Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 91 92
94 95 ... 131 132
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Mr Gearchange

4,764 posts

95 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th September 2012 quote quote all
oobster said:
'Comedian' Adam Hills. Not funny, just annoying.
He's only got one foot you know. I'm telling you because he hardly every mentions it.

Gargamel

7,480 posts

150 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Ryland X factor tt .

Remember the name, it's going to be on this thread a lot.

CedGTV

2,467 posts

143 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
This years complete Bellend position has been filled then.

Smashing his head into a pulp would to be too goo for him.


Pesty

31,374 posts

145 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Gargamel said:
Ryland X factor tt .

Remember the name, it's going to be on this thread a lot.
my mrs has had this on in the background. Couldn't be arsed to go upstairs.

There was some tt wearing I'm not sure what, crying like, actually I'm not sure what he was crying like either.

I am not a violent person and I'm quite live and let live in my attitudes mostly, however just watching him was making me feel violent I'm ashamed to say. I would have had to leave the room.

I'm guessing that is who you are on about.

Gargamel

7,480 posts

150 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Pesty said:
my mrs has had this on in the background. Couldn't be arsed to go upstairs.

There was some tt wearing I'm not sure what, crying like, actually I'm not sure what he was crying like either.

I am not a violent person and I'm quite live and let live in my attitudes mostly, however just watching him was making me feel violent I'm ashamed to say. I would have had to leave the room.

I'm guessing that is who you are on about.
Yep that is the bunny. As annoying as Jedward but in concentrated form.

I am mentally picturing him in a soviet era Gulag breaking rocks all day and being gaped all night by Stanislav "the Giant" - I find it calming (and slightly arousing)
Advertisement

V8mate

37,064 posts

78 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Two fists; two faces.


Life Saab Itch

37,067 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
V8mate said:
Two fists; two faces.

Gordon and the thing off Dragon's den (post op?)

Justayellowbadge

34,070 posts

131 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Several posters said:
X Factor stuff
Jesus Christ.

whoami

9,991 posts

129 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Justayellowbadge said:
Several posters said:
X Factor stuff
Jesus Christ.
I probably would not punch him.

Maybe just a swift tweak of the nipple.



DukeDickson

3,617 posts

102 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
V8mate said:
Two fists; two faces.

I see more than a couple of faces requesting a knuckle sandwich there. Hard choices or drafting in of the boots IMO.

catso

11,197 posts

156 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
DukeDickson said:
V8mate said:
Two fists; two faces.

I see more than a couple of faces requesting a knuckle sandwich there. Hard choices or drafting in of the boots IMO.
Indeed, 'fists of fury' required here...

Morningside

19,399 posts

118 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Life Saab Itch said:
V8mate said:
Two fists; two faces.

Gordon and the thing off Dragon's den (post op?)
I count more than two on that photo.

falkster

4,214 posts

92 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
I don't think I'd punch Rylan, I just think I'd keep nipping him for the rest of his life.

V8mate

37,064 posts

78 months

[news] 
Monday 1st October 2012 quote quote all
Morningside said:
Life Saab Itch said:
V8mate said:
Two fists; two faces.

Gordon and the thing off Dragon's den (post op?)
I count more than two on that photo.
The two foremost faces.

NailedOn

2,299 posts

124 months

[news] 
Monday 1st October 2012 quote quote all
Nick M said:
Johnnytheboy said:
Bitty !!
Is a fatwa in order?

Shaw Tarse

23,202 posts

92 months

Kaiser Soze

235 posts

114 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all

CedGTV

2,467 posts

143 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I'd take a shovel to that prick once the fists got worn out.

Fozziebear

1,055 posts

29 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Kaiser Soze said:
I'm so out of touch with tv, I'd still smash his face in! Just after I'd finished Jordan/Katie price, tony blair, Jamie Oliver and Simon cowell.

Petrolhead95

6,443 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Kaiser Soze said:
As soon as he walked out in that stupid fking outfit I wanted to chin the fker. fking faggot, what happened to real men.

ETA:

Edited by Petrolhead95 on Sunday 7th October 23:00

1 2 ... 91 92
94 95 ... 131 132
Reply to Topic