Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 3 4
6 7 ... 44 45
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Lordbenny

5,968 posts

105 months

[news] 
Monday 8th June 2009 quote quote all
AzzA_ShortY said:
Why have I never seen the head-butt before? Brilliant laugh

FM

5,816 posts

106 months

[news] 
Friday 26th June 2009 quote quote all
Tuscan race..91..Gerry Marshall & Peter Wheeler. bow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jRr5xUOGAI

Edited by FM on Friday 26th June 18:49

Ian Davidson

3,005 posts

82 months

[news] 
Saturday 27th June 2009 quote quote all
I'm biased, yes. But here we go;

It was the 1996 Formula A Karting championship, round 8 of 8 at Genk. Pantano's team mate tries to take Ant out quite early on, but he comes back to win from quite a way down.

A personal favourite race of mine, not solely because Ant's my bro, but because of the nature of the racing. I was also there to whitness Formula A at it's absolute finest.

Kimi, Courtney and Jens also took part in this champs, just didn't quite have the equipment that particular year, unlike Ant and Pantano. (Pantano was in his third season, Ant in his first).

Enjoy. (Sorry for youtube quality).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaFKLcqb2y0


entropy

2,374 posts

89 months

GBRM

921 posts

114 months

[news] 
Thursday 2nd July 2009 quote quote all
FM said:
Tuscan race..91..Gerry Marshall & Peter Wheeler. bow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jRr5xUOGAI

Edited by FM on Friday 26th June 18:49
Shame no finish - Dad won.
Always a good one with some volume:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCfmU5Lv50k
Advertisement

Lord Croker

5,060 posts

75 months

[news] 
Monday 20th July 2009 quote quote all
BMW M1 Procar at Silverstone in HD. One of the best engines sounds of all time. cloud9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbkkxwzK9HE

FM

5,816 posts

106 months

pugwash4x4

5,910 posts

107 months

[news] 
Monday 20th July 2009 quote quote all
Not really into circuit racing per se- more into off road stuff

Dune Climbing (this is even steeper than it looks!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3HQd8M1C4o

A proper off road event- 1800km through truly horrid swamp/mountains in russia- no tracks, no roads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Z3IRmxXKo&fea...

some truly insane stuff- mad icelandics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMALgzckM9k&fea...

and not really motorsport- but perhaps the coolest vehicle i have ever seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_iup2jXQqI

jellison

12,744 posts

163 months

[news] 
Monday 20th July 2009 quote quote all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSa9Nwl99k8&fea...

Jones was my fav driver when I got into F1 in the v.late 70's / early 80's and eventually got me a GTV6 about 1990 - Mega things.

curlie467

4,423 posts

87 months

[news] 
Monday 20th July 2009 quote quote all
stifler said:
williamp said:
Le Mans Visitor said:
Tony Pond at the wheel of a standard production Rover 827 Vitesse his second bid to be the first person to lap the Isle of Man TT circuit at over 100mph in a four wheeled vehicle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKyMgry9iQ
Love that. A reminder to me that, even with a car 20 years tounger and better tyres/brakes/suspension etc, I would never get anywher enear that.

Ans as for that french hillclimb (Audi R8 I belive). Wow!
I thought it was a french Courage chassis?
Its a Norma M20

4sure

2,260 posts

97 months

[news] 
Tuesday 21st July 2009 quote quote all
Ian Davidson said:
I'm biased, yes. But here we go;

It was the 1996 Formula A Karting championship, round 8 of 8 at Genk. Pantano's team mate tries to take Ant out quite early on, but he comes back to win from quite a way down.

A personal favourite race of mine, not solely because Ant's my bro, but because of the nature of the racing. I was also there to whitness Formula A at it's absolute finest.

Kimi, Courtney and Jens also took part in this champs, just didn't quite have the equipment that particular year, unlike Ant and Pantano. (Pantano was in his third season, Ant in his first).

Enjoy. (Sorry for youtube quality).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaFKLcqb2y0
brilliant thanks for thatclap

smart move

30 posts

63 months

[news] 
Thursday 23rd July 2009 quote quote all
Lord Croker said:
BMW M1 Procar at Silverstone in HD. One of the best engines sounds of all time. cloud9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbkkxwzK9HE
Fantastic clap Brilliant experiencing the M1s (flaming exhausts and super sound) coming through becketts during the Classic Endurance races, Le Mans series weekends, Silverstone, over the last few years.

This clip below is taken from a similar thread in the sportscar section at ten-tenths.com

mulsanne straight, 1988 Le-mans 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR7KRHv02IE

FM

5,816 posts

106 months

[news] 
Thursday 23rd July 2009 quote quote all
smart move said:
Lord Croker said:
BMW M1 Procar at Silverstone in HD. One of the best engines sounds of all time. cloud9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbkkxwzK9HE
Fantastic clap Brilliant experiencing the M1s (flaming exhausts and super sound) coming through becketts during the Classic Endurance races, Le Mans series weekends, Silverstone, over the last few years.

This clip below is taken from a similar thread in the sportscar section at ten-tenths.com

mulsanne straight, 1988 Le-mans 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR7KRHv02IE
Jesus ... magnificent.

lewis1

311 posts

74 months

[news] 
Thursday 23rd July 2009 quote quote all
no idea what this guy is saying, but i know the car is awesome either way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNtqjVGP9Yg&fea...

smart move

30 posts

63 months

[news] 
Thursday 23rd July 2009 quote quote all
smart move said:
This clip below is taken from a similar thread in the sportscar section at ten-tenths.com

mulsanne straight, 1988 Le-mans 24 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR7KRHv02IE
"Back in the days when the Mulsanne straight was straight,you could watch from beside the bar.It got a lot more crowded later in the day.The electronic signature of some of the cars seems to have been every bit as loud as their sound to judge from the way the videocamera of the day throws a wobbly when they pass.At 0:52 a car passes,14 seconds later you can still hear it when(@ 230mph)the car is 0.9 of a mile away.But as the sound takes 4 seconds to reach the camera from that distance, the car was only 0.64 of amile away when it went out of ear shot.(very roughly)" woohoowoohoo

kiteless

Original Poster:

7,054 posts

90 months

[news] 
Thursday 23rd July 2009 quote quote all
Lovely rallying compilation this, spanning all eras (look for a young Colin, and Timo Salonen buckling up with a ciggie in his gob)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7V1xYzSNd0


smart move

30 posts

63 months

[news] 
Thursday 23rd July 2009 quote quote all
I could loose days watching these! One of my favourite rally cars. BMW M3 E30 on the Manx Rally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ShlIgm2Bw

Mini1275

10,536 posts

68 months

[news] 
Friday 24th July 2009 quote quote all
Lordbenny said:
AzzA_ShortY said:
Why have I never seen the head-butt before? Brilliant laugh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA temper temper laugh

I also like this ferrari vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRLyujiQOI


lol

Edited by Mini1275 on Friday 24th July 11:16

kiteless

Original Poster:

7,054 posts

90 months

[news] 
Sunday 2nd August 2009 quote quote all
Great Hockenheim moments (when Hockenheim was a proper race track, and had the un-sullied Ostkurve):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7gqup-fZCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGxisBC4nU&fea...


Ricepilot

607 posts

112 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th August 2009 quote quote all
Evgeni Novikov gets a little bit 'Colin' on one of the many jumps on the Rally Finland last weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAofj6slRGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPq413sks0

Good effort.

6.1 6.5 6.8 7.0
1 2 3 4
6 7 ... 44 45
Reply to Topic