PistonHeads.com Forum

BBQ at 230am : Here we go again!

BBQ at 230am : Here we go again!

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

007 VXR

64,107 posts

89 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all


coffee

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,143 posts

66 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
007 VXR said:


coffee
I like that ^^^^

Might need to save it for later use. hehe

ARAF

19,807 posts

125 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Saw this cartoon, read what you wrote last night Richie, and decided that the two go together well. hehe

richie slow said:
I'd like to do this but wifey has my bks in a vice at moment so I'm being as meek as possible wink

jameshsv

5,604 posts

62 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
ARAF said:
Saw this cartoon, read what you wrote last night Richie, and decided that the two go together well. hehe

richie slow said:
I'd like to do this but wifey has my bollox in a vice at moment so I'm being as meek as possible


laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

neiljohnson

11,240 posts

109 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
wavey

Advertisement

the_ferret82

25,595 posts

86 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Evening all, stuf on a train heading.home...

007 VXR

64,107 posts

89 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
drink

IXLR8

2,010 posts

51 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Morning to anyone that's awake coffee

wavey

007 VXR

64,107 posts

89 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
IXLR8 said:
Morning to anyone that's awake coffee

wavey
drink

IXLR8

2,010 posts

51 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
007 VXR said:
IXLR8 said:
Morning to anyone that's awake coffee

wavey
drink
Christ your still awake .... You stock taking ... borrowing drinkhehe

neiljohnson

11,240 posts

109 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
wavey

EmmaJ

4,492 posts

48 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Morning wavey

At least I'm being paid to be awake this early on a Saturday coffee

ARAF

19,807 posts

125 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
EmmaJ said:
Morning wavey

At least I'm being paid to be awake this early on a Saturday coffee
I'm not. I've had difficulty getting up all week, then for some reason decided that I'd had enough sleep at 6.

Still, #1 daughter is coming round today. Her car only just scraped an MOT, on brake balance, so I need to see what the matter is.

neiljohnson

11,240 posts

109 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
ARAF said:
I'm not. I've had difficulty getting up all week, then for some reason decided that I'd had enough sleep at 6.

Still, #1 daughter is coming round today. Her car only just scraped an MOT, on brake balance, so I need to see what the matter is.
What car?

007 VXR

64,107 posts

89 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
IXLR8 said:
Christ your still awake .... You stock taking ... borrowing drinkhehe
nono Quailty control biggrin

coffeecoffee

ARAF

19,807 posts

125 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
neiljohnson said:
ARAF said:
I'm not. I've had difficulty getting up all week, then for some reason decided that I'd had enough sleep at 6.

Still, #1 daughter is coming round today. Her car only just scraped an MOT, on brake balance, so I need to see what the matter is.
What car?
Suzuki Ignis. 2004 and about 30k on the clock. She's had it from new, and not looked after it.

neiljohnson

11,240 posts

109 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
ARAF said:
Suzuki Ignis. 2004 and about 30k on the clock. She's had it from new, and not looked after it.
Could be a seized slide quite common on suzukis but an easy fix & it often burns the pads out

ARAF

19,807 posts

125 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
neiljohnson said:
ARAF said:
Suzuki Ignis. 2004 and about 30k on the clock. She's had it from new, and not looked after it.
Could be a seized slide quite common on suzukis but an easy fix & it often burns the pads out
Thanks.
Sliders are fine (though dry) so I popped a bit of grease under the gaiters just to help.
I took the car out and it doesn't pull at all. They told Anne at the MOT that there was a 16% imbalance. I wonder if they were trying to get her to have the brakes 'serviced' for no reason... scratchchin

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,143 posts

66 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Just had the all important email from the lottery "News about your ticket!"












£4.40 weeping

neiljohnson

11,240 posts

109 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
ARAF said:
Thanks.
Sliders are fine (though dry) so I popped a bit of grease under the gaiters just to help.
I took the car out and it doesn't pull at all. They told Anne at the MOT that there was a 16% imbalance. I wonder if they were trying to get her to have the brakes 'serviced' for no reason... scratchchin
16% is feck all over 25% is a fail check the tyre pressures
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED