PistonHeads.com Forum

Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT and SE - UK Register

Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT and SE - UK Register

Author
Discussion

jdwcd

2,476 posts

110 months

Saturday 28th July 2012
quotequote all
Anjum said:
Anyone know the whereabouts of Y666 DVL (which was originally mine) - then got converted into a raodster?
saw it at supercar sunday a few years ago, didnt look to good


Edited by jdwcd on Saturday 28th July 14:15

coyft

3,630 posts

119 months

Saturday 28th July 2012
quotequote all
Has this one been mentioned? Can't see it in this thread, but some images have been deleted.


shoebag

1,134 posts

160 months

Tuesday 31st July 2012
quotequote all
The only two Arancio Atlas VTs in the UK. There is a third Arancio Atlas owned by Funky in Ireland. This photo was a chance meeting.

chilistrucker

3,461 posts

59 months

Friday 31st August 2012
quotequote all
Was a roadster version made? Spotted at 2am this morning on the a2/m2 what appeared to be a stunning orange version of said car.

VerySideways

9,548 posts

180 months

Thursday 3rd January 2013
quotequote all
coyft said:
Has this one been mentioned? Can't see it in this thread, but some images have been deleted.

That's currently owned by a friend of mine but is up for sale.
This is the grey car that was for sale with Jason Barker @ Bird's a couple of years ago.
Advertisement

Mikeblue22

89 posts

77 months

Thursday 7th March 2013
quotequote all
How about theses Diablo image.


Mikeblue22

89 posts

77 months

Thursday 7th March 2013
quotequote all

JamieBeeston

8,962 posts

173 months

Thursday 7th March 2013
quotequote all
Nice car.. but not a 6.0 (which is what the thread is for!)

autofocus

Original Poster:

2,257 posts

126 months

Sunday 4th August 2013
quotequote all
Hi there,

Might need to reload all my original images as I no longer use the hosting company that I used to use.

In the mean time anyone know which car this is ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grahams-pics/94384292...

Picture taken at Wilton House today (not by me)

Regards

Tim

Edited by autofocus on Thursday 8th August 09:57

Truffles

403 posts

92 months

Thursday 8th August 2013
quotequote all
I spoke to the owner. Apparently it has been stored for the past 4 or 5 years, so I don't think it is any of the cars already on this thread.

Superleggera1980

1 posts

25 months

Monday 21st July 2014
quotequote all
Hi there All,

New to these Forums.. Is anyone aware of a VT that is currently for Sale or anyone that is looking to do a private sale?

Thanks

autofocus

Original Poster:

2,257 posts

126 months

Monday 21st July 2014
quotequote all
Hi there,

Only one I know of is this one: -

http://www.prindiville.co.uk/luxury-cars-sale/?n=l...

Regards

Tim

bosscerbera

8,183 posts

151 months

Monday 21st July 2014
quotequote all
autofocus said:
Hi there,

Only one I know of is this one: -

http://www.prindiville.co.uk/luxury-cars-sale/?n=l...

Regards

Tim
Is that the special order black SE? Grey (titanium) weave carbon fibre, gold engine?

Surely that's one of 42 (and one of 4 non gold/brown cars IIRC); one of 302 overall.

jdwcd

2,476 posts

110 months

Tuesday 22nd July 2014
quotequote all
bosscerbera said:
Is that the special order black SE? Grey (titanium) weave carbon fibre, gold engine?

Surely that's one of 42 (and one of 4 non gold/brown cars IIRC); one of 302 overall.
Correct Phil, obviously they know there stuff advertising it as a VT, havnt seen any ref to se on there ad

AtlantisWeb

329 posts

78 months

Friday 11th September 2015
quotequote all
Penfolds said:
Think that one has now moved on and changed plates. Saw it at Goodwood last weekend.

I think that car is now in the Southampton area.

jdwcd

2,476 posts

110 months

Sunday 20th September 2015
quotequote all
shoebag said:
The only two Arancio Atlas VTs in the UK. There is a third Arancio Atlas owned by Funky in Ireland. This photo was a chance meeting.
The one on left is owned by some fat bloke
The one on right is a better car by all accounts wink

andrew

8,010 posts

100 months

Sunday 20th September 2015
quotequote all
jdwcd said:
shoebag said:
The only two Arancio Atlas VTs in the UK. There is a third Arancio Atlas owned by Funky in Ireland. This photo was a chance meeting.
The one on left is owned by some fat bloke
The one on right is a better car by all accounts wink
was ac born in '36 ???

BJG1

3,682 posts

120 months

Sunday 20th September 2015
quotequote all
well it's definitely not his waist size!

AtlantisWeb

329 posts

78 months

Monday 28th September 2015
quotequote all
I do hope that this can be repared.
Is the owner on PHs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3251982/Ow...

jdwcd

2,476 posts

110 months

Wednesday 30th September 2015
quotequote all
shoebag said:
The only two Arancio Atlas VTs in the UK. There is a third Arancio Atlas owned by Funky in Ireland. This photo was a chance meeting.
BTW The one on the right now belongs to me smile