicminer said:
Brilliant - P.Barnes is my new hero!

(p.s. Skip to 2 mins)
AWw, don't skip - I quite enjoyed listening to his warmup.

edo

15,165 posts

171 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
dfen5 said:
freedom of aargh... Big gob gets tazered.
http://youtu.be/wqZBeDW3rWY
What a pillock. I'd have taxed him far earlier.



TheHeretic

73,668 posts

161 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Gangnam Style, but without any music. Odd.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6a_1348930624

EDLT

14,792 posts

112 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
edo said:
dfen5 said:
freedom of aargh... Big gob gets tazered.
http://youtu.be/wqZBeDW3rWY
What a pillock. I'd have taxed him far earlier.
"I don't have a last name, I don't have a first name eithzzzagagrrrbbbbllleeerrraawww"

Silent1

19,493 posts

141 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
EDLT said:
edo said:
dfen5 said:
freedom of aargh... Big gob gets tazered.
http://youtu.be/wqZBeDW3rWY
What a pillock. I'd have taxed him far earlier.
"I don't have a last name, I don't have a first name eithzzzagagrrrbbbbllleeerrraawww"
I'm all for him being tased but he didn't actually give him a chance after pulling it and was it really necessary and did he feel at risk confused

Glassman

19,396 posts

121 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Silent1 said:
I'm all for him being tased but he didn't actually give him a chance after pulling it and was it really necessary and did he feel at risk confused
A trigger happy American? Never.

Centurion07

5,350 posts

153 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Yep, it sure looks like fun to have a go in an F1 car and not do your harness up properly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yas_TM4X0f8&fe...

Edited by Centurion07 on Saturday 29th September 21:34

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED