PistonHeads.com Forum

Undesirable private number plates...

Undesirable private number plates...

Author
Discussion

Wacky Racer

Original Poster:

26,078 posts

159 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
For starters...




G600

1,296 posts

99 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Why's that? I assume its from an old film or something?

Dave Hedgehog

8,864 posts

116 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
G600 said:
Why's that? I assume its from an old film or something?
its the same as having the plate

P3 DO

Wacky Racer

Original Poster:

26,078 posts

159 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
G600 said:
Why's that? I assume its from an old film or something?
Number plates on Jimmy Saville's old cars.....

nicanary

4,056 posts

58 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
G600 said:
Why's that? I assume its from an old film or something?
Publicity shot. He used to be a useful bike rider as a young man - the Wraith is probably his.

He's getting all the publicity he would have wanted right now - C***.

Advertisement

Blackpuddin

6,829 posts

117 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
247 presumably referring to Radio 1's old MW frequency

folos

892 posts

54 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Sucks to be the person who paid silly money for that rolls at the auction!

I would be burning it if it was mine..

Triumph Man

4,172 posts

80 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
folos said:
Sucks to be the person who paid silly money for that rolls at the auction!

I would be burning it if it was mine..
Apparently a scrap merchant paid £160,000 for it last year, and now it's valued at £55,000 (on its own merits, excluding celeb owner status) could it be worth a lot less given the attachment?

folos

892 posts

54 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Triumph Man said:
Apparently a scrap merchant paid £160,000 for it last year, and now it's valued at £55,000 (on its own merits, excluding celeb owner status) could it be worth a lot less given the attachment?
Ouch!!!

djdestiny

4,534 posts

90 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Change the plate and put it in the missus name and it would'nt have any attachment!
Assuming you lost any paperwork with his name on too

Wacky Racer

Original Poster:

26,078 posts

159 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
folos said:
Triumph Man said:
Apparently a scrap merchant paid £160,000 for it last year, and now it's valued at £55,000 (on its own merits, excluding celeb owner status) could it be worth a lot less given the attachment?
Ouch!!!
http://tinyurl.com/8s62j8e

mat777

7,791 posts

72 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Could be worse... here's one that was probably used for said purposes...

http://uk.autoblog.com/2012/10/04/when-having-a-fo...

Bitofbully

394 posts

51 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Dave Hedgehog said:
its the same as having the plate

P3 DO
To be fair, a sexual fetish about feet isn't that embarrassing...

Edited by Bitofbully on Saturday 13th October 15:36

The Spruce goose

9,998 posts

107 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
g4 ry6

kdf l3r

....

."A lot of people spent a lot of money on that stuff, tracksuits and that, and they've got to burn them now because they're worth nothing.

Edited by The Spruce goose on Saturday 13th October 15:37

G600

1,296 posts

99 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Wacky Racer said:
G600 said:
Why's that? I assume its from an old film or something?
Number plates on Jimmy Saville's old cars.....
Thanks I didn't recognise him without the tracksuit and cigar.

RevolveR

227 posts

52 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
I'd have the JS 247 plate no problem.

The Spruce goose

9,998 posts

107 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
RevolveR said:
I'd have the JS 247 plate no problem.
DAILY MAIL MODE

'Get him, he is a pediatrician, burn his car.'

jas xjr

9,569 posts

151 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
I seem to recall a certain boxer had a number plate that read NAZ 1 . Doh !

Ozzie Osmond

21,189 posts

158 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Wacky Racer said:
????????


Shaw Tarse

26,371 posts

115 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Wacky Racer said:
folos said:
Triumph Man said:
Apparently a scrap merchant paid £160,000 for it last year, and now it's valued at £55,000 (on its own merits, excluding celeb owner status) could it be worth a lot less given the attachment?
Ouch!!!
http://tinyurl.com/8s62j8e
Now he may lose money he's getting lawyers involved?

The owner said he has spoken to other buyers who bought ex-Savile belongings at the charity auction, and they believe their purchases are also worth nothing."A lot of people spent a lot of money on that stuff, tracksuits and that, and they've got to burn them now because they're worth nothing.

"I've got my lawyers looking at it now, but my solicitor has spoken to a barrister and he seemed to think none of us had a leg to stand on," he said.