PistonHeads.com Forum

BBQ at 230am : Here we go again!

BBQ at 230am : Here we go again!

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

ARAF

20,229 posts

132 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
GruFFnuT said:
I don't get this thread! confused
Is there actually a BBQ or what!? Haha laugh
There has been, and probably will be again - but none planned at present.

StefanVXR8

3,442 posts

107 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
GruFFnuT said:
I don't get this thread! confused
Is there actually a BBQ or what!? Haha laugh
LOL, I'll explain it next time I see you. By the way were you guys around this morning? Other half saw an estate come down the road and turn around and back up the road again.

Stef

GruFFnuT

1,641 posts

104 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
StefanVXR8 said:
GruFFnuT said:
I don't get this thread! confused
Is there actually a BBQ or what!? Haha laugh
LOL, I'll explain it next time I see you. By the way were you guys around this morning? Other half saw an estate come down the road and turn around and back up the road again.

Stef
That was probably Jim stalking you again! I've had the joys of Pompey today...?

EmmaJ

4,494 posts

55 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
I'll be taking in half a lap of the M25 later from the M40 round to the M26, wave if you see me smile

007 VXR

64,137 posts

96 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all

Advertisement

Ferb

3,112 posts

119 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
the_ferret82 said:
richie slow said:
the_ferret82 said:
he is mad.... laugh should have told him if he is may way to stop by for a coffee
He had flames coming out of the tailpipes last night, and a very smiley Mrs Slow in the passenger seat. biggrin
hinehead tunnell then...
Only 3 times this afternoon earsthumbup
Need something to make me smile at the mo smile my head is not in a good place frown

lastmin8264

501 posts

59 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Nothing like these cars to help put a smile on faces.

snowwolf

11,350 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Just been on a 3 day electrical course, now I know why I am not an electrician !!!!!!! And have the joys of another 3 day course the day after we come back from Le mans!!!!! Oh what joy!!!! frown

mikep7771

806 posts

74 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Breaking news...... Just listed the car today...... grumpy


http://beta.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/...



...

StefanVXR8

3,442 posts

107 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
GruFFnuT said:
StefanVXR8 said:
GruFFnuT said:
I don't get this thread! confused
Is there actually a BBQ or what!? Haha laugh
LOL, I'll explain it next time I see you. By the way were you guys around this morning? Other half saw an estate come down the road and turn around and back up the road again.

Stef
That was probably Jim stalking you again! I've had the joys of Pompey today...?
Well I see from his spotted thread he had a busy day!

wink

Stef

dreamtoy

869 posts

82 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Hi all, anyone not draged at TR due to louder then 105 dba
Is mine loud?

IXLR8

2,023 posts

58 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Evening BBQers .... wavey

I'm getting ready for Night Shift frown
BUT i got my Euro millions ticket so fingers crossed.... money for MODS hehe

What you peeps up to tonight????
I bet nothing as exciting as my night thats for sure hehe

donk r8

2,750 posts

105 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
dreamtoy said:
Hi all, anyone not draged at TR due to louder then 105 dba
Is mine loud?


I'am sure you will be fine Rob, just feather the throttle a tad when being tested..................

ARAF

20,229 posts

132 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
007 VXR said:
Mmmmmmmm. That exhaust needs marshmallows! hehe

the_ferret82

25,600 posts

93 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
mikep7771 said:
Breaking news...... Just listed the car today...... grumpy


http://beta.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/...



...
sad news mike,

i think you will find the price is a bit rich compared to the current VXR8 prices.

007 VXR

64,137 posts

96 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
donk r8 said:
dreamtoy said:
Hi all, anyone not draged at TR due to louder then 105 dba
Is mine loud?
I'am sure you will be fine Rob, just feather the throttle a tad when being tested..................;)
laughrofl feather rofl the biglaughrofl throttle rofllaugh

ROB! rofllaugh


hehe

donk r8

2,750 posts

105 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all

I'am a very proud dad this evening, my eldest son has just passed his Royal Marines PRMC this week...........

007 VXR

64,137 posts

96 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
mikep7771 said:
Breaking news...... Just listed the car today...... grumpy


http://beta.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/...



...
? Why frown

paul450

7,768 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
wavey evening

got my hsv tax disc holder today woohoo, biggrin

the_ferret82

25,600 posts

93 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
007 VXR said:
donk r8 said:
dreamtoy said:
Hi all, anyone not draged at TR due to louder then 105 dba
Is mine loud?
I'am sure you will be fine Rob, just feather the throttle a tad when being tested..................;)
laughrofl feather rofl the biglaughrofl throttle rofllaugh

ROB! rofllaugh


hehe
get someone else to do it... wink
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED