Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 6 7
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

ArsE92

Original Poster:

18,961 posts

74 months

[news] 
Friday 25th January 2013 quote quote all
Anyone else stuck? Been here about 30 minutes now. Near Chorley. frown


Nickyboy

3,829 posts

121 months

[news] 
Friday 25th January 2013 quote quote all
This guy has had a crash all on his own


Nigel Worc's

7,068 posts

75 months

[news] 
Friday 25th January 2013 quote quote all
You poor sod, gosh I'm glad I'm not out in that, we haven't even got a flake here now (Worcester).

Good luck, hope you get safetly to wherever you are headed.

The Game

2,157 posts

68 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
What jct are you at?

This is jct 27


One Amp Andy

1,013 posts

77 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
I'm near J27. Got off at J26 about an hour ago, as I wondered if the big hill going up to 27 would be full of struggling vehicles.

Where exactly are you stuck?
Advertisement

FisiP1

1,257 posts

40 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
The Game said:
What jct are you at?

This is jct 27

The M25 wishes it looked that organized most days..

Stay safe, glad I don't have to deal with British M'ways daily..

jamoor

7,327 posts

102 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
PH M6 meet? Do post pics!

Nickyboy

3,829 posts

121 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
The Game said:
What jct are you at?

This is jct 27

Note our truck is the one not sideways across the carriageway clap

s p a c e m a n

8,237 posts

35 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
Been looking through the cameras for a while now, where are you and we will try to spot you.. Get out and wave biggrin

The Game

2,157 posts

68 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
You won't like this frown


M6 Traffic Alerts

Last updated by Highways Agency on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:46:10 GMT


The M6 northbound entry slip at junction J26 is closed , due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 northbound is closed between junctions J25 and J27, due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 southbound is closed between junctions J27 and J25, due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 northbound exit slip at junction J26 is closed , due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


One Amp Andy

1,013 posts

77 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
The Game said:
You won't like this frown


M6 Traffic Alerts

Last updated by Highways Agency on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:46:10 GMT


The M6 northbound entry slip at junction J26 is closed , due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 northbound is closed between junctions J25 and J27, due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 southbound is closed between junctions J27 and J25, due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 northbound exit slip at junction J26 is closed , due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.
Was just going to say, I've had a look on the cameras, and sure enough there is bugger all after J28. OP, I'm not taking the piss now, I'll bring you down a flask if you need a brew, and some toast/ butties. I'm within ten minutes walk if you're at J27.

ArsE92

Original Poster:

18,961 posts

74 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
We are about 2 miles north of J27. Moved a little bit but there are loads of trucks stuck.

Hoping this rain will wash away some of the snow.

Anyone know if J27 is open?

ArsE92

Original Poster:

18,961 posts

74 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
One Amp Andy said:
The Game said:
You won't like this frown


M6 Traffic Alerts

Last updated by Highways Agency on Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:46:10 GMT


The M6 northbound entry slip at junction J26 is closed , due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 northbound is closed between junctions J25 and J27, due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 southbound is closed between junctions J27 and J25, due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.


The M6 northbound exit slip at junction J26 is closed , due to an incident. Road expected to re-open from 3:00 am on 26 January 2013.
Was just going to say, I've had a look on the cameras, and sure enough there is bugger all after J28. OP, I'm not taking the piss now, I'll bring you down a flask if you need a brew, and some toast/ butties. I'm within ten minutes walk if you're at J27.
Really appreciate that! Can I bank it? hehe

Hoping to come off at J27 if we can.

The frustrating thing is we did 200 miles from Edinburgh and although it was bad all the way down at least we were moving.

FisiP1

1,257 posts

40 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
ArsE92 said:
We are about 2 miles north of J27. Moved a little bit but there are loads of trucks stuck.

Hoping this rain will wash away some of the snow.

Anyone know if J27 is open?
No alert for it listed that I can see.

ArsE92

Original Poster:

18,961 posts

74 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
FisiP1 said:
ArsE92 said:
We are about 2 miles north of J27. Moved a little bit but there are loads of trucks stuck.

Hoping this rain will wash away some of the snow.

Anyone know if J27 is open?
No alert for it listed that I can see.
Thanks!

Potatoes

2,509 posts

57 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
I feel sorry for you chaps on he M6, it looks absolutely horrid!

One Amp Andy

1,013 posts

77 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
J27 is ok to exit. Where are you trying to get too?

Barbon Star

53 posts

41 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
Lancashire as a whole seems to be completely knackered! Shocking forward planning with regards to road treatment round these parts TBH.

Mrs Barbon Star and her mate are currently facing a night sleeping in their car as the M61 just north of Bolton is impassible! Lots of cold and worried people out there.

Hope you get moving quickly, not sure where you're heading to but should you be passing by Chorley/Euxton/Leyland way I'd be more more than happy to top you up with tea or coffee.

That's a serious offer by the way as I'm so furious and worried about the girl that I can't sleep!

fjord

1,484 posts

24 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
Where do you view those cameras?

I assume trafficengland.com but i cant find a button anywhere, just a map?

ArsE92

Original Poster:

18,961 posts

74 months

[news] 
Saturday 26th January 2013 quote quote all
One Amp Andy said:
J27 is ok to exit. Where are you trying to get too?
Excellent! Thanks.

We are heading to just off J23 so will trek through Wigan.

Moved a bit more. Less than a mile to J27. Rain very heavy.

Update soon!
2 3 ... 6 7
Reply to Topic