Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Funk

14,383 posts

89 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
Nice find chaps; one question though - why can't you put them all up in a large size? Please, let's have some generous sizes an all the pics in articles!

PascalBuyens

2,868 posts

162 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
Gun said:
Any good hi-res images of the Speed 12? I could do with changing my wallpaper.
+1 biggrin

madbadger

9,835 posts

124 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
thumbup

Thanks to our TVRs out there and CDs in desks TVR will always live on. I have a copy of that Tuscan pic I was given at the motorshow knocking around somewhere.

smile

Zumbruk

4,777 posts

140 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
FWDRacer said:
So there was some development test work after all...!!! hehe
Blimey, a Speed 6 that ran long enough to get the manifolds red hot!

Chris71

20,655 posts

122 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
The sunset shot looks very much like those in the old TVR Tasmin brochures (and I think some in the Chim brochures too?) nerd

That observation isn't quite as geeky as it sounds, I had one on my bedroom wall as a kid so I woke up to the sight of the 280i press shots every day for a 10 or so years...
Advertisement

GFWilliams

4,456 posts

87 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
I be the Tuscan span hehe

GTRene

8,367 posts

104 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
ooh I have such CD too in a TVR brochure for the media I believe, maybe its the same.
never seen whats on it because at the time I bought that brochure I did not have a computer biggrin so long ago it is.

AC Motors

383 posts

88 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
Zumbruk said:
FWDRacer said:
So there was some development test work after all...!!! hehe
Blimey, a Speed 6 that ran long enough to get the manifolds red hot!
Dulux 'sunset orange' wink

Chris71

20,655 posts

122 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
Zumbruk said:
FWDRacer said:
So there was some development test work after all...!!! hehe
Blimey, a Speed 6 that ran long enough to get the manifolds red hot!
Maybe that was one of the designs that Mr Melling never passed on to Blackpool. wink

portzi

791 posts

55 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
PascalBuyens said:
Gun said:
Any good hi-res images of the Speed 12? I could do with changing my wallpaper.
+1 biggrin
+2

nightflight

623 posts

97 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
I was in the old TVR factory last week having some work done by the factory trimmers on my Griffith. It's nice to see the ex factory guys still working there in parts of the old factory, but also very sad when you walk round all the parts that are laying silent.

Zircon

269 posts

61 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
It is a national disgrace that this company no longer exists.

I was a schoolboy in 1993 when I wrote to TVR asking for a brochure for my graphics project. Sadly I cut it up to use it, but I have one or two pictures still floating around.

I can't believe that they are history - a car maker cut off at it's best with the T350 I feel........

I think there should be a minutes silence fot TVR every year.....

TimmmyT

49 posts

51 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
That bring's back some very fond memories. My Griff on a warm summers evening with the roof down cruising(sometimes more) through the English countryside, nothing could touch it when it came to putting a smile on my face. Everything I've driven since hasn't come close. I miss that car, I'm now wondering why I sold it!

robsco

5,583 posts

56 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
Aah, the glory days. The Cerbera with the single headlamp looks divine.

britsportscars

247 posts

58 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
Stu - B said:
louismchuge said:
FWDRacer said:
So there was some development test work after all...!!! hehe
That bloke is about to say, 'yeah it's fked, take a pic though'
He is a druid blessing a car covered in icing sugar with his magic stick.

Blind faith and prayer were preferred over real testing.
Lolz!

Havoc856

1,226 posts

59 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
Please Please Please Please put the Speed 12 image up Supersize!! WANT!!!

madbadger

9,835 posts

124 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
TimmmyT said:
That bring's back some very fond memories. My Griff on a warm summers evening with the roof down cruising(sometimes more) through the English countryside, nothing could touch it when it came to putting a smile on my face. Everything I've driven since hasn't come close. I miss that car, I'm now wondering why I sold it!
Shame it was so foggy that day.

Z06George

1,905 posts

69 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
That Speed Twelve looks lovely, I thought they only made one road going one in that shape and that it was the red one. Has someone resprayed it or is there more than one?

Edited by Z06George on Friday 7th January 13:12

TimmmyT

49 posts

51 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
madbadger said:
TimmmyT said:
That bring's back some very fond memories. My Griff on a warm summers evening with the roof down cruising(sometimes more) through the English countryside, nothing could touch it when it came to putting a smile on my face. Everything I've driven since hasn't come close. I miss that car, I'm now wondering why I sold it!
Shame it was so foggy that day.
Lol, once the fog had cleared!

madbadger

9,835 posts

124 months

[news] 
Friday 7th January 2011 quote quote all
TimmmyT said:
madbadger said:
TimmmyT said:
That bring's back some very fond memories. My Griff on a warm summers evening with the roof down cruising(sometimes more) through the English countryside, nothing could touch it when it came to putting a smile on my face. Everything I've driven since hasn't come close. I miss that car, I'm now wondering why I sold it!
Shame it was so foggy that day.
Lol, once the fog had cleared!
wink
1
3 4
Reply to Topic