Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 43 44
46 47 ... 136 137
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

hornetrider

45,785 posts

85 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
WTF was that all about?!

mickk

14,772 posts

122 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Just seen it, very strange. They don't normally take the piss out of managers.

Perhaps Wenger has said something, confused

Suarez goal was sort of okay.

Hackney

2,570 posts

88 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Jw Vw said:
I fking hate the way Stoke play football. Simply because my team can't beat them.
EFA

North West Tom

9,833 posts

57 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all

Nicko_12345

930 posts

80 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Hackney said:
Jw Vw said:
I fking hate the way Stoke play football. Simply because my team can't beat them.
EFA
Now that made me smile smile
Advertisement

CIE560

11,610 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Nicko_12345 said:
Now that made me smile smile
Maybe this will make you smile

Wenger’s counterpart, Tony Pulis, deflected the Ramsey issue by saying: ‘I was more concerned with the Arsenal fans booing Shawcross.’

rofl

Gun

13,111 posts

98 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
So yesterday we had Stoke fans booing Aaron Ramsey and today Chelsea fans booing Anton Ferdinand nono

mickk

14,772 posts

122 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Gun said:
So yesterday we had Stoke fans booing Aaron Ramsey and today Chelsea fans booing Anton Ferdinand nono
You say that like you're surprised.

Jw Vw

4,209 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Hackney said:
EFA
Erm, my team did beat them this season actually.

Booey

7,573 posts

60 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
shout CIE!!!

Frenzied ferret attacks baby girl in pram... and it takes two firefighters 25 minutes to fight it off

weeping

Sharp contrast to your favourite picture.



Think twice before buying a ferret folks.

CIE560

11,610 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Obviously not a friendly drunk ferret

Booey

7,573 posts

60 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
If I had a ferret it would be drunk all the time.

Just like me.

Booey

7,573 posts

60 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Is this the most ridiculous thing ever said in the history of football?

Steven Gerrard in 2010 said:
"[Lionel] Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better. He used to shock us in training by doing footy tricks with a golf ball that most players can't even do with a football. I really fancy Joe for the [player of the year] award this season."
link


CIE560

11,610 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
Booey said:
Is this the most ridiculous thing ever said in the history of football?

Steven Gerrard in 2010 said:
"[Lionel] Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better. He used to shock us in training by doing footy tricks with a golf ball that most players can't even do with a football. I really fancy Joe for the [player of the year] award this season."
link
Not quite the most ridiculous. I remember somebody saying Wilshere and Arteta are up there with Iniesta and Xavi. rofl

Booey

7,573 posts

60 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
wink

hehe

mickk

14,772 posts

122 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
CIE560 said:
Not quite the most ridiculous. I remember somebody saying Wilshere and Arteta are up there with Iniesta and Xavi. rofl
Really???

They must have been pissed.

CIE560

11,610 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
mickk said:
Really???

They must have been pissed.
Absolutely annihilated I'd suggest

Booey

7,573 posts

60 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
mickk said:
They must have been pissed.
It's possible/likely.

Booey

7,573 posts

60 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
rofl @ MOTD2 playing Free Falling for spurs

hehe

CIE560

11,610 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th April 2012 quote quote all
hehe I'm not watching it, saw both games today and is Tony Pulis on? Can't stand him
1 2 ... 43 44
46 47 ... 136 137
Reply to Topic