PistonHeads.com Forum

RE: Want to camp with PH at Le Mans 2013?

RE: Want to camp with PH at Le Mans 2013?

Author
Discussion

Vocal Minority

5,045 posts

54 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
another sent email

touching cloth

11,701 posts

141 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
FUBAR said:
davidd said:
If there are a few of us bringing Children it might be worth getting Brian to stick us all in one corner.. a sort of quiet corner wink
With a team naughty step? hehe

I know TC is bringing his son too.
yes

Email sent - although I know I will baulk at the price, too many years paying £50 to be in BSJ hehe

E38Ross

17,197 posts

114 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
email sent

wotnot

351 posts

76 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Did the 24hr bike race a few years ago and have always wanted to do the four wheeled version. Think 2013 could be it!

ClarkyboyS

336 posts

93 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Thats my email sent, next year is all about the motorsport for me,

roll on LM 2013 and the 2013 VLN at the ring :-)
Advertisement

RobbyJ

617 posts

124 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
touching cloth said:
yes

Email sent - although I know I will baulk at the price, too many years paying £50 to be in BSJ hehe
You get what you pay for though, PH LM 2012 was awesome. As a suggestion Brian I think 1st Tickets needs to invest in an LRAD to wipe out any noise makers outside the fence!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Range_Acoustic_D...

A setup like this should do the trick


Cotty

29,859 posts

186 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Looks good

Schlength

8 posts

96 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
YES! Then we can attack them with the brown note wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_note

Nosynchro

102 posts

49 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
after years without a problem in public camping we had some thefts this time so team are wondering if we should go secure next year. As 50% of our budget is beer, can I ask what the cost of a pint is in the PH enclosure? or for that matter in speedchills, porsche owners etc

Garlick

40,601 posts

142 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Nosynchro said:
after years without a problem in public camping we had some thefts this time so team are wondering if we should go secure next year. As 50% of our budget is beer, can I ask what the cost of a pint is in the PH enclosure? or for that matter in speedchills, porsche owners etc
IIRC is was €4 for a beer, but there are no rules that say you can't drink your own around your BBQ at the tent. Team PH drank a few in the bar and a few at the tent bought from the supermarket smile

Nosynchro

102 posts

49 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Thanks, sounds like a clincher. We ran out sunday night and ended up spending e7 at the stand on the way in to BSJ

FUBAR

16,943 posts

140 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Can/will you set a price for pitch only? I'm sure I'm not the only one who won't be travelling via Calais and have a young(ish) child with me.

chum racing

265 posts

108 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Thanks for all your emails today, they have been coming in thick and fast. It's great to see so many of you interested in the PH/1st Tickets private campsite.

As we are heading off to Le Mans this weekend to run the PH/1st Tickets private campsite at the Classic, we may not be able to acknowledge all the emails before we leave. So please bear with us and we will get back to you shortly after our return.

TEF2one

24 posts

48 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
If the price is right, I'll be seriously interested to join for my First Le MANS 2013.

DJZ1

109 posts

51 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
Email also sent not been since the days of the Ferrari 333SP and Mclaren F1 's !!

FUBAR

16,943 posts

140 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
chum racing said:
Thanks for all your emails today, they have been coming in thick and fast. It's great to see so many of you interested in the PH/1st Tickets private campsite.
[Jaws] "You're gunna need a bigger boat" [/Jaws] wink

FraMac

753 posts

119 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
chum racing said:
As we are heading off to Le Mans this weekend to run the PH/1st Tickets private campsite at the Classic, we may not be able to acknowledge all the emails before we leave. So please bear with us and we will get back to you shortly after our return.
Enjoy the Classic, Brian.

Look forward to seeing you for LM next year, however I'm sure we'll catch up with you before then.

Many thanks for 2012.

Best.

johnnyopolis

18 posts

125 months

Wednesday 27th June 2012
quotequote all
2013 will by first Le Mans year and it looks like the PH enclosure will be my preferred base.

Email sent earlier today smile

John

nick_mcuk

345 posts

102 months

Thursday 28th June 2012
quotequote all
johnnyopolis said:
2013 will by first Le Mans year and it looks like the PH enclosure will be my preferred base.

Email sent earlier today smile

John
Will be mine too.....not to mention Puglys!

biggrin

Edited by nick_mcuk on Thursday 28th June 08:31

rejn

1,090 posts

124 months

Thursday 28th June 2012
quotequote all
Does anybody know if the dates for 2013 have been confirmed yet? Google is failing me...