Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 225 226
228 229 ... 501 502
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

P I Staker

3,153 posts

43 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
Pixelpeep said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

does that say 'special service tool' on the rear bumper...? laugh
hehe


I like it too, more info?

JimmyJam

1,625 posts

106 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Thats awesome

OllieC

3,634 posts

101 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
P I Staker said:
Pixelpeep said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

does that say 'special service tool' on the rear bumper...? laugh
hehe


I like it too, more info?
5 Series raped by a Nascar ?

I like biggrin

AFC1886

474 posts

37 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all

Sharknose

439 posts

68 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
AFC1886 said:
That made me laugh. A lot. Then I spotted the NSX rear lights and laughed even more. biggrin
Advertisement

irocfan

5,719 posts

77 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
OllieC said:
P I Staker said:
Pixelpeep said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

does that say 'special service tool' on the rear bumper...? laugh
hehe


I like it too, more info?
5 Series raped by a Nascar ?

I like biggrin
deffo cool

SystemParanoia

9,696 posts

85 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
errrmm.. 3 seater?




aka_kerrly

7,499 posts

97 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
juan king said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

Yes!
Definitely in the wrong thread.

I do hope it has the power to back up it's looks

Liquid Knight

12,305 posts

70 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
SystemParanoia said:
errrmm.. 3 seater?



What a waste of a oil cooled GSXR. frown

Steve vRS

1,640 posts

128 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Shamelessly pinched from the BMW forums but it needs to be seen by a wider audience.




Steve

Meoricin

2,653 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Steve vRS said:
Shamelessly pinched from the BMW forums but it needs to be seen by a wider audience.




Steve
My god! You're definitely the first person to show it to this wider audience!

MrBrightSi

1,415 posts

57 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
juan king said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

Yes!
That is rather beautiful and the sticker on the bumper made me laugh.

Steve vRS said:
Shamelessly pinched from the BMW forums but it needs to be seen by a wider audience.




Steve
Isnt this a subaru underneath.

Was in a kit car mag i bought a month ago, made me laugh. The mx5 aston martin rep kits made me laugh too.

Steve vRS

1,640 posts

128 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Meoricin said:
My god! You're definitely the first person to show it to this wider audience!
I take it that it may be in one of the other 227 pages of this thread then.

On Scoobynet, would it get a SIAL alert?

Steve

A832

334 posts

29 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
juan king said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

Yes!
My favourite BM, in black, meets Mad Max. Automotive heaven for me, pretty much.

Was at the BMW museum in Munich a couple of weeks ago (much drooling was done, damn my flat camera battery) - I'd love to have seen this in amongst their racing saloons!

I'm sure someone could wangle that calling it a Baja Special or something laugh

Edited by Horten229 on Saturday 6th October 01:45

Blown2CV

11,627 posts

90 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Steve vRS said:
Shamelessly pinched from the BMW forums but it needs to be seen by a wider audience.




Steve
doing the model pretence thing is even stupider than the lairy bodykit brigade in my view. Why would someone do that?

Glassman

18,856 posts

102 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all

DeolTheBeast

292 posts

33 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Glassman said:

Switch

3,364 posts

62 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
A832 said:
juan king said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

Yes!
My favourite BM, in black, meets Mad Max. Automotive heaven for me, pretty much.

Was at the BMW museum in Munich a couple of weeks ago (much drooling was done, damn my flat camera battery) - I'd love to have seen this in amongst their racing saloons!

I'm sure someone could wangle that calling it a Baja Special or something laugh

Edited by Horten229 on Saturday 6th October 01:45
Any more details on this? It definitely belongs in the other thread

Baron Greenback

2,239 posts

37 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Glassman said:
I am so stuck for words on the monstrosity above! Its just so wrong!

The Game

2,157 posts

68 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Switch said:
A832 said:
juan king said:
The Game said:
Wrong thread?

Yes!
My favourite BM, in black, meets Mad Max. Automotive heaven for me, pretty much.

Was at the BMW museum in Munich a couple of weeks ago (much drooling was done, damn my flat camera battery) - I'd love to have seen this in amongst their racing saloons!

I'm sure someone could wangle that calling it a Baja Special or something laugh

Edited by Horten229 on Saturday 6th October 01:45
Any more details on this? It definitely belongs in the other thread
I can't find anything on the car not even another picture, I've Googled the names on the rear quarter and it's links to this garage in Maui, Hawaii. http://pmwmaui.com/ other than that nothing frown
1 2 ... 225 226
228 229 ... 501 502
TOPIC CLOSED