PistonHeads.com Forum

Badly modified cars thread

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Chalk

71 posts

53 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all

KB_S1

5,967 posts

137 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
KardioKate said:
P I Staker said:
I... I really like that.

Just needs to be about 2" lower. paperbag
I nearly fell for that, until i saw your username wink
I don't think he was joking.

epom

4,180 posts

69 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
eggchaser1987 said:
Appoligise if it has been done before and I have not seen it. Also as the last few days a few 'fake' cars have been highly mentioned



thats not such a bad effort...now its hardly a brilliant effort either but 10/10 for trying !!

P I Staker

3,307 posts

64 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
KB_S1 said:
KardioKate said:
P I Staker said:
I... I really like that.

Just needs to be about 2" lower. paperbag
I nearly fell for that, until i saw your username wink
I don't think he was joking.
He wasn't.

Strawman

6,448 posts

115 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
P I Staker said:
He wasn't.
Do you actually own a Suzuki X90, or is that a joke as well?
Advertisement

STash07

354 posts

61 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
FRMATT said:
I got carried away with stickers on my rear window:
Where's your PH smiley?? biggrin

John D.

11,004 posts

117 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
epom said:
eggchaser1987 said:
Appoligise if it has been done before and I have not seen it. Also as the last few days a few 'fake' cars have been highly mentioned



thats not such a bad effort...now its hardly a brilliant effort either but 10/10 for trying !!
rofl

P I Staker

3,307 posts

64 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
Strawman said:
P I Staker said:
He wasn't.
Do you actually own a Suzuki X90, or is that a joke as well?
Oh yes I do. Its got bigger tyres then a Defender and once built will be getting abused offroad, you jealous? wink

Strawman

6,448 posts

115 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
Not jealous and good luck to you anyway.

P I Staker

3,307 posts

64 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
Strawman said:
Not jealous and good luck to you anyway.
So... What was the point of that? confused

Strawman

6,448 posts

115 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
It's the opposite to the slammed cars you're usually posting in these threads is all.

P I Staker

3,307 posts

64 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
Strawman said:
It's the opposite to the slammed cars you're usually posting in these threads is all.
I like many, many things. thumbup

STash07

354 posts

61 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
ahabthearab said:






We feel we made the world a slightly better place.
clap ha ha thanks for posting this, love it

I think when I win the lottery and i'm bored of spending my money on houses and garages full of exotica, I'll make this my new hobby buying badly modified cars and blowing them up wink

Strawman

6,448 posts

115 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
This looks like something that could have been in a Top Gear challenge, was originally a Ford Cortina



http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STARCRAFT-CORTINA-RETRO-...

Hilts

3,469 posts

190 months

Saturday 10th March 2012
quotequote all
Chalk said:
Saw this, thought of this...





kiwifraser

4,383 posts

102 months

Sunday 11th March 2012
quotequote all
Hilts said:
Chalk said:
Saw this, thought of this...




clap

onyx39

8,768 posts

58 months

Sunday 11th March 2012
quotequote all
Otter Smacker said:
"the only thing wrong with body work is small primer patch under pasenger mirror "

I could argue disagree with that very strongly!

biggrin

Liquid Knight

13,738 posts

91 months

Sunday 11th March 2012
quotequote all
Strawman said:
This looks like something that could have been in a Top Gear challenge, was originally a Ford Cortina



http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STARCRAFT-CORTINA-RETRO-...
That's brilliant! I'd drive that just to annoy people. Pity it's in Brum and has no M.O.T I don't have a trailer big enough to collect it.

mrloudly

2,784 posts

143 months

Sunday 11th March 2012
quotequote all
It still looks shyte in Bond Street LOL Spotted last weekend


scorchio

234 posts

77 months

Sunday 11th March 2012
quotequote all
that truely is god awful, just goes to show money doesnt buy you taste...............just like gulzars piece of sh1 te
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED