Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 61 62
64 65 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

Output Flange

14,313 posts

96 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
olly22n said:
Speed hole lights?
G's headlight induction kit.

GraemeP

566 posts

114 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
BillyB said:
No, but I seem to recall looking at the chap's blog via a link on one of the Pork threads (I think) - it looks like a good prospect with some nice details.

olly22n

13,698 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Output Flange said:
olly22n said:
Speed hole lights?
G's headlight induction kit.
Ah yes.

How could one forget.

_Batty_

12,193 posts

135 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Well I appear to have bought an 02 plate wrx wagon, 120k, just had a cambelt, 17 stamp history, new Bridgestone potenza's x4, new mot and service, unmodified except a Prodrive exhaust.
Under 2 bags.
Pick it up sat.
Wish me luck hehe

Luke.

6,457 posts

135 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
_Batty_ said:
Well I appear to have bought an 02 plate wrx wagon, 120k, just had a cambelt, 17 stamp history, new Bridgestone potenza's x4, new mot and service, unmodified except a Prodrive exhaust.
Under 2 bags.
Pick it up sat.
Wish me luck hehe
Good luck hehe
Advertisement

L100NYY

29,725 posts

128 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
_Batty_ said:
Well I appear to have bought an 02 plate wrx wagon, 120k, just had a cambelt, 17 stamp history, new Bridgestone potenza's x4, new mot and service, unmodified except a Prodrive exhaust.
Under 2 bags.
Pick it up sat.
Wish me luck hehe
clap

_Batty_

12,193 posts

135 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Does the car come with branded jacket/beanie?
Or do I buy them elsewhere?!
hehe

Gaz.

49,831 posts

136 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
_Batty_ said:
Well I appear to have bought an 02 plate wrx wagon, 120k, just had a cambelt, 17 stamp history, new Bridgestone potenza's x4, new mot and service, unmodified except a Prodrive exhaust.
Under 2 bags.
Pick it up sat.
Wish me luck hehe
Good lad, far more interesting that stbox Golfs.

Chrisw666

22,654 posts

84 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
_Batty_ said:
Does the car come with branded jacket/beanie?
Or do I buy them elsewhere?!
hehe
Your first job is to buy the jacket and then attend the first stage rally you can find.

E30M3SE

7,636 posts

81 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
olly22n said:
Great Pretender said:
Output Flange said:
Nothing shouts fktard like black kidney grilles.
::indeed::
yes
You 3 are so wrong.


Why has a car with no other chrome on it got a chrome, no actually lets call it what it is and that's chrome effect plastic, front grill?

L100NYY

29,725 posts

128 months

Output Flange

14,313 posts

96 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
E30M3SE said:
You 3 are so wrong.


Why has a car with no other chrome on it got a chrome, no actually lets call it what it is and that's chrome effect plastic, front grill?
Why does it need to have other chrome on it?

Chrome kidneys have been a BMW design feature for a very long time. A shadowline E28 still has chrome kidneys - it's a design feature that doesn't work in black.

L100NYY

29,725 posts

128 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Output Flange said:
E30M3SE said:
You 3 are so wrong.


Why has a car with no other chrome on it got a chrome, no actually lets call it what it is and that's chrome effect plastic, front grill?
Why does it need to have other chrome on it?

Chrome kidneys have been a BMW design feature for a very long time. A shadowline E28 still has chrome kidneys - it's a design feature that doesn't work in black.
Racist.

Output Flange

14,313 posts

96 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
L100NYY said:
Racist.
We're getting a kitten in a few weeks. He's entirely black, but for some reason I'm not allowed to name him Mugabe.

Talk about repressed.

L100NYY

29,725 posts

128 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Output Flange said:
L100NYY said:
Racist.
We're getting a kitten in a few weeks. He's entirely black, but for some reason I'm not allowed to name him Mugabe.

Talk about repressed.
hehehehe


E30M3SE

7,636 posts

81 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Output Flange said:
E30M3SE said:
You 3 are so wrong.


Why has a car with no other chrome on it got a chrome, no actually lets call it what it is and that's chrome effect plastic, front grill?
Why does it need to have other chrome on it?

Chrome kidneys have been a BMW design feature for a very long time. A shadowline E28 still has chrome kidneys - it's a design feature that doesn't work in black.
On a E28 which without the shadowline trim has chrome on it, and the older models that al had chrome details maybe so, but you posted your comment in response to a E36..... and why do BMW offer black kidney grills as options on thier newer models if it's such an important design feature?

BTW call the cat Robert or Gabriel, you'll know what you mean.......... wink


Edited by E30M3SE on Tuesday 9th October 14:21

L100NYY

29,725 posts

128 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
E30M3SE said:
BTW call the cat Robert, you'll know what you mean.......... wink
biggrin

Output Flange

14,313 posts

96 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
E30M3SE said:
On a E28 which without the shadowline trim has chrome on it, and the older models that al had chrome details maybe so, but you posted your comment in response to a E36..... and why do BMW offer black kidney grills as options on thier newer models if it's such an important design feature?
I didn't want to have to bring out my Royal College of Art education here, but to use the technical term, the black grilles look "wk".

E30M3SE said:
BTW call the cat Robert, you'll know what you mean.......... wink
Hmmm, that reeks of subtlety. Not one of my key skills...

Great Pretender

24,753 posts

99 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Output Flange said:
We're getting a kitten in a few weeks. He's entirely black, but for some reason I'm not allowed to name him Mugabe.

Talk about repressed.
[fnar]

E30M3SE

7,636 posts

81 months

[news] 
Tuesday 9th October 2012 quote quote all
Output Flange said:
I didn't want to have to bring out my Royal College of Art education here, but to use the technical term, the black grilles look "wk".
Impressive, you must be right then.........


Output Flange said:
Hmmm, that reeks of subtlety. Not one of my key skills...
Don't be subtle, call him Mugabe, who's told you you can't anyway?

1 2 ... 61 62
64 65 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED