PistonHeads.com Forum

Grid Girls/Pit Babes (Vol 3)

Grid Girls/Pit Babes (Vol 3)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Jw Vw

4,314 posts

60 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
mgmrw said:
Hanty said:



Can't get over this girls' legs, amazing.
cloud9

She's perfect. Curvy, blonde and very leggy
yes

Fantastic set of pins on her.

BRUCEMAGOO

42 posts

47 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
Jw Vw said:
mgmrw said:
Hanty said:



Can't get over this girls' legs, amazing.
cloud9

She's perfect. Curvy, blonde and very leggy
yes

Fantastic set of pins on her.
Very nice shoes lick

weyland yutani

1,352 posts

61 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
Yeah but Tom Chilton has probably been there so no thanks.

mgmrw

20,951 posts

54 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
BRUCEMAGOO said:
Jw Vw said:
mgmrw said:
Hanty said:



Can't get over this girls' legs, amazing.
cloud9

She's perfect. Curvy, blonde and very leggy
yes

Fantastic set of pins on her.
Very nice shoes lick
Shoe licking fetish?

BRUCEMAGOO

42 posts

47 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
mgmrw said:
BRUCEMAGOO said:
Jw Vw said:
mgmrw said:
Hanty said:



Can't get over this girls' legs, amazing.
cloud9

She's perfect. Curvy, blonde and very leggy
yes

Fantastic set of pins on her.
Very nice shoes lick
Shoe licking fetish?
Cant beat a nice pair of shoes

mgmrw

20,951 posts

54 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
BRUCEMAGOO said:
mgmrw said:
BRUCEMAGOO said:
Jw Vw said:
mgmrw said:
Hanty said:



Can't get over this girls' legs, amazing.
cloud9

She's perfect. Curvy, blonde and very leggy
yes

Fantastic set of pins on her.
Very nice shoes lick
Shoe licking fetish?
Cant beat a nice pair of shoes
Depends what legs and feet they're attached too IMHO

BRUCEMAGOO

42 posts

47 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
mgmrw said:
Depends what legs and feet they're attached too IMHO
Aslong as its female im there wink

mgmrw

20,951 posts

54 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
BRUCEMAGOO said:
mgmrw said:
Depends what legs and feet they're attached too IMHO
Aslong as its female im there wink
I have a weight limit, and hair free policy hehe

BRUCEMAGOO

42 posts

47 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
mgmrw said:
BRUCEMAGOO said:
mgmrw said:
Depends what legs and feet they're attached too IMHO
Aslong as its female im there wink
I have a weight limit, and hair free policy hehe
Just need 1 beer then anything goes lolsperm

mgmrw

20,951 posts

54 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
BRUCEMAGOO said:
Just need 1 beer then anything goes lolsperm
I had one of those nights/weekends/month.......... Looking back, WHAT THE ACTUAL fk WAS I THINKING? hurl

jshell

6,528 posts

102 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
mgmrw said:
BRUCEMAGOO said:
mgmrw said:
BRUCEMAGOO said:
Jw Vw said:
mgmrw said:
Hanty said:



Can't get over this girls' legs, amazing.
cloud9

She's perfect. Curvy, blonde and very leggy
yes

Fantastic set of pins on her.
Very nice shoes lick
Shoe licking fetish?
Cant beat a nice pair of shoes
Depends what legs and feet they're attached too IMHO
Good length of leg, but a bit heavy on the knee and ankle for me... She'll have 'cankles' when she's 40.

Meh.

mgmrw

20,951 posts

54 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
jshell said:
Good length of leg, but a bit heavy on the knee and ankle for me... She'll have 'cankles' when she's 40.

Meh.
whereas when she's 40, you'd be an adonis???

jshell

6,528 posts

102 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
mgmrw said:
jshell said:
Good length of leg, but a bit heavy on the knee and ankle for me... She'll have 'cankles' when she's 40.

Meh.
whereas when she's 40, you'd be an adonis???
Nope, just plenty cash and a silver tongue, that's all a 40 yr old guy needs. Being Adonis at 40 smacks of 'boring'. rofl

mgmrw

20,951 posts

54 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
jshell said:
Nope, just plenty cash and a silver tongue, that's all a 40 yr old guy needs. Being Adonis at 40 smacks of 'boring'. rofl
I'll find out in 16years...............

Jw Vw

4,314 posts

60 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
BRUCEMAGOO said:
mgmrw said:
Depends what legs and feet they're attached too IMHO
Aslong as its female im there wink
hehe

jshell

6,528 posts

102 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
mgmrw said:
jshell said:
Nope, just plenty cash and a silver tongue, that's all a 40 yr old guy needs. Being Adonis at 40 smacks of 'boring'. rofl
I'll find out in 16years...............
grumpy

mgmrw

20,951 posts

54 months

Monday 28th November 2011
quotequote all
jshell said:
mgmrw said:
jshell said:
Nope, just plenty cash and a silver tongue, that's all a 40 yr old guy needs. Being Adonis at 40 smacks of 'boring'. rofl
I'll find out in 16years...............
grumpy
hehe

no doubt I'll resemble a bankrupt shrek, so will be wking into a sock, rather then getting hotties.

Suspect we'll be even then

ufoufo

357 posts

119 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
Missed this thread....keep it going!

magpies

2,437 posts

79 months

Thursday 8th March 2012
quotequote all
not exactly pitlane but more usefull in a car smile


rally driver = inessa tushkanova


rally co-driver = heidi koppe


driver? = k becker

mattyn1

1,651 posts

52 months

Sunday 18th March 2012
quotequote all





Edited by mattyn1 on Sunday 18th March 17:39

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED