Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 28 29
31 32 33 34
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

CoopR

957 posts

122 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I do actually feel a bit sorry for Grosjean after seeing his interview. Perhaps he was thinking a bit too much after his recent holiday! But he maybe needs to take a close look at how Button threaded himself though all those cars, including the crash, to see how an experienced guy does it.

Well happy for Kobayashi though, very deserved and a long time coming!

JulesV

1,746 posts

110 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Was surprised to hear that Kobayashi may not be at Sauber next year. Really hope he gets a decent drive somewhere.

coetzeeh

1,327 posts

122 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
998420 said:
... and Lewis got his fast lap in Q3 stymied by a yellow, but wtf is going on with the setups at McL ?
or the front wing that can no longer bend given the new tests?

Ian Lancs

689 posts

52 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
coetzeeh said:
998420 said:
... and Lewis got his fast lap in Q3 stymied by a yellow, but wtf is going on with the setups at McL ?
or the front wing that can no longer bend given the new tests?
The new tests that no car has failed (and aren't even in the rules so they can't fail)

stephen300o

13,753 posts

114 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
JulesV said:
Was surprised to hear that Kobayashi may not be at Sauber next year. Really hope he gets a decent drive somewhere.
I think Sergio leaving gives Kamui a better shot to stay. A repeat performance in Korea would help also.

Advertisement

vonuber

6,373 posts

51 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Alonso got a huge slice of lady luck in valencia. Swings and roundabouts.

MGJohn

8,458 posts

69 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
vonuber said:
Alonso got a huge slice of lady luck in valencia. Swings and roundabouts.
Oh no he didn't ~ he's a Driving God remember ... wink

Bedazzled

7,963 posts

107 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
MGJohn said:
Mark Webber, in the only interview I've seen so far, also showed superb professional tact...
See here - "first-lap nutcase Grosjean" hehe

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

141 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
998420 said:
... and Lewis got his fast lap in Q3 stymied by a yellow, but wtf is going on with the setups at McL ?
A few drivers went through the yellow flag on their second runs.

deadslow

3,852 posts

109 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
vonuber said:
Alonso got a huge slice of lady luck in valencia. Swings and roundabouts.
Being taken out is bad luck. Breaking down is not, its a performance failure.

Scuffers

14,262 posts

160 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
just read this on Autosport

Lewis said:
I struggled for the first 20 off laps, I don't know if it was before the first stop or after, and through Turn 14 I felt this thud on the rear and all of a sudden the car starting turning fantastically.
more gearbox issues?

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

141 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Scuffers said:
more gearbox issues?
Diff maybe! Surely that would be visible on the telemetry?

LaurasOtherHalf

8,363 posts

82 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Seeing as senna & grosjean got penalties for running into people & ruining their races why didn't kimi?

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

141 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
LaurasOtherHalf said:
Seeing as senna & grosjean got penalties for running into people & ruining their races why didn't kimi?
Because he never ran into anyone?

Scuffers

14,262 posts

160 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
TheHeretic said:
Scuffers said:
more gearbox issues?
Diff maybe! Surely that would be visible on the telemetry?
you would think so?

stephen300o

13,753 posts

114 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
TheHeretic said:
LaurasOtherHalf said:
Seeing as senna & grosjean got penalties for running into people & ruining their races why didn't kimi?
Because he never ran into anyone?
He cut Fernando's tire with his front wing, but was a racing two into one won't go deal.

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

141 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
stephen300o said:
He cut Fernando's tire with his front wing, but was a racing two into one won't go deal.
Yup, he never ran into anyone. He was on the grass at one point.

stew-S160

6,539 posts

124 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Just watched the race. Super stoked for Kamui! About time he got a podium.

davepoth

23,311 posts

85 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Watching the interviews now. Massa looks so happy. I really hope that kicks his losing streak.

Mermaid

18,135 posts

57 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
davepoth said:
Watching the interviews now. Massa looks so happy. I really hope that kicks his losing streak.
Good to see that. Not confident he will repeat this though.

1 2 ... 28 29
31 32 33 34
Reply to Topic