I have given you sources on all of them apart from the transfer fees spread over several years, which I havent dug the proof of up.
No, you haven't. You stated that Hazard "openly came out and said" he was going to City before Chelsea won the Champions League. I posted an article with direct quotes from Hazard himself after the conclusion of the transfer which directly contradicts this and unequivocally proves that his final decision was between United and Chelsea. Why is it so difficult for you to admit you were wrong? It's bizarre, and heavily undermines your statement that I and other posters on here are being childish.
Whilst on the subject of my requests for sources to back up the tripe you post, here's a short list of all the other things you reckon you've given a source for, but haven't:
1. You said the deals agreed between Lille/Hazard and City/United/Chelsea were all on identical terms. Your 'source' was an article which at no point said that - it merely said that deals had been agreed with all 3 clubs. The deals being identical was and is a product of your own invention.
2. You said that our summer spending last year was funded by savings made on the departure of a number of players. You have provided no source to prove this.
3. You said the money for the Hazard purchase would have come from the sale of Nani and Berbatov. You source for this was a speculative article in the Daily Mail (with no quotes) saying we 'might' sell Nani and the common knowledge that Berbatov is on his way out. Nowhere did either article refer to the money from Nani and Berbatov being used to buy Hazard. Once again, at best you are prone to believing whatever a journalist comes up with during transfer silly season, otherwise you are merely pulling 'facts' from thin air.
4. You said that Sir Alex will be leaving soon, and provided a Dave Whelan quote as your source. As you claim to know so much about football, you would know that it is rather difficult to judge whether Dave Whelan quotes are more or less reliable than a figment of your over-active imagination.
Putting 2+2 together and getting 21857549.
LoonR1 has already made a mockery of this part of your post, but I will too seeing as you're so arrogant and deluded as to request I apologise to you for questioning your ludicrous statements.
The first article you posted claims Hazard was shown around the area and houses by City. The article contained no quotes, no photos of Hazard nosing around Alderly Edge and nothing which proves Hazard was going to go to City. That you think the article constitutes 'proof' is hilarious. I wish I could go back to those infant years when I believed everything I read in the gossip columns.
In the second article Hazard says he is "going to Manchester". It doesn't say which club and he didn't go to Manchester in the end anyway, so this article proves nothing at all.
Whether you take the two articles together or look at them individually, they just don't say what you claim they do.
You are like a politician you twist quotes to suit your agenda, implying contexts to my words that you believe are there but arent.
Hazard said and quoted that he was going to Manchester and that he had to choose, I have shown you proof that he said this, after he signed for Chelsea he made a totally contradictory statement saying that it was between United and Chelsea only which as he was a guest of city and was shown around houses in the area by city, shows that not only has he contradicted himself he has lied.
1) FFS, Lille are not going to agree different fees with different clubs, and its very unlikely that the teams would have agreed different wage packages. But here is some nice proof for you
"Eden Hazard, has declared: “We are no longer in the negotiations stage. We have reached agreement with all parties. There will be no higher bid. Bico’s claim that an agreement has been reached with all parties differs from the private positions of the Manchester clubs, but the agent insists that Hazard is considering all three clubs on an equal basis.
So there you go, although as the agent could be lying we will never know for sure. However that exemplifies and proves my point.
2) Obviously the figures below are approximates as we will never get to see the individuals contracts.
Players who joined last summer:-
Jones £16million Wages £50K = £7.8 million in wages over 3 years
De Gea £19million Wages £50K = £7.8 million in wages over 3 years
Young £16million Wages £80K = £12.4 million in wages over 3 years
Cost over 3 years = £79 million
Players who left last summer:-
Van Der Saar - Contract Expired - Wages £100K = £15.6 million in wages over 3 years
John O'Shea - £4.5 million - Wages £80K = £12.4 million in wages over 3 years
Scholes - Contract Expired - Wages £100K = £15.6 million in wages over 3 years
Neville - Contract Expired - Wages £80K = £12.4 million in wages over 3 years
Wes Brown - £1.2million - Wages £60K = £9.3 million in wages over 3 years
Hargreaves - Contract Expired - Wages £100K = £15.6 million in wages over 3 years
Then minor players who left include:-
Darren Gibson, Corry Evans, Joe Dudgeon, Obertan, Drinkwater, Morrison, Diouf for transfer fees totalling £9million pounds. Lets conservatively say the average wage across these players is £10K per week that totals a saving of around £10million over 3 years.
So total saving over 3 years in wages and transfer fees received = £105million pounds.
Now you can play about with the wages and tranfer fees above, but they are garnered across several newspapers etc they can only ever be estimates however at the very least they give a guide or indication to the costs.
So over 3 years the clubs is actually better off with the deals that it made last summer.
3) The money from Hazard would have to come from somewhere, we dont have enough money in the bank so would have needed to sell. Now again we wouldnt have to pay for Hazards fee upfront, but given that our debt grew by £26million in the last year, its unrealistic to believe that we could afford that without selling. Berbatov is leaving Ferguson has prett much stated this and his agent has confirmed he is leaving. As for Nani I know the scource of The Sun story and it is true, that we have sounded clubs out for interest in him. Again its impossible to prove because a) we didnt sign Hazard and b) we are not at the end of the transfer window yet.
4) The word soon is subjective, I garner it to be between the next 1-3 seasons. I think thats pretty obvious due to his age and worrying recent ill health scares. He himself has said 2-3 years http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/20/man...
although as we know he has previously changed his mind several times. Whatever the semantics he will be leaving in the relatively short term.
As for Hazard looking around property, as I dont have a camera pic, how could it ever be proved. However I saw him with my own eyes as a guest of the club at the Derby, and there is no reason to believe the Mail would lie that he had been shown around houses. The fact that nearly every newspaper printed the same story gives it credence it not some side panel gossip column.
So there you have it factual proof and evidence above of what I have stated before.
The subject is boring now, one day you will wake up and see what is happening/has happened to the club, unfortunately due to head in the sand "fans" like you we couldnt organise an effective boycott against them. I cant imagine that any other fan base would have been so pathetic as ours in opposing the Glazers, Liverpool certainly didnt defend their leech owners, I think we can all see today with the mong fest that Old Trafford is what has happened to our core support, its a day tripping, glory hunting paradise with no atmosphere.
Its actually quite ridiculous that even with all the evidence in front of you, you cant see it.