Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 305 306
308 309 ... 497 498
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

ATTAK Z

2,848 posts

72 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Garlick said:
..... it seems a small bunch of people were intent to ruin it at the end and it was unmanageable. Sad.

....
I thought you handled the situation very well, it wasn't the first thread that had to be closed due to the argumentative nature of the guy in question ... and yes the thread was entertaining ... let's get part 2 up and running as soon as ... and since I can't post on the "bad" thread, I'll put mine up here ...... let's have your comments folks ... I could be the first chav to drive a DB9


P Nuts

1,042 posts

22 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
ATTAK Z said:
I thought you handled the situation very well, it wasn't the first thread that had to be closed due to the argumentative nature of the guy in question ... and yes the thread was entertaining ... let's get part 2 up and running as soon as ... and since I can't post on the "bad" thread, I'll put mine up here ...... let's have your comments folks ... I could be the first chav to drive a DB9

i quite frankly like the number plate (as i do the car) looks good, not butchered i.e no screw fixing, obvious what it says. Btw are they those 3d gel dome letters/numbers?

ATTAK Z

2,848 posts

72 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
P Nuts said:
i quite frankly like the number plate (as i do the car) looks good, not butchered i.e no screw fixing, obvious what it says. Btw are they those 3d gel dome letters/numbers?
Well thanks but the spacing is not quite correct and yes, 3D ... here it is on the Z correctly spaced (after a pull by plod)




P Nuts

1,042 posts

22 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
looks nice, do you mind me asking where you get the plates made up? cheers

P Nuts

1,042 posts

22 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
couple of golden oldies:


Advertisement

ATTAK Z

2,848 posts

72 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
P Nuts said:
looks nice, do you mind me asking where you get the plates made up? cheers

Shmee

6,020 posts

96 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
JayTee94 said:
No problem, I will point it back in the right direction with my fairly great spot today:

4 F - Ford GT in Derby.

If Shmee wants to update his records, I did not get a picture but it is on a Ford GT. smile

http://www.plateregistry.co.uk

wink

CRA1G

1,267 posts

78 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Apparently Engelbert Humperdink who has " EH 1" on his Roller was offered £2MILLION......! by a RIch Arab while parking outside the Savoy in London,he agreed to sell but has lost the mystery man's number......!yikes

sue20

553 posts

30 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
McAndy said:
C1 LCA on a Celica. Looked ok on the car!
There used to be a Celica near me about 10 years ago that was C3 LCA.

P Nuts

1,042 posts

22 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
CRA1G said:
Apparently Engelbert Humperdink who has " EH 1" on his Roller was offered £2MILLION......! by a RIch Arab while parking outside the Savoy in London,he agreed to sell but has lost the mystery man's number......!yikes
You just dont make those kind of mishaps lol

TopGear7

98 posts

59 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
P Nuts said:
CRA1G said:
Apparently Engelbert Humperdink who has " EH 1" on his Roller was offered £2MILLION......! by a RIch Arab while parking outside the Savoy in London,he agreed to sell but has lost the mystery man's number......!yikes
You just dont make those kind of mishaps lol
Yep, saw that in the newspaper today. He's trying to locate the person who made the offer.

P Nuts

1,042 posts

22 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
CRA1G theres a whole page off a site dedicated to your plate, would you like me to share it? you may have seen it previously.

Crazy Torque

2,566 posts

88 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
CRA1G said:
Apparently Engelbert Humperdink who has " EH 1" on his Roller was offered £2MILLION......! by a RIch Arab while parking outside the Savoy in London,he agreed to sell but has lost the mystery man's number......!yikes
Makes me want to go hang out there... Is this the best place to go to get crazy offers from rich arabs?

P Nuts

1,042 posts

22 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Finger Lickin' Good

CRA1G

1,267 posts

78 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
P Nuts said:
CRA1G theres a whole page off a site dedicated to your plate, would you like me to share it? you may have seen it previously.
The only thing I know of was an article about a fraudster driving around with my plate on his Bentley..! but in the end it was " CRA 1C" if's that's the one you mean.?

P Nuts

1,042 posts

22 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
CRA1G said:
P Nuts said:
CRA1G theres a whole page off a site dedicated to your plate, would you like me to share it? you may have seen it previously.
The only thing I know of was an article about a fraudster driving around with my plate on his Bentley..! but in the end it was " CRA 1C" if's that's the one you mean.?
no, i read that one, this one:
http://www.numberplates.com/pr-number-plate-galler...

onyx39

5,658 posts

33 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
P Nuts said:
couple of golden oldies:

saw RAD104 years ago in London (Bayswater IIRC)

Shmee

6,020 posts

96 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
Crazy Torque said:
Makes me want to go hang out there... Is this the best place to go to get crazy offers from rich arabs?
Yes, my friend got a crazy offer on his car just because he parked it in the valet there and somebody walked by...

CRA1G

1,267 posts

78 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
P Nuts said:
CRA1G said:
P Nuts said:
CRA1G theres a whole page off a site dedicated to your plate, would you like me to share it? you may have seen it previously.
The only thing I know of was an article about a fraudster driving around with my plate on his Bentley..! but in the end it was " CRA 1C" if's that's the one you mean.?
no, i read that one, this one:
http://www.numberplates.com/pr-number-plate-galler...
By there's a few of my old cars,iirc the photo's will have been taken at one of many RNC rallies over the years.

BullyB

1,824 posts

130 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
ATTAK Z said:
P Nuts said:
looks nice, do you mind me asking where you get the plates made up? cheers
slightly OT again..
I hear the DVLA have relaxed the spacing rules now? My wife got pulled by a bored police man for having a space in the incorrect place. Can we have a plate with no spaces?
1 2 ... 305 306
308 309 ... 497 498
TOPIC CLOSED