Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 16 17
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Sym7

Original Poster:

375 posts

115 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
My mate moved to Monaco recently. Said he had a place on the start finish line....turns out he wan't kidding. Here's the view from his balcony! Got me thinking...a photo thread on impressive locations/views (I bet this is a repost!).

Big Rod

5,203 posts

104 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
His name's not Jason is it?

ashjones

101 posts

54 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
View from my office:


Sym7

Original Poster:

375 posts

115 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Big Rod said:
His name's not Jason is it?
Russell

Fartgalen

5,037 posts

95 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Sym7 said:
My mate moved to Monaco recently. Said he had a place on the start finish line....turns out he wan't kidding. Here's the view from his balcony! Got me thinking...a photo thread on impressive locations/views (I bet this is a repost!).
But that's not the start/finish.
Advertisement

Sym7

Original Poster:

375 posts

115 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all

....and another picture during the Grand Prix.

Sym7

Original Poster:

375 posts

115 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Fartgalen said:
But that's not the start/finish.
But that's because I wasn't pointing the camera down!

Fartgalen

5,037 posts

95 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Sym7 said:
Fartgalen said:
But that's not the start/finish.
But that's because I wasn't pointing the camera down!
I know, but pedantry matters wink

Nick M

3,436 posts

111 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
ashjones said:
View from my office:

I can see my old office in that photo (next door to Boris's gaff)

blindswelledrat

22,783 posts

120 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
THis is where GetCarter waltzes in gives us all lifestyle envy.
Although I did read the other day that it cost him something like £25 in petrol simply to drive to the nearest petrol station to fill up.
That is my favourite little 'statistic' this year.

Nick M

3,436 posts

111 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Granted it's not Monaco, but this is the view from our apartment:


Untitled by Nick M, on Flickr

Sym7

Original Poster:

375 posts

115 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Nick M said:
Granted it's not Monaco, but this is the view from our apartment:


Untitled by Nick M, on Flickr
That's impressive. Is that Malaysia? Fog or smog???

zac510

5,546 posts

94 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Our office is opposite a hotel with floor-ceiling height windows and just very occasionally when we're working late or on weekends we catch a guest in their room wearing not much!

Roo

8,466 posts

95 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
blindswelledrat said:
THis is where GetCarter waltzes in gives us all lifestyle envy.
Although I did read the other day that it cost him something like £25 in petrol simply to drive to the nearest petrol station to fill up.
That is my favourite little 'statistic' this year.
I knew his place was remote but didn't realise it was that remote.

Nick M

3,436 posts

111 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Sym7 said:
Nick M said:
Granted it's not Monaco, but this is the view from our apartment:


Untitled by Nick M, on Flickr
That's impressive. Is that Malaysia? Fog or smog???
Yup, KL. And it's low cloud after a storm had rolled in. When it's really smoggy you can barely see the towers, if at all frown

juice

3,435 posts

170 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
View from our Patio (generally)



And




Burnham

3,019 posts

147 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
juice said:
View from our Patio (generally)

I think I'd take that over Monaco. With all respect, you're a git.

thumbup

Actus Reus

2,385 posts

43 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
December last year from the bedroom. Not quite as impressive as any of those above, but I still really quite like it...

Bill

32,458 posts

143 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
zac510 said:
Our office is opposite a hotel with floor-ceiling height windows and just very occasionally when we're working late or on weekends we catch a guest in their room wearing not much!
Sorry about that. redface

ArmaghMan

1,210 posts

68 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
zac510 said:
Our office is opposite a hotel with floor-ceiling height windows and just very occasionally when we're working late or on weekends we catch a guest in their room wearing not much!
This post is useless without photos
2 3 ... 16 17
Reply to Topic