Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 498 499
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

richie slow

Original Poster:

6,754 posts

48 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Time for a new thread, you lot have killed the old one again rolleyes

neiljohnson

10,729 posts

91 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Works ok for me laugh

richie slow

Original Poster:

6,754 posts

48 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Morning Neil coffee

It will stop soon, 500 pages is the ph limit. Doesn't take long wink

neiljohnson

10,729 posts

91 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Just waiting for jez to see it hehe

lastmin8264

480 posts

34 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Morning,

New thread great opportunity for me to start chirping up in the legendary 'bbq saga'

John

Advertisement

richie slow

Original Poster:

6,754 posts

48 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
lastmin8264 said:
Morning,

New thread great opportunity for me to start chirping up in the legendary 'bbq saga'

John

Morning John wavey

007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
coffee Morning all smile

007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
lastmin8264 said:
Morning,

New thread great opportunity for me to start chirping up in the legendary 'bbq saga'

John
thumbup

007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
laugh Like the new name hehe

the_ferret82

25,547 posts

68 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
morning all wavey

007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Holy fly pussys batman!




007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Hoping to pop down to Brands today, see whats going on smile
coffee

lastmin8264

480 posts

34 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
I went to oulton on Wednesday to watch Ferrari trackday, it was like watching Porsche trackdays they hoon down the straights then almost come to a stop for the corners. Combined rwd and expensive cars I imagine.

My 10 month old lad loved it though



What's happening at Brands ?

007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
lastmin8264 said:
I went to oulton on Wednesday to watch Ferrari trackday, it was like watching Porsche trackdays they hoon down the straights then almost come to a stop for the corners. Combined rwd and expensive cars I imagine.

My 10 month old lad loved it though



What's happening at Brands ?
thumbup Great pic smile

DTM at Brands this weekend biggrin
Free practice today yes

007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
wavey



hehe

richie slow

Original Poster:

6,754 posts

48 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce

007 VXR

60,150 posts

71 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
richie slow said:
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce
roflrofl

richie slow

Original Poster:

6,754 posts

48 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
007 VXR said:
richie slow said:
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce
roflrofl
It's quiet now cloud9 I'm at work and he's gone out to terrorise the British public. Although I've just had a phone from him saying he's had a thumbup from the rozzers: at least that what he thought he saw. rofl

the_ferret82

25,547 posts

68 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
richie slow said:
007 VXR said:
richie slow said:
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce
roflrofl
It's quiet now cloud9 I'm at work and he's gone out to terrorise the British public. Although I've just had a phone from him saying he's had a thumbup from the rozzers: at least that what he thought he saw. rofl
he is mad.... laugh should have told him if he is may way to stop by for a coffee

richie slow

Original Poster:

6,754 posts

48 months

[news] 
Friday 18th May 2012 quote quote all
the_ferret82 said:
he is mad.... laugh should have told him if he is may way to stop by for a coffee
He had flames coming out of the tailpipes last night, and a very smiley Mrs Slow in the passenger seat. biggrin
2 3 ... 498 499
TOPIC CLOSED