Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

SturdyJ

Original Poster:

3,384 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 19th May 2011 quote quote all
EDIT:

www.tinyurl.com/HSVMonaro

As this has been stickied, I thought I'd tidy up the first post a bit.

This is a publicly viewable Google calendar that hopefully we can keep fairly up to date with what events are going on, possibly who's attending, and at least some details / times.

Any member can be given full access to adding / editing / managing the calendar, it just requires an e-mail address.

Currently myself, gsd2000 and bradwil have full access, but if anyone wants access, just message any of the three of us, and we can give you full access so you can also help maintain the calendar etc.

If you just want to view it, just follow the link above, there's no registration required.

James

ORIGINAL POST:

A thread was made asking for something like this, we could just use google?

www.tinyurl.com/HSVMonaro

See if that takes your fancy. I can allow complete access to editing it with e-mail addresses, so feel free to let me know and I can update it.

This is just an idea in case people want to put events up that members are going to etc. I've put the Corvette Club meeting on there to give people a feel, I'll put some other stuff on there in a bit...

Hope it's useful,

James

Edited by SturdyJ on Friday 20th May 09:17

gsd2000

10,889 posts

63 months

[news] 
Thursday 19th May 2011 quote quote all
Looks good

bradwil

780 posts

37 months

[news] 
Thursday 19th May 2011 quote quote all
So if I have a goole account it would sync with my phones events calendar?
Is that correct?

SturdyJ

Original Poster:

3,384 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 19th May 2011 quote quote all
bradwil said:
So if I have a goole account it would sync with my phones events calendar?
Is that correct?
I think you could either just use this calendar from your phone, or you can import these events into your existing calendar, yes.

Good old Google smile

bradwil

780 posts

37 months

[news] 
Thursday 19th May 2011 quote quote all
Double bonus!
Advertisement

SturdyJ

Original Poster:

3,384 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 19th May 2011 quote quote all
gsd2000 and I have added some more of the upcoming events to the calendar.

This is more a shameless bump than anything of real value... wink

bradwil

780 posts

37 months

[news] 
Thursday 19th May 2011 quote quote all
Thanks mate. Thats working. Synced with my mobile.
Still would like a forum year planner...see what Jez comes back with.

SturdyJ

Original Poster:

3,384 posts

47 months

[news] 
Friday 20th May 2011 quote quote all
Edited to comply.

Edited by SturdyJ on Friday 20th May 13:04

Tattooboy

6,422 posts

58 months

[news] 
Friday 20th May 2011 quote quote all
Do we really want a publically open calender advertising where our cars will be / traveling to etc ??

Would it not be easier to have a sticky entitled "HSV Calender Events" then when an event is mentioned, booked etc you just go in and under the Month put the date then some brief details underneath with maybe a link to a website, PVS, Santapod, Thunder Road which has further details. Surley there's not going to be hundreds of events a year?

Just my thought on it, would be easier to monitor as well, all under one roof so to speak.

Apologies if I've stood on anyone's toes, just an idea smile

mikep7771

806 posts

45 months

[news] 
Friday 6th January 2012 quote quote all
Just wondering when dates will start filling in on the calender of events? driving


...

007 VXR

58,439 posts

67 months

[news] 
Friday 6th January 2012 quote quote all
Ace Cafe 22nd jan
Le Mans 17th june smile

mikep7771

806 posts

45 months

[news] 
Friday 6th January 2012 quote quote all
007 VXR said:
Ace Cafe 22nd jan
Le Mans 17th june smile
Thanks..... smile


...

simonfraser181

31 posts

40 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th January 2012 quote quote all
FYI - this years Corvette Nationals will be held in September (usually July). New date, new location.
A few of us turned up last year, and gave the Vette heads another few motors to look at!.....
Talk was about getting more cars for 2012....

I can not update the official schedule (sorry, computer numpty). One of you wiser guys can fill it in...

Date: 15th & 16th September (Sunday (16th) is usualy the larger turnout day).
Location: Putteridge Bury (near Luton).

More details at:
www.corvetteclub.org.uk/viewtopic.php?p=86720#86720

Cheers
Simon

richie slow

6,670 posts

44 months

[news] 
Monday 9th January 2012 quote quote all
simonfraser181 said:
FYI - this years Corvette Nationals will be held in September (usually July). New date, new location.
A few of us turned up last year, and gave the Vette heads another few motors to look at!.....
Talk was about getting more cars for 2012....

I can not update the official schedule (sorry, computer numpty). One of you wiser guys can fill it in...

Date: 15th & 16th September (Sunday (16th) is usualy the larger turnout day).
Location: Putteridge Bury (near Luton).

More details at:
http://www.corvetteclub.org.uk/viewtopic.php?p=867...

Cheers
Simon
Hi Simon, thanks for putting this on the forum. It was one of our best days out last year, so let's hope for good weather and a good turnout again. biggrin

007 VXR

58,439 posts

67 months

[news] 
Saturday 14th January 2012 quote quote all
SRR 25th Feb

bradwil

780 posts

37 months

[news] 
Tuesday 17th January 2012 quote quote all
Updated the calendar...so if anyone has it syncing with google calendars, hen it should update.
Let me know if there are more or i've missed something.

007 VXR

58,439 posts

67 months

[news] 
Tuesday 17th January 2012 quote quote all
VXR Power Events 2012 Calendar

To ensure that you have the dates in your diary for 2012

The Events below will vary from shows that we will have a static stand at, to BTCC where we will have VXR parking and Vauxhall Drivers Lounge to the VXR Track Day Experience which allows customers to drive our product on Track.

Note these events may differ from previous years, we will release more detailed information and Ticket details in February.



30th March 1st April Brands Hatch BTCC

21st 22nd April Knockhill Total Vauxhall Show (TBC)

28th 29th April Thruxton BTCC

30th May - 2nd June Bath and West Show

9th 10th June Oulton Park BTCC

10th June PVS Santa Pod

16th 17th June Scottish Motor Show Knockhill

13th -18th June Le Mans

30th June Thunder Road at RAF Wittering ( Awaiting RAF Approval )

7th 8th July Royal International Air Tattoo

14th 15th July VBOA Billing

24th 25th 26th July VXR Track Experience including The new Astra VXR at Rockingham Speedway

24th 25th July Owners Track Evening Rockingham ( Subject to Council Approval )

2nd Sep Trax Silverstone

bradwil

780 posts

37 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
007 VXR said:
VXR Power Events 2012 Calendar

To ensure that you have the dates in your diary for 2012

The Events below will vary from shows that we will have a static stand at, to BTCC where we will have VXR parking and Vauxhall Drivers Lounge to the VXR Track Day Experience which allows customers to drive our product on Track.

Note these events may differ from previous years, we will release more detailed information and Ticket details in February.



30th March 1st April Brands Hatch BTCC

21st 22nd April Knockhill Total Vauxhall Show (TBC)

28th 29th April Thruxton BTCC

30th May - 2nd June Bath and West Show

9th 10th June Oulton Park BTCC

10th June PVS Santa Pod

16th 17th June Scottish Motor Show Knockhill

13th -18th June Le Mans

30th June Thunder Road at RAF Wittering ( Awaiting RAF Approval )

7th 8th July Royal International Air Tattoo

14th 15th July VBOA Billing

24th 25th 26th July VXR Track Experience including The new Astra VXR at Rockingham Speedway

24th 25th July Owners Track Evening Rockingham ( Subject to Council Approval )

2nd Sep Trax Silverstone
added those to the calendar...

Michael Perry

30 posts

70 months

[news] 
Saturday 11th February 2012 quote quote all
Thanks guys very cool idea

Paul v8

589 posts

45 months

[news] 
Saturday 17th March 2012 quote quote all
Also 28th saturday april spring performance day at castle combe
2 3
Reply to Topic