PistonHeads.com Forum

Badly modified cars thread

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

standfree93

Original Poster:

2,994 posts

84 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
Hope there isn't a thread for a similar topic, I searched and didn't find anything.

This is just down the road from me, scrapes the road bumps and almost the road;


S10 GTA

5,667 posts

64 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
Love the added rust....very nice

tdm34ds

5,880 posts

107 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
Just Look at this site......... it's got everything

www.barryboys.co.uk


Flanders.

6,082 posts

105 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
I wonder if the owner lives in the 'zorst.

Edited by Flanders. on Monday 3rd May 22:51

ScottishSamurai

6,581 posts

73 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
standfree93 said:
Hope there isn't a thread for a similar topic, I searched and didn't find anything.

This is just down the road from me, scrapes the road bumps and almost the road;

I'm sure me and Ian have seen him doing handbrake turns in the snow at B&Q with a dude sitting on the window, one leg in the car and one on the ground hehe

See that quite a lot tbh, drives like a bit of a nutgobbler.

EDLT

14,766 posts

103 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
Flanders. said:
I wonder if the owner would if the owner lives in the 'zorst.
It would explain would explain the echo.

ScottishSamurai

6,581 posts

73 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
EDLT said:
Flanders. said:
I wonder if the owner would if the owner lives in the 'zorst.
It would explain would explain the echo.
the echo.

standfree93

Original Poster:

2,994 posts

84 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
You will have seen it, the owner lives not far from me.

Scrapes the tarmac all the time!

Horrible car!

Flanders.

6,082 posts

105 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
ScottishSamurai said:
EDLT said:
Flanders. said:
I wonder if the owner would if the owner lives in the 'zorst.
It would explain would explain the echo.
the echo.



Oh bloody hell.

FraserLFA

5,005 posts

71 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
There is a "Horrors in the PH classifieds" thread, but nothing for modified cars not for sale

standfree93

Original Poster:

2,994 posts

84 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all
FraserLFA said:
There is a "Horrors in the PH classifieds" thread, but nothing for modified cars not for sale
Yeah, that's all I could find, did a few searches, but nothing came up, so thought i'd start a thread for it. biggrin

Baffled Spoon

4,687 posts

91 months

Monday 3rd May 2010
quotequote all


A Marcos Mantis with the rather hideous picnic table add on.

standfree93

Original Poster:

2,994 posts

84 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all
There's a Vauxhall Calibra I've seen about Aberdeen a lot recently, got the most hideous body kit on it!

EDLT

14,766 posts

103 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all
Flanders. said:
ScottishSamurai said:
EDLT said:
Flanders. said:
I wonder if the owner would if the owner lives in the 'zorst.
It would explain would explain the echo.
the echo.



Oh bloody hell.
bloody hell.

ScottishSamurai

6,581 posts

73 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all
EDLT said:
Flanders. said:
ScottishSamurai said:
EDLT said:
Flanders. said:
I wonder if the owner would if the owner lives in the 'zorst.
It would explain would explain the echo.
the echo.



Oh bloody hell.
bloody hell.
hell.

Otter Smacker

5,891 posts

91 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all

ScottishSamurai

6,581 posts

73 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all
My friend would nominate my car for this, all modifications done by the MG motor company rofl


It's a MG ZR, not a rover 25 wink

Or888t

1,678 posts

70 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all
Otter Smacker said:
HAHAHA laugh
worse one i've ever seen!
but yea here's a similar thread running,that you could look at OP, ( if you havent already of course tongue out) no longer really only ph advertised cars only. http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...
But it is only for cars for sale.

clarkey318is

2,220 posts

71 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all
Otter Smacker said:
That looks like a Klingon's arse.
Some fking tasteless wheels on that E30 (I think) as well...

Cyberprog

1,594 posts

80 months

Tuesday 4th May 2010
quotequote all
clarkey318is said:
Otter Smacker said:
That looks like a Klingon's arse.
Some fking tasteless wheels on that E30 (I think) as well...
Borderline legal too, doubt you can use the headlights...
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED