Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

PD9

1,736 posts

68 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
pherlopolus said:
gah, it's like someone reminded me of the game!
Argh! You f*cking tt! I forgot about that! Months aswell!

Fair play wink

pherlopolus

695 posts

41 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
PD9 said:
Argh! You f*cking tt! I forgot about that! Months aswell!

Fair play wink
biggrin

I was like 6 months, just like the Nazi Bunker gahhhhh

TheTurbonator

2,092 posts

34 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Let's not forget the Historian that came round, who after comparing the tunnels and information to ancient documents, said that in all probability the bunker contained a secret he had spent his whole career looking for.

325Ti

Original Poster:

287 posts

29 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
TheTurbonator said:
Let's not forget the Historian that came round, who after comparing the tunnels and information to ancient documents, said that in all probability the bunker contained a secret he had spent his whole career looking for.
That's the bit that got me most interested. And the secret papers he brought with him too.

kit80

4,749 posts

70 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
325Ti said:
That's the bit that got me most interested. And the secret papers he brought with him too.
Aw that is where I left it too. What was the secret, what were the papers! TELL ME :headimplodes:
Advertisement

Ayahuasca

17,894 posts

162 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
kit80 said:
325Ti said:
That's the bit that got me most interested. And the secret papers he brought with him too.
Aw that is where I left it too. What was the secret, what were the papers! TELL ME :headimplodes:
The 'secret' was an old scroll that Nazi archaeologists had discovered in the Middle East. It proved that Jesus was married and that his bloodline had continued into modern times.

kit80

4,749 posts

70 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Ayahuasca said:
The 'secret' was an old scroll that Nazi archaeologists had discovered in the Middle East. It proved that Jesus was married and that his bloodline had continued into modern times.
yikes

GTIAlex

508 posts

49 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Might have to re read the old thread again.


Id love to know what the situation with it now is

Conian

7,921 posts

84 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
I cant say much as to what happened, but all I can say is... The film, Nazis at the Centre of the Earth.... not fiction wink

Wacky Racer

21,866 posts

130 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
One of the most overrated threads ever on PH.

Could never see what all the fuss was about.

Rex Ironstone

767 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Wacky Racer said:
One of the most overrated threads ever on PH.

Could never see what all the fuss was about.
Possibly so. But it did bring me here.

4key

7,679 posts

31 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Conian said:
I cant say much as to what happened, but all I can say is... The film, Nazis at the Centre of the Earth.... not fiction wink

Just seen the trailer for that, it's just as bad as iron sky rofl This must be connected to what was in the bunker, theres too many new films for it to be a coincidence.

325Ti

Original Poster:

287 posts

29 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Wacky Racer said:
One of the most overrated threads ever on PH.

Could never see what all the fuss was about.
I missed it the first time round but really enjoyed reading it last week.

DavePieman

130 posts

28 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Reading the last posts made on the blog associated with it...was the identity of the "historian" ever confirmed and was it ever mentioned exactly what he was doing or what he was after? It appears everything went quiet after he got involved, and the way CY's blog describes him and his sidekick apparently just getting out of their car and running around surveying everything without even introducing themselves first...something doesn't add up about it.

Edited by DavePieman on Monday 8th October 15:19

james_tigerwoods

11,834 posts

80 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
If you want to wait until the formal announcement, don't have a read of this spoiler - However it might shed a little light on the whole story. While it's not the complete story it does shed a little light on the content of the bunker and the truth behind the paperwork he'd been handed.

I'm sure the OP and bunker owner won't mind me posting this here, but if it goes against the spirit of the thread or if there's a pending documentary or newspaper/magazine story, I'm sure this can be pulled.

Look you. There was this ark. See. It got opened. And there was an Ambiwlans inside. Tidy. smile

Council Baby

19,296 posts

73 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
james_tigerwoods said:
If you want to wait until the formal announcement, don't have a read of this spoiler - However it might shed a little light on the whole story. While it's not the complete story it does shed a little light on the content of the bunker and the truth behind the paperwork he'd been handed.

I'm sure the OP and bunker owner won't mind me posting this here, but if it goes against the spirit of the thread or if there's a pending documentary or newspaper/magazine story, I'm sure this can be pulled.

Look you. There was this ark. See. It got opened. And there was an Ambiwlans inside. Tidy. smile
wker irked

DavePieman

130 posts

28 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Troll harder.

james_tigerwoods

11,834 posts

80 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Let's be honest, we all have a secret hankering to know. I know I do.

GTO-3R

2,538 posts

96 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhh i'd forgotten about this, been months too!!!!

mike50001

160 posts

45 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all

one of the most memorable pictures from the thread


<img>http://images36.fotki.com/v1201/photos/5/573775/2920456/100_0077-vi.jpg<img>
1
3
Reply to Topic