Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

uk_vette

Original Poster:

2,890 posts

84 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I am looking for an email address of Tim Collard.
Seems to write free lance stuff for a number of newspapers.

thanks,

vette

FactoryBacked

168 posts

112 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
What did Lance do?

Ari

9,177 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
If he's freelance he might have a web site or might be worth trying LinkedIn.

Papa Hotel

12,749 posts

62 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
FactoryBacked said:
What did Lance do?
He took some performance-enhancing drugs, the scoundrel.

dingg

940 posts

99 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Papa Hotel said:
He took some performance-enhancing drugs, the scoundrel.
cough ahem 'allegedly'

ph you appear to be hooked on drugs (did you see what I did there)

Advertisement

spikeyhead

8,364 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tim-collard/44/8a5/367

second result in google for tim collard journalist.

uk_vette

Original Poster:

2,890 posts

84 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
spikeyhead said:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tim-collard/44/8a5/367

second result in google for tim collard journalist.
.
But where is the email ?

vette

spikeyhead

8,364 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
uk_vette said:
spikeyhead said:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tim-collard/44/8a5/367

second result in google for tim collard journalist.
.
But where is the email ?

vette
Sign up to linkedin and mail him through that?

uk_vette

Original Poster:

2,890 posts

84 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
spikeyhead said:
Sign up to linkedin and mail him through that?
.
Getting enough spam already.

vette

Colonial

10,771 posts

85 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
uk_vette said:
.
Getting enough spam already.

vette
So providing you with an answer on how to contact him isn't quite good enough for you?

What did your last slave die of?

Pints

15,873 posts

74 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Colonial said:
uk_vette said:
.
Getting enough spam already.

vette
So providing you with an answer on how to contact him isn't quite good enough for you?

What did your last slave die of?
More than a hint of irony given the colonial links of you two.
hehe

Back OT, I don't get spam from LinkedIn. You can opt out/ close your account once Lance gives you satisfaction.

PostColonial

10,771 posts

85 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Pints said:
More than a hint of irony given the colonial links of you two.
hehe

Back OT, I don't get spam from LinkedIn. You can opt out/ close your account once Lance gives you satisfaction.


I like to think I've moved on from that period tongue out

Reply to Topic