PistonHeads.com Forum

77 Days until Christmas

Author
Discussion

Melman Giraffe

Original Poster:

5,036 posts

120 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Just been told this in the office

Noooooooooooooooooooo grumpy

Can't we skip Christmas this year?

y2blade

55,893 posts

117 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
woohoo I fking love Christmas woohoo


V8mate

37,682 posts

91 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
punch I fking hate Christmas punch

drivin_me_nuts

17,452 posts

113 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
V8mate said:
punch I fking hate Christmas punch
This. Twice.

B17NNS

13,929 posts

149 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Quite like to concept, time off with loved ones etc.

Hate the commercialism of the whole thing though.
Advertisement

PeanutHead

7,820 posts

72 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
y2blade said:
woohoo I fking love Christmas woohoo
This. Twice.

Gun

13,329 posts

120 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
I can't wait for Christmas this year, its the only long holiday I have during the year (my industry shuts down for Christmas) and it's been a hectic year. It can't come soon enough!

Skylinecrazy

13,560 posts

96 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
V8mate said:
punch I fking hate Christmas punch
Why?

Do you hate your family?

Do you hate holiday?

confused


V8mate

37,682 posts

91 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Skylinecrazy said:
V8mate said:
punch I fking hate Christmas punch
Why?

Do you hate your family?

Do you hate holiday?

confused
Do you only see your family at Christmas?

Do you think that we should be told when to take holiday?

Rawwr

15,246 posts

136 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Skylinecrazy said:
Do you hate your family?

Do you hate holiday?
I don't have any family and I'm working.

Melman Giraffe

Original Poster:

5,036 posts

120 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Rawwr said:
Skylinecrazy said:
Do you hate your family?

Do you hate holiday?
I don't have any family and I'm working.
Yes you do. It's called Pistonheads smile

Skylinecrazy

13,560 posts

96 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
V8mate said:
Skylinecrazy said:
V8mate said:
punch I fking hate Christmas punch
Why?

Do you hate your family?

Do you hate holiday?

confused
Do you only see your family at Christmas?

Do you think that we should be told when to take holiday?
getmecoat



Penny-lope

13,644 posts

95 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
I started my Christmas shopping last week...a .22 air rifle of wee man eek

V8mate

37,682 posts

91 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Penny-lope said:
I started my Christmas shopping last week...a .22 air rifle of wee man eek
So he can shoot back when the scout master loses it?

Penny-lope

13,644 posts

95 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
y2blade said:
Penny-lope said:
I started my Christmas shopping last week...a .22 air rifle of wee man eek
of?
sorry...meant 'for'

First days of the October holidays, and still half asleep

BoRED S2upid

12,453 posts

142 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
I love christmas but hate these idiots that have to have a three month count down. Focus on crimbo in December your lives can't be that sad and empty.

y2blade

55,893 posts

117 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Penny-lope said:
y2blade said:
Penny-lope said:
I started my Christmas shopping last week...a .22 air rifle of wee man eek
of?
sorry...meant 'for'

First days of the October holidays, and still half asleep
Yeah sorry I realized that and deleted my reply. getmecoat

He'll love that...btw any cat st problems in your back garden might just disappear after Boxing day wink


grumpy52

1,643 posts

68 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Only 'done'christmas for the past 10 years to please mum.
She passed away in july so this year will be very low key if it happens at all.

VinceFox

20,030 posts

74 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all

Vieste

10,532 posts

62 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
I know that chin De niro?