PistonHeads.com Forum

RE: SOTW: Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo

RE: SOTW: Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo

Author
Discussion

eric twinge

1,199 posts

134 months

Tuesday 28th February 2012
quotequote all






I loved mine and miss it very much. The noise and punch in third gear was fantastic.

Welshbeef

27,141 posts

110 months

Tuesday 28th February 2012
quotequote all
eric twinge said:






I loved mine and miss it very much. The noise and punch in third gear was fantastic.
Lovely photos
You can see Criccieth Castle in the background of the second pic.
Blackrock beach....

Welshbeef

27,141 posts

110 months

Wednesday 29th February 2012
quotequote all
Anyone else notice that's Blackrock beach and in the second pic you can see Criccieth Castle in the background

pstruck

3,405 posts

161 months

Tuesday 6th March 2012
quotequote all
I knew I should have stopped reading this thread agaes ago........ rolleyes

Deposit now paid on a cracking 20VT. This one is quite a bit above 'shed' territory though, but the price reflected the condition and amount of money that has been spent on it to get/keep it in tip-top order. It has been 'tweaked' also, so it was is rather rapid! eek

Just now to wait until I can go and collect it.

Oh dear, what have I done? biggrin

DuncanM

3,718 posts

191 months

Tuesday 6th March 2012
quotequote all
pstruck said:
I knew I should have stopped reading this thread agaes ago........ rolleyes

Deposit now paid on a cracking 20VT. This one is quite a bit above 'shed' territory though, but the price reflected the condition and amount of money that has been spent on it to get/keep it in tip-top order. It has been 'tweaked' also, so it was is rather rapid! eek

Just now to wait until I can go and collect it.

Oh dear, what have I done? biggrin
You've done a good thing, spent money buying a car for the right reasons smile.

Hope you enjoy it!

Duncan
Advertisement

s m

13,964 posts

115 months

Tuesday 6th March 2012
quotequote all
Welshbeef said:
Anyone else notice that's Blackrock beach and in the second pic you can see Criccieth Castle in the background
Yes!

Any kerfuffle and the Beach Patrol will be down to sort you out...... smile

leeson660

415 posts

77 months

Tuesday 6th March 2012
quotequote all
pstruck said:
I knew I should have stopped reading this thread agaes ago........ rolleyes

Deposit now paid on a cracking 20VT. This one is quite a bit above 'shed' territory though, but the price reflected the condition and amount of money that has been spent on it to get/keep it in tip-top order. It has been 'tweaked' also, so it was is rather rapid! eek

Just now to wait until I can go and collect it.

Oh dear, what have I done? biggrin
Awesome nice one clap

Got to stick a photo up.

I wish I had the balls to do what you've just done biggrin

Welshbeef

27,141 posts

110 months

Tuesday 6th March 2012
quotequote all
No one noticed my comment that in that pic it was Criccieth Castle??

Rollcage

11,321 posts

104 months

Tuesday 6th March 2012
quotequote all
Two posts up!

pfoe

28 posts

58 months

Tuesday 6th March 2012
quotequote all
Owned 3 now, two 16vt and a 20vt. Incredibly quick (for the price) and a well serviced one will be very reliable.
Added bonus is cheap until you get over 260 bhp!

timlovett1982

14 posts

60 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
Mate's selling his at the moment with a few upgrades, a fantastically fast bit of kit for the price... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3750017.htm

pstruck

3,405 posts

161 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
timlovett1982 said:
Mate's selling his at the moment with a few upgrades, a fantastically fast bit of kit for the price... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3750017.htm
Thats looks like a really nice car for the money.

Here's my new one (as mentioned above), not entirely down to this thread, but certainly influeneced by it! biggrin


Fiat Coupe 20VT by struckp, on Flickr

C8PPO

10,972 posts

115 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
pstruck said:
Thats looks like a really nice car for the money.

Here's my new one (as mentioned above), not entirely down to this thread, but certainly influeneced by it! biggrin


Fiat Coupe 20VT by struckp, on Flickr
Were the seller's initial MB, living somewhat north of your location??

pstruck

3,405 posts

161 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
C8PPO said:
Were the seller's initial MB, living somewhat north of your location??
Nope. smile

C8PPO

10,972 posts

115 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
Ah, just that I know someone who sold one that colour this week!

plenty

2,377 posts

98 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
I bought one too, as a direct result of this thread...the sense of occasion per £ is hard to beat

ImDesigner

1,843 posts

106 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
pstruck said:
timlovett1982 said:
Mate's selling his at the moment with a few upgrades, a fantastically fast bit of kit for the price... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3750017.htm
Thats looks like a really nice car for the money.

Here's my new one (as mentioned above), not entirely down to this thread, but certainly influeneced by it! biggrin


Fiat Coupe 20VT by struckp, on Flickr
322bhp?

C8PPO

10,972 posts

115 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
ImDesigner said:
322bhp?
Not particularly difficult to achieve. You can do it cheaply and pop the lump quickly, or do it properly and it'll be everyday-reliable.

pstruck

3,405 posts

161 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
C8PPO said:
ImDesigner said:
322bhp?
Not particularly difficult to achieve. You can do it cheaply and pop the lump quickly, or do it properly and it'll be everyday-reliable.
Aye, and done properly.

ImDesigner

1,843 posts

106 months

Thursday 22nd March 2012
quotequote all
C8PPO said:
ImDesigner said:
322bhp?
Not particularly difficult to achieve. You can do it cheaply and pop the lump quickly, or do it properly and it'll be everyday-reliable.
Yes, I know. I've got a Coupe. I was asking if this one has 322bhp and is the one that was sold through FCSS recently but as I've skim read the last few pages, it might have already been mentioned.