Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

mike.williams

Original Poster:

135 posts

86 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd April 2010 quote quote all
I've posted these in the Merc section but thought others may like a look.
I couldn't hang around for the best compositions.....


I removed the reg cos... I don't fancy an Arab (or anyone else for that matter!)who clearly likes his privacy (glass..) hunting me down... eek

Any questions will be answered with completely random replies as I know nothing about it!

Edited by mike.williams on Saturday 3rd April 23:42







Edited by mike.williams on Sunday 4th April 12:28

Robert060379

12,355 posts

71 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd April 2010 quote quote all
It's a 190E with a body kit. smile

Gun

13,276 posts

106 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd April 2010 quote quote all
Pardon my ignorance but isn't that an SL63 AMG Black not a Brabus?

mike.williams

Original Poster:

135 posts

86 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd April 2010 quote quote all
Robert060379 said:
It's a 190E with a body kit. smile
Your right!, I can't believe I was fooled... and on the 1st of Apr as well...boxedin
Now you've mentioned it I can see the joins...biggrinbiggrin

I wonder if the owner will notice....whistlehehe

John D.

10,380 posts

97 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd April 2010 quote quote all
That is one ugly car. Bet it goes well though.
Advertisement

mike.williams

Original Poster:

135 posts

86 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd April 2010 quote quote all
Gun said:
Pardon my ignorance but isn't that an SL63 AMG Black not a Brabus?
Consider yourself pardoned wink

As you can see on the rear, it says BRABUS and on the right it says VANISH. The brake calipers also had Vanish written on them.....
Now, as I said in my first post, I know nothing about the car, I just saw it, drove around it with the window open and took a few hasty pics for you guys....wavey

Frik

12,510 posts

131 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
Interesting. This car doesn't seem to exist anywhere.

Nice big bulge on the bonnet. Presumably this is just an SL black with Brabus's own version of the 63 engine they use in other models?

Gun

13,276 posts

106 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
Frik said:
Interesting. This car doesn't seem to exist anywhere.

Nice big bulge on the bonnet. Presumably this is just an SL black with Brabus's own version of the 63 engine they use in other models?
That's what I was thinking, not even mentioned on Brabus' website, maybe just a very expensive one off?

Frik

12,510 posts

131 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
I imagine it's something they do relatively regularly.

Would explain how they manage to function as a business.

mike.williams

Original Poster:

135 posts

86 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
John D. said:
That is one ugly car. Bet it goes well though.
Yes, I'm with you on this, but ugly in a very special way...
Fast, well, an hour after I took the pics it was seen doing over 500mph...eek
But, it was assisted by 3 GE CF6 jet engines...laugh

JamesM

2,434 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
mike.williams said:
John D. said:
That is one ugly car. Bet it goes well though.
Yes, I'm with you on this, but ugly in a very special way...
Fast, well, an hour after I took the pics it was seen doing over 500mph...eek
But, it was assisted by 3 GE CF6 jet engines...laugh
500mph? You're chatting st bro, my Golf does 900 easily now It's had it's cambelt done. I'd be expecting that to be keeping up with mine after the V Tec kicks in (yo) and the rear seats are folded flat. tongue out




Edited by JamesM on Sunday 4th April 00:38

mike.williams

Original Poster:

135 posts

86 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
JamesM said:
mike.williams said:
John D. said:
That is one ugly car. Bet it goes well though.
Yes, I'm with you on this, but ugly in a very special way...
Fast, well, an hour after I took the pics it was seen doing over 500mph...eek
But, it was assisted by 3 GE CF6 jet engines...laugh
500mph? Your chatting st bro, my Golf does 900 easily now It's had it's cambelt done. I'd be expecting that to be keeping up with mine after the V Tec kicks in (yo) and the rear seats are folded flat. tongue out



Edited by JamesM on Sunday 4th April 00:32
Now, whilst I said I would answer any Q's randomly... this is actually true!cool
The CF6's mentioned here were/are attached to an MD11 Freighter aircraft..
Anyway, an Astramax will beat your Golf all day blablabiglaugh

JamesM

2,434 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
Not if I Fit a full K&N and put some Redex in it biggrin

mike.williams

Original Poster:

135 posts

86 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
JamesM said:
Not if I Fit a full K&N and put some Redex in it biggrin
OK, you've got me there! laugh

JamesM

2,434 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
rofl

I'll add the Astramax to the tally on the door. biggrin

aslamkhan

1 posts

56 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
HEY ALL YOU GUYS,
WANNA PUT AN END TO YOUR CURIOSITY BOUT THE CAR... AS I KNOW IN AND OUT ABOUT IT..
IT IS A SL65 AMG BLACK AND IT HAS BEEN FURTHER MODIFIED BY BRABUS UPTO 800+ HP, WHICH INCLUDES MODIFICATION OF THE SUSPENSION, BRAKES, TRANSMISSION, WHEELS, BIGGER TURBOS AND COMPLETE INTERIOR UPGRADE..
IT IS ONE OF A KIND AND HAS BEEN GIVEN THE NAME VANISH BY BRABUS AS THE ONLY UNIT IN THE WORLD....
THERE WILL NEVER BE A SECOND VANISH... THE OWNER HAS PAID A HELL OF A PRICE TO HAVE THIS ONE OF A KIND BEAST...

Fastra

3,979 posts

97 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
aslamkhan said:
HEY ALL YOU GUYS,
WANNA PUT AN END TO YOUR CURIOSITY BOUT THE CAR... AS I KNOW IN AND OUT ABOUT IT..
IT IS A SL65 AMG BLACK AND IT HAS BEEN FURTHER MODIFIED BY BRABUS UPTO 800+ HP, WHICH INCLUDES MODIFICATION OF THE SUSPENSION, BRAKES, TRANSMISSION, WHEELS, BIGGER TURBOS AND COMPLETE INTERIOR UPGRADE..
IT IS ONE OF A KIND AND HAS BEEN GIVEN THE NAME VANISH BY BRABUS AS THE ONLY UNIT IN THE WORLD....
THERE WILL NEVER BE A SECOND VANISH... THE OWNER HAS PAID A HELL OF A PRICE TO HAVE THIS ONE OF A KIND BEAST...
Padon...?

No need to shout...

smile

Welcome anyway.
How do you know about the car?

Edited by Fastra on Sunday 4th April 10:54

Slinky

15,574 posts

137 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
custard?...

Martin Keene

5,014 posts

113 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all
That looks truely evil...

I like.

cloud9

ZesPak

14,578 posts

84 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th April 2010 quote quote all

2 3
Reply to Topic