Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 222 223
225 226 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

tommy vercetti

8,106 posts

49 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
Bolognese said:
Haha

Bullett

5,302 posts

70 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
Not sure if this is a win or a fail. I would have thought he was talking idiot and for the O2 person to reply in kind I would have seen as condescending (like when you slip in someone else's accent). It's getting pitched round the Social Media/customer service circuit as a good example of personalised customer service. I'd say risky though could have back fired massively.


RobbieKB

7,166 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
Bullett said:
Not sure if this is a win or a fail. I would have thought he was talking idiot and for the O2 person to reply in kind I would have seen as condescending (like when you slip in someone else's accent). It's getting pitched round the Social Media/customer service circuit as a good example of personalised customer service. I'd say risky though could have back fired massively.

Oh please be real!

hornetrider

49,145 posts

91 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
O2 tend to do stuff like that.

TheDoggingFather

16,267 posts

92 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
Je ne comprend pas. Parlez vous Anglais?
Advertisement

tonker

47,145 posts

134 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
Man who idolises Jason Lee is unable to get his wnkathon without using up the data on this phone or going to Starbucks. Which, despite his probable Hammerpants, is going to get noticed and him arrested.

As such, he would like to know how to reset his equipment, to allow him to play with his equipment in the privacy of his own bedroom without his mum finding out again.

TheDoggingFather

16,267 posts

92 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
tonker said:
Man who idolises Jason Lee is unable to get his wnkathon without using up the data on this phone or going to Starbucks. Which, despite his probable Hammerpants, is going to get noticed and him arrested.

As such, he would like to know how to reset his equipment, to allow him to play with his equipment in the privacy of his own bedroom without his mum finding out again.
Merci beaucoup. biggrin

FloppyRaccoon

1,916 posts

52 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all

Nick M

3,420 posts

109 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
FloppyRaccoon said:
hehe

Many years ago one of the partners came round and asked if we were getting all our billing done. She said we needed to meet all of our billing targets so that she could get her profit share for the quarter which she needed to pay for about £10k of new curtains she had ordered.

Was a real shame when we missed the target be a measly couple of grand... hehe

tommy vercetti

8,106 posts

49 months

[news] 
Saturday 13th October 2012 quote quote all
FloppyRaccoon said:
hehe

Du1point8

16,521 posts

78 months

93Jay

3,301 posts

50 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
It's brilliant and for once it's actually real and still there laugh

Potatoes

2,509 posts

56 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
Du1point8 said:
That is so funny!!

Pork

8,630 posts

120 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
93Jay said:
It's brilliant and for once it's actually real and still there laugh
Second link says its fake. Fake account maybe?

93Jay

3,301 posts

50 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Pork said:
93Jay said:
It's brilliant and for once it's actually real and still there laugh
Second link says its fake. Fake account maybe?
Seems it is, but it still has a lot of views and likes.

Bolognese

1,496 posts

110 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all


Edited by Bolognese on Monday 15th October 11:49

PeanutHead

7,814 posts

56 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Swear filter. wink

Bolognese

1,496 posts

110 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
PeanutHead said:
Swear filter. wink
smile sorted

omgus

6,544 posts

61 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Bolognese said:


Edited by Bolognese on Monday 15th October 11:49
rofl

I think i may start doing that to any txt spk posts i see. thumbup

matchmaker

4,400 posts

86 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Bolognese said:


Sounds legit
Well, Brazzers is a legitimate website - but best not to visit at work or when SWMBO is watching................. wink
1 2 ... 222 223
225 226 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED