Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 497 498
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

Slinky

Original Poster:

15,545 posts

136 months

[news] 
Friday 29th July 2011 quote quote all

GTDNB

275 posts

57 months

[news] 
Friday 29th July 2011 quote quote all
on our way to the FOS


xPOW

1,014 posts

50 months

[news] 
Friday 29th July 2011 quote quote all

Aviz

1,530 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 29th July 2011 quote quote all
GTDNB said:
on our way to the FOS

Saw CAR 10S on an S Class

rotary83

216 posts

45 months

[news] 
Friday 29th July 2011 quote quote all
Aviz said:
GTDNB said:
on our way to the FOS

Saw CAR 10S on an S Class
re CAR 10S, when was that? It now comes up as being on a Range Rover?

http://www.webuyanycar.com/valuemycar.aspx?reg=CAR...
Advertisement

KrazyBoy

3 posts

40 months

[news] 
Friday 29th July 2011 quote quote all
MrReg said:
It's happening more and more nowadays. Poor old MRL 10N from Brighton was stopped from using his plate recently... Biggest area that they're clamping down is Essex, London and Wales from what I'm being told...

Was the plate confiscated (bit harsh) or just told to legalise the plate ?
Hopefully it's a warning before confiscation, else there will be a lot of unhappy people !!

Aviz

1,530 posts

56 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
rotary83 said:
re CAR 10S, when was that? It now comes up as being on a Range Rover?

http://www.webuyanycar.com/valuemycar.aspx?reg=CAR...
Quite a while ago in Salford.

rotary83

216 posts

45 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
Aviz said:
rotary83 said:
re CAR 10S, when was that? It now comes up as being on a Range Rover?

http://www.webuyanycar.com/valuemycar.aspx?reg=CAR...
Quite a while ago in Salford.
ah ok - great plate though wink

Pet Troll

863 posts

65 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
Here are a few I have spotted over the past couple of months in and around Gloucester.

The first few are thumbnails as although they are 'good', I'm not sure if they count as 'real good'!



























JPJPJP

2,655 posts

55 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
Picture from local paper, but I have seen it often enough in and around York - mayoral car


Honk

1,260 posts

90 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
KrazyBoy said:
MrReg said:
It's happening more and more nowadays. Poor old MRL 10N from Brighton was stopped from using his plate recently... Biggest area that they're clamping down is Essex, London and Wales from what I'm being told...

Was the plate confiscated (bit harsh) or just told to legalise the plate ?
Hopefully it's a warning before confiscation, else there will be a lot of unhappy people !!
Please avoid North Wales if you have a "misrepresented" plate.....you WILL be taxed. Every other car on the A55 seems to be unmarked BIB. HTH.

Jem0911

4,273 posts

88 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
OJZ 4 on a yellow Porsche locally.

FCK

230 posts

56 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all


Sorry about the quality, cheap phone...

This one made me laugh, maybe a geek owner?


thinfourth2

30,391 posts

91 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
Pet Troll said:
Here are a few I have spotted over the past couple of months in and around Gloucester.

The first few are thumbnails as although they are 'good', I'm not sure if they count as 'real good'!



God those plates are so awesome i'd explode with excitement if i saw that on the back of a car they must of cost millions to have something so utterly awesome on a small piece of plastic

rotary83

216 posts

45 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
9P on new C class - around Wandsworth ...

R11ysf

1,520 posts

69 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
I couldn't get photos as I was driving but
CAP 741N spaced correctly on a Bentley Continental and 4 CE on a motorhome. It looked really good and they'd resisted the temptation to make it look like ACE

Fun Bus

15,122 posts

105 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
CDC 1 - Looked really well on an Alfa Spider this afternoon with the roof down.

Flying Toaster

223 posts

40 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th July 2011 quote quote all
Seen YES 805S on a Merc S class

Forthright MC

8,026 posts

170 months

[news] 
Sunday 31st July 2011 quote quote all
Saw this at my local Tesco yesterday evening -


mr_fibuli

680 posts

82 months

[news] 
Sunday 31st July 2011 quote quote all
Saw an old guy driving a maroon Fiesta today with "BU11 POO" biggrin
2 3 ... 497 498
TOPIC CLOSED