Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4 ... 44 45
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

sherman

6,086 posts

99 months

[news] 
Thursday 21st May 2009 quote quote all
Channel 301 on freeview and on red button for the others.

Monaco GP great races on loop now .

Lord Croker

5,043 posts

73 months

[news] 
Thursday 21st May 2009 quote quote all
I posted this in the Photos thread - Can-Am, Road America, 1967 smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRlcOnccfgg&fea...

John D.

10,108 posts

93 months

[news] 
Thursday 21st May 2009 quote quote all
Lord Croker said:
I posted this in the Photos thread - Can-Am, Road America, 1967 smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRlcOnccfgg&fea...
Great vid! Love the commentary hehe

kiteless

Original Poster:

6,936 posts

88 months

[news] 
Thursday 21st May 2009 quote quote all
A front tyre blow-out is not something you'd wish for at 200-and-some-odd mph on the Fuji Speedway main straight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-Zad4mFb0&fea...



stifler

37,053 posts

72 months

[news] 
Thursday 21st May 2009 quote quote all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV5EcSlBhqc

Hans Stuck at the 'ring in an M3 GTR.

(not suitable for epileptics)
Advertisement

Lord Croker

5,043 posts

73 months

[news] 
Thursday 21st May 2009 quote quote all
John D. said:
Lord Croker said:
I posted this in the Photos thread - Can-Am, Road America, 1967 smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRlcOnccfgg&fea...
Great vid! Love the commentary hehe
Very Wacky Races smile

peteGT

19 posts

65 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
Spacekadet said:
Worth it for the commentary alone, perfect delivery from a great man.

peteGT

19 posts

65 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBhFz44aww&fea...

What a cool noise, really like the bit of show boating for the photographers around 55 seconds

Jarama79

120 posts

84 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
Gilles Panizzi's mid-stage doughnut on the 2002 Rally de Catalunya - Despite him winning the rally, I've heard stories that Gilles recieved a serious bking off Peugeot for that stunt!

kavman0

92 posts

70 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lha_ZqWxCJA

Michael Schumacher-Rain master driving in the rain!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2g1yrGputA

Mansell vs. Berger - Mexico 1990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrDD3tcibU

Pikes Peak run

Ahonen

3,737 posts

163 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
Marco Melandri, Philip Island, 2006, last corner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKVVNU4V3s&fea...

Cool as.

Ahonen

3,737 posts

163 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
FM said:
That's superb - from the era when I went every year.

There are links to the older editions of the 24 on that page also, with some great films from the early '70s on the old circuit.

Cracking stuff.

mchammer89

3,127 posts

97 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
Ahonen said:
Marco Melandri, Philip Island, 2006, last corner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKVVNU4V3s&fea...

Cool as.
Fecking love that.

jellison

12,723 posts

161 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
mchammer89 said:
Ahonen said:
Marco Melandri, Philip Island, 2006, last corner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKVVNU4V3s&fea...

Cool as.
Fecking love that.
AWESOME Bring back the 990 and no of teh TC st

stifler

37,053 posts

72 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd May 2009 quote quote all
Jean Ragnotti in a FWD Clio Williams


Jesus!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN2t4uT97Yo

TVR Moneypit

16,312 posts

95 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd May 2009 quote quote all
Early to mid 90's DTM.


Fantasic biggrin


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUAE-819OG4

John D.

10,108 posts

93 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd May 2009 quote quote all
TVR Moneypit said:
Early to mid 90's DTM.


Fantasic biggrin


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUAE-819OG4
That is an excellent vid clap


One of my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcMJHxtGvE

Soper vs Cleland '92 BTCC finale.

mchammer89

3,127 posts

97 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd May 2009 quote quote all
John D. said:
TVR Moneypit said:
Early to mid 90's DTM.


Fantasic biggrin


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUAE-819OG4
That is an excellent vid clap


One of my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcMJHxtGvE

Soper vs Cleland '92 BTCC finale.
Is that the "I'm going for first says Cleland!" one?

Another great Touring Car clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhIehyVEj9g

John D.

10,108 posts

93 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd May 2009 quote quote all
mchammer89 said:
Is that the "I'm going for first says Cleland!" one?
yeshehe

Classic Cleland.

Pentoman

4,385 posts

147 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd May 2009 quote quote all
post edited, what moron got a video that was posted just before I did

Edited by Pentoman on Sunday 24th May 00:24

1
3 4 ... 44 45
Reply to Topic