Right winter is here and so the car is in line for a new list of Mods... after all be rude not to.
So this winter I am doing the following and will follow up with pictures as it goes.
1. re-fit tripple plate clutch after lightening the flywheel even further, balance entire assembly
2. fit all new heads slightly more breathed on than my current mountune modded ones.
3. play around with ceramic coating of the heads and pistons (not doing the tops of the pistons though).
4. Fit motec M800 ecu
5. Inconal exhaust manifolds (wow these are expensive)
6. wrap petrol tank and everything fuel related
7. Fit all new dash after covering in leather (re-modeld a spare I had)
8. new seats
9. New stack dash with alerts to replace all the clocks, includes boost, fuel pressure etc.
10. new wheels saving 9kgs in weight
11. fit new rear clip with all the body mods (cant wait for this to be finished)
12. colour change
13. water/methanol injection
14. sensors on everything into the ECU from fuel pressure/temp to EGT
15. remap to multiple settings ie road/rack, wet/dry, high low... happy button overboost
16. New private plate
17. new front lights to my own design (leds etc)
18. lightweight battery
maybe's include if the above hasn't bankrupt me
1. fly by wire throttle body
2. new inlet manifold with jenvey trumpets
3. traction control
4. double din sat nav (already moved the stereo to the center console)
the goal is a real 700bhp and a 50kgs reduction in weight (to get a dry weight under 1000kgs) and a move towards a much safer engine management with option to do traction control and anti lag as mentioned earlier in the thread.
Since the last updates I did have a silencer made for the wastegates so that it passes drive by's on track... this worked a treat but is removable so I can have straight through on the road as it does muffle the wonderful noise they make lol