Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2
4 5 ... 497 498
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

thatone1967

4,188 posts

77 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
Shaw Tarse said:
Jaguar steve said:
Ruskie said:
thatone1967 said:
This really pisses me off the local government can have so much cash tied up on a plate like this...

mad
Quite alot of debate in local paper. Worth a reputed £100k and is it worth keeping or not.
yes Me too. Says it all about the real attitude in local government towards taxpayers cash though...punch
I have mixed feelings about this, £100,000 is a lot of money for most people, but would make little difference to a council budget.
it all helps though....

carlove

4,194 posts

53 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
JPJPJP said:
Picture from local paper, but I have seen it often enough in and around York - mayoral car

Here's a link.
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9167467.Number_pla...

FCK

230 posts

55 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
Probably was here before, I'm too lazy to go back a billion pages. Shakespeare rocks smile




xPOW

1,014 posts

49 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
FCK said:
Probably was here before, I'm too lazy to go back a billion pages. Shakespeare rocks smile

wow, I've not see those before (on vol 3 anyway LOL)!

rotary83

216 posts

44 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
xPOW said:
FCK said:
Probably was here before, I'm too lazy to go back a billion pages. Shakespeare rocks smile

wow, I've not see those before (on vol 3 anyway LOL)!
almost identical pic. has been posted way back in Vol 2 I think - but NOT 2B was on a Bentley in that one ...

Advertisement

Fun Bus

15,114 posts

104 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
I think we need to have a picture of those plates in every volume - we'll make it a tradition.

2 sMoKiN bArReLs

17,777 posts

121 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
FRU 1T on a pick up

Distant

1,444 posts

79 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
rotary83 said:
xPOW said:
FCK said:
Probably was here before, I'm too lazy to go back a billion pages. Shakespeare rocks smile

wow, I've not see those before (on vol 3 anyway LOL)!
almost identical pic. has been posted way back in Vol 2 I think - but NOT 2B was on a Bentley in that one ...
They are amazing plates though, I don't mind seeing them again.

rotary83

216 posts

44 months

[news] 
Monday 1st August 2011 quote quote all
Distant said:
rotary83 said:
xPOW said:
FCK said:
Probably was here before, I'm too lazy to go back a billion pages. Shakespeare rocks smile

wow, I've not see those before (on vol 3 anyway LOL)!
almost identical pic. has been posted way back in Vol 2 I think - but NOT 2B was on a Bentley in that one ...
They are amazing plates though, I don't mind seeing them again.
+1 smile

v15ben

11,905 posts

127 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
2 sMoKiN bArReLs said:
FRU 1T on a pick up
"Lives" in a little village somewhere near Notts I believe.

FRU 1T by v15ben, on Flickr

Jaguar steve

3,373 posts

96 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
thatone1967 said:
Shaw Tarse said:
Jaguar steve said:
Ruskie said:
thatone1967 said:
This really pisses me off the local government can have so much cash tied up on a plate like this...

mad
Quite alot of debate in local paper. Worth a reputed £100k and is it worth keeping or not.
yes Me too. Says it all about the real attitude in local government towards taxpayers cash though...punch
I have mixed feelings about this, £100,000 is a lot of money for most people, but would make little difference to a council budget.
it all helps though....
Sure £100k isn't much to most local Councils but it's not about the amount of money it's the attitude toward the people who provide it in the first place that grates.

Spending taxpayers money on inflating the ego of some self-important little parasite in local government rather than either using it to provide or improve a service or better still not taking it in the first place really pisses me off.

Essex County Council officials have a almost brand new Jaguar Soverign, complete with ECC 1 registration and uniformed chauffeur at their disposal. I notice it's still parked outside County Hall dispite the fact the ex leader of the Council has just been imprisoned for fiddling his expenses centered around abusing the privilege of the chauffeur driven luxury transport Essex residents have all been paying for.



famoussas

553 posts

69 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all

jdw1234

5,350 posts

101 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
FCK said:
Probably was here before, I'm too lazy to go back a billion pages. Shakespeare rocks smile

NOT 2B now on a "Revere" ruined Range Rover

lazystudent

1,629 posts

47 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
K14 MAD on a kia...someone has a sense of humour!

.:ian:.

1,045 posts

89 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
Depending on the amount of irony for fitting, this is either belongs here or in the really bad chav number plates.. S L11NED on a A4 TDI S Line..

al1991

4,352 posts

66 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
famoussas said:
Gallardo dash?

famoussas

553 posts

69 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
al1991 said:
Gallardo dash?
Yea, LP560.

RodMod

1,060 posts

94 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
SAU 546E. ( SAUSAGE)

Transit butchers van Basildon.

Rod

Fun Bus

15,114 posts

104 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd August 2011 quote quote all
.:ian:. said:
Depending on the amount of irony for fitting, this is either belongs here or in the really bad chav number plates.. S L11NED on a A4 TDI S Line..
Ooh, the imagine in that one.

Pork

8,628 posts

120 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd August 2011 quote quote all
3 JEB on a 1M in a hotel not far from Silverstone at the weekend.



8GU - not awesome, but a nice short plate. Another hotel in Northants over the weekend.



In the same car park as 8GU, 32 ROB




1 2
4 5 ... 497 498
TOPIC CLOSED