Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 93 94
96 97 ... 131 132
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

DeadMeat_UK

3,058 posts

169 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
mercfunder said:
^, just to confirm he is the correct choice;

Now, I'm not saying that he's not a complete .

But he's been successful in life by his own standards. If you dress and act like that, you're only possible ambition in life MUST be to get on XFactor or Big Bruvva.

GTIR

24,569 posts

153 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Meh. I think you'll find people dress like that, and worse, in some parts of London. Particularly Camden.

My brother (RIP Spenny) wore a pink tutu, black jeans, Maryliyn Manson T shirt and makeup, and had a Mohican. He was 6'6" and 20 stone. hehe
You'd often see him in Berkhamsted high street.

rxtx

4,806 posts

97 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
GTIR said:
You'd often see him in Berkhamsted high street.
Sounds like you'd have no choice smile

phil1979

2,566 posts

102 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
GTIR said:
Meh. I think you'll find people dress like that, and worse, in some parts of London. Particularly Camden.

My brother (RIP Spenny) wore a pink tutu, black jeans, Maryliyn Manson T shirt and makeup, and had a Mohican. He was 6'6" and 20 stone. hehe
You'd often see him in Berkhamsted high street.
Crikey. I was reading that and waiting for the word 'Berkhamsted'. He was your brother? I was wondering why I hadn't seen him about for a few years - really friendly chap. Had no idea he had passed away. Condolences, BTW.

hidetheelephants

8,436 posts

80 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Ahhh Moneypenny said:
Saddle bum said:
mercfunder said:
^, just to confirm he is the correct choice;
WTF is that?
Total
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Advertisement

fathomfive

7,740 posts

77 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Who the hell is it?

Fozziebear

1,055 posts

27 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
I can accept and respect Spennys dress code (rip), but wearing a blue smurf suit and silver boots is asking for napalm!

Rob282828

2,390 posts

36 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
fathomfive said:
Who the hell is it?
No idea. Guy on the X Factor or something?

George7

973 posts

37 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Justin Lee Collins

jbudgie

2,243 posts

99 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Jeremy Vine .

g3org3y

9,458 posts

78 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
GTIR said:
Meh. I think you'll find people dress like that, and worse, in some parts of London. Particularly Camden.
Except most people actually dress normally in Camden. Having lived there for the last 10 years or so I can safely say that it's the s that come down at the weekend from <insert generic middle class town here> dress like bell ends as they are 'trendy'.

SimonV8ster

7,514 posts

115 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Moses.

For performing a dirty trick.

Mr Gearchange

4,634 posts

93 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
jbudgie said:
Jeremy Vine .
Not as bad as the submoronic hard of thinking dicksplats and assorted cocksockets who phone the s show to share their badly thought out opinion

whoami

9,782 posts

127 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Mr Gearchange said:
jbudgie said:
Jeremy Vine .
Not as bad as the submoronic hard of thinking dicksplats and assorted cocksockets who phone the s show to share their badly thought out opinion
Cause and effect.

Waynester

5,139 posts

137 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
Jeremy ******* Kyle! rolleyes

V8mate

37,026 posts

76 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
whoami said:
Mr Gearchange said:
jbudgie said:
Jeremy Vine .
Not as bad as the submoronic hard of thinking dicksplats and assorted cocksockets who phone the s show to share their badly thought out opinion
Cause and effect.
It's JV's fault that we have so many retards in this country?

Tough crowd.

Chrisw666

22,654 posts

86 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
mercfunder said:
^, just to confirm he is the correct choice;

Is he famous?

Adenauer

13,499 posts

123 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
Chrisw666 said:
mercfunder said:
^, just to confirm he is the correct choice;

Is he famous?
He will be, once the great British unwashed have finished with him.

Morningside

19,211 posts

116 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
Give it six months and I suspect he will have his own TV show.

Chrisw666

22,654 posts

86 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
He looks devoid of talent and intellect. I suspect he'll do well in the British media industry.
1 2 ... 93 94
96 97 ... 131 132
Reply to Topic