PistonHeads.com Forum

The Official Chelsea - Champions Of England - Thread [Vol 2]

The Official Chelsea - Champions Of England - Thread [Vol 2]

Author
Discussion

TwigtheWonderkid

17,521 posts

55 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Wow, I never saw today's performance coming. I feared for us today, but from the off we were up for it. The only time we looked under threat was in the 3 mins between their equaliser and half time.

Mikel seems to come in for a lot of stick but he was superb today. Even his shot on goal stayed in the ground, al be it in the top tier.

All in all, a great performance and result.

Negative Creep

14,670 posts

132 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
That was a big, big win. Listened to it on the radio and it sounded like a cracker, so can't wait for MotD tonight

tommy vercetti

9,592 posts

68 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Negative Creep said:
That was a big, big win. Listened to it on the radio and it sounded like a cracker, so can't wait for MotD tonight
+1. Can't wait for highlights

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

160 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Was a really good game. Thought you guys deserved it, in the end.

garrykiller

5,327 posts

63 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Great display from Chelsea. Always looked like it would be a Chelsea win. Not many teams go to arsenal and play better football than them. This Chelsea side is definitely changing.
Advertisement

Negative Creep

14,670 posts

132 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
The Plumber's lot have just done us a big favour as well. I was convinced they'd get a Fergie Time equaliser

anniesdad

10,635 posts

143 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
You do realise you were playing tonight don't you?!

hehe

968

10,738 posts

153 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
anniesdad said:
You do realise you were playing tonight don't you?!

hehe
Yes 0-4 and another shaky defensive display despite the scoreline!

anniesdad

10,635 posts

143 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
Just you then? hehe

Congrats on the win, nice result away from home. smile

TwigtheWonderkid

17,521 posts

55 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Can't believe we won that 4-0. They were all over us for long periods. If we play like that away in Turin, it'll be a very long night!

CraigMST

6,449 posts

70 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Hate to say it but you's are looking pretty decent this season.

Audi 525i

1,250 posts

57 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
CraigMST said:
Hate to say it but you's are looking pretty decent this season.
Except when they play Athletico Madrid.

968

10,738 posts

153 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
TwigtheWonderkid said:
Can't believe we won that 4-0. They were all over us for long periods. If we play like that away in Turin, it'll be a very long night!
I don't understand how RDM doesn't see that the holding midfielders are not doing their job, no one was breaking up play and redistributing.

fubar69

125 posts

64 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Has Daniel sturridge upset RDM or something. I know he's not out of this world amazing and will only score 1 goal instead of 4 because he won't look up and play simple. But I would imagine he would come on and get a bit of match time to try and rest our only striker. I do think he can be good with match time but its like hes completely out off it.

968

10,738 posts

153 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
fubar69 said:
Has Daniel sturridge upset RDM or something. I know he's not out of this world amazing and will only score 1 goal instead of 4 because he won't look up and play simple. But I would imagine he would come on and get a bit of match time to try and rest our only striker. I do think he can be good with match time but its like hes completely out off it.
He's injured!

garrykiller

5,327 posts

63 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
hamstring i think.

TwigtheWonderkid

17,521 posts

55 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
968 said:
fubar69 said:
Has Daniel sturridge upset RDM or something. I know he's not out of this world amazing and will only score 1 goal instead of 4 because he won't look up and play simple. But I would imagine he would come on and get a bit of match time to try and rest our only striker. I do think he can be good with match time but its like hes completely out off it.
He's injured!
I remember a radio phone in I heard years ago. The guest was a manager of local side (some Midlands team, can't recall now). Anyhow, this bloke comes on and says "why the hell don't you play Fred Bloggs in the middle. He was great last season, but now you won't give him a look in. Have you had a row with him, because he's far better than that lummox you're playing in his place" The caller continues to berate the manager for about 5 mins. Eventually the host says to the manager "care to answer that caller? " and the manager says "he's got a broken leg."

North West Tom

10,280 posts

82 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all


Intredasting.

Devilstreak

8,072 posts

86 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
was just coming on to post that Tom hehe

smn159

2,917 posts

122 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Another England retirement on the cards then...