PistonHeads.com Forum

Maserati 3200GT Workshop Manuals?

Maserati 3200GT Workshop Manuals?

Author
Discussion

Cerbieherts

1,406 posts

38 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Hi 3200 gt, would love a copy of the workshop manual if possible, looks like I've found a car....
Many thanks!

3200gt

2,393 posts

121 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Cerbieherts said:
Hi 3200 gt, would love a copy of the workshop manual if possible, looks like I've found a car....
Many thanks!
You have mail

Cerbieherts

1,406 posts

38 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Thanks so much!

Blu3R

2,061 posts

96 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
3200gt could I also have a copy of the manual? Many thanks.

3200gt

2,393 posts

121 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Blu3R said:
3200gt could I also have a copy of the manual? Many thanks.
You have mail

3200gt

2,393 posts

121 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Blu3R said:
3200gt could I also have a copy of the manual? Many thanks.
Just noticed your garage pic. Do you live in Larkfield by any chance?

SMBM

2 posts

78 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Hi all,

I have been experiencing intermittent traction control failure and a (more regular) check engine light on the dash. 3200 gt - would it be possible to send me a copy of the manual, and do you know what type of diagnostic equipment I would require to read the fault codes/where to connect to?

Many thanks in anticipation.

3200gt

2,393 posts

121 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
You need a OBDII and, from memory, its under the drivers side dash. Docs on you email to download.

Cerbieherts

1,406 posts

38 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
SMBM said:
Hi all,

I have been experiencing intermittent traction control failure and a (more regular) check engine light on the dash. 3200 gt - would it be possible to send me a copy of the manual, and do you know what type of diagnostic equipment I would require to read the fault codes/where to connect to?

Many thanks in anticipation.
If you have an earlier car there is no obd plug, it has a 3 pin plug. Unfortunately an obd tester won't access abs codes. You need it plugging into an SD2 machine. Have a look at the connections on the rear wheel speed sensors, and check the toothed wheels in the hubs aren't full of muck.

3200gt

2,393 posts

121 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Cerbieherts said:
If you have an earlier car there is no obd plug, it has a 3 pin plug.
Mines a 2000 and has OBDII. Typical Italians probably used whatever they had to hand at the time.

Cerbieherts

1,406 posts

38 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
SMBM said:
Hi all,

I have been experiencing intermittent traction control failure and a (more regular) check engine light on the dash. 3200 gt - would it be possible to send me a copy of the manual, and do you know what type of diagnostic equipment I would require to read the fault codes/where to connect to?

Many thanks in anticipation.
Shame you aren't nearer. I have an sd3 with full mas software and would have scanned it for you....anyway, good luck!

nitrodave

372 posts

35 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
hi there, could i please have a copy of the workshop manual also? I'm getting a 3200gt soon all being well and want to familiarise myself with a few things prior to viewing. Look forward to joining the fold very soon!

Cerbieherts

1,406 posts

38 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
3200gt said:
Mines a 2000 and has OBDII. Typical Italians probably used whatever they had to hand at the time.
Yes, strange one with the obd. It's normally located just to the right of the steering column. The other type of connectors are spread around the car; engine/gearbox plug Is behind the a-post carpet near the the throttle, a/c and NVQ(instruments) behind r/h tunnel trim, immobiliser in boot behind l/h trim and traction/abs located 2" away from modulator on l/h inner wing...

voicey

1,910 posts

84 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
Cerbieherts said:
Hi 3200 gt, would love a copy of the workshop manual if possible, looks like I've found a car....
Many thanks!
Did you buy a car in the end?

Cerbieherts

1,406 posts

38 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
No, manual car, oil pressure fluctuating when clutch depressed! I'll hold on to the tvr until something better comes along... wink

3200gt

2,393 posts

121 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
nitrodave said:
hi there, could i please have a copy of the workshop manual also? I'm getting a 3200gt soon all being well and want to familiarise myself with a few things prior to viewing. Look forward to joining the fold very soon!


You have mail

SMBM

2 posts

78 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Hi again, many thanks for your advice and downloads! I have since managed to read some fault codes from the engine management, by using a 3 pin fiat adapter, connected to the grey connector under the dash, and using 'all systems' scan on my universal diagnostic software, while telling it that it is talking to a 2000 Fiat coupe. No such luck with the ABS/ASR, even when using a wide selection of fake vehicles.

Cerbieherts

1,406 posts

38 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Which codes did you get?

daytonadean

3 posts

61 months

Sunday 14th October 2012
quotequote all
Hi 3200GT

Any chance of the link for the PDF Workshop Manual for Maserati 3200GT, Getting mine Wednesday
kind regards

Dean
Rutland UK

3200gt

2,393 posts

121 months

Sunday 14th October 2012
quotequote all
Dean, YHM