PistonHeads.com Forum

2 more sags on the market

2 more sags on the market

Author
Discussion

clive f

Original Poster:

7,210 posts

142 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
just browsing through the classifieds ( had a tip off from matt)hehe and see that str8six have 2 sags up for sale, a very nice cascade indigo sag and a blue one.
I always wondered where the 3rd cascade indigo sag was, as I have one sat in my garage, redspike the other, and now the 3rd has resurfaced, wonder how long it will be before it is snapped up??

S6 ROR

1,467 posts

174 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Can only see the blue one in the classifieds. Where's the cascade one?
How's the 3000m comming along?

RFC1

875 posts

106 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
You see it on the original style classifieds. I actually want one..smash

Edited by RFC1 on Friday 28th September 20:17

Hollowpockets

5,878 posts

125 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
They are both stunning, Never seen a lazer blue Sag and love it!


RFC1

875 posts

106 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Hollowpockets said:
They are both stunning, Never seen a lazer blue Sag and love it!
Hmm, me too. can i buy it though? Probably, but can i justify it? Probably not..

Sandy
Advertisement

Hollowpockets

5,878 posts

125 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
RFC1 said:
Hmm, me too. can i buy it though? Probably, but can i justify it? Probably not..

Sandy
Wish it was available when I bought mine, buy it! The fact that they are so rare and appreciating is enough justification, they are so great to drive too, do it! smile

RFC1

875 posts

106 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Hollowpockets said:
Wish it was available when I bought mine, buy it! The fact that they are so rare and appreciating is enough justification, they are so great to drive too, do it! smile
Wife doesnt want the kids eating aldi porridge for the next 5 years . For breakfast lunch and dinner. Me ? i would live on asda 7p pasta forever to have that car. Who knows.

Sandy

UFO MATT

478 posts

101 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
clive f said:
just browsing through the classifieds ( had a tip off from matt)hehe and see that str8six have 2 sags up for sale, a very nice cascade indigo sag and a blue one.
I always wondered where the 3rd cascade indigo sag was, as I have one sat in my garage, redspike the other, and now the 3rd has resurfaced, wonder how long it will be before it is snapped up??
I also wondered where the third indigo had gone, looks very nice indeed. All five cascades are accounted for :-)

alex_gray255

5,555 posts

114 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Hmm, must admit the colour combination, especially the interior does not really do it for me...

NeilC73

79 posts

52 months

Friday 28th September 2012
quotequote all
Haha loving the Racing Green v STR8 SIX banter too,

CAN ONLY BE DISCRIBE AS LIKE NEW v CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS BETTER THAN NEW

UFO MATT

478 posts

101 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
alex_gray255 said:
Hmm, must admit the colour combination, especially the interior does not really do it for me...
Very true, I think we all have better interiors :-) but still very nice.

neilus

856 posts

191 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
RFC1 said:
Wife doesnt want the kids eating aldi porridge for the next 5 years . For breakfast lunch and dinner. Me ? i would live on asda 7p pasta forever to have that car. Who knows.

Sandy
Ha ha, I remember seeing a programme years ago about car nuts and there was nurse who lived on jacket spuds and beans so she could afford a Dodge Viper.

steveT350C

4,523 posts

70 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
keep an eye on Str8six. They will soon be offering a one off TVR Vulcan. From what I was shown, a Tuscan shaped, LS7 powered car Smolenski had that is being treated to a bespoke interior with the old TVR logos

TVR_owner

3,349 posts

100 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
RFC1 said:
Wife doesnt want the kids eating aldi porridge for the next 5 years . For breakfast lunch and dinner. Me ? i would live on asda 7p pasta forever to have that car. Who knows.

Sandy
7p Pasta........luxury smile

DonkeyApple

23,415 posts

78 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
steveT350C said:
keep an eye on Str8six. They will soon be offering a one off TVR Vulcan. From what I was shown, a Tuscan shaped, LS7 powered car Smolenski had that is being treated to a bespoke interior with the old TVR logos
That wasn't that god awful, we's flange of a chaved mess that made Mansory look classy?

Targarama

13,779 posts

192 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Str8six has a brand new Tuscan 2 Convertible for sale at £56k, looks great value against these Sagaris.

blackiepaul

1,961 posts

103 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
Targarama said:
Str8six has a brand new Tuscan 2 Convertible for sale at £56k, looks great value against these Sagaris.
Not as soon as the Tuscan is registered and has some miles on it

steveT350C

4,523 posts

70 months

Saturday 29th September 2012
quotequote all
DonkeyApple said:
steveT350C said:
keep an eye on Str8six. They will soon be offering a one off TVR Vulcan. From what I was shown, a Tuscan shaped, LS7 powered car Smolenski had that is being treated to a bespoke interior with the old TVR logos
That wasn't that god awful, we's flange of a chaved mess that made Mansory look classy?
I have seen the photos of the car before the current work being done started, was a maroon colour with similar maroon, almost pink interior. It's going to be some sort of Spectraflair black with a custom Ferrari style beige interior. The seats did look good.

LukeSi

5,387 posts

70 months

Sunday 30th September 2012
quotequote all
Both nice but £60k for the blue one eek. At this rate I'll never have a Sag.
Quite like the purple one which is for sale with a synergy livery.

robsco

6,081 posts

85 months

Sunday 30th September 2012
quotequote all
Wow, £60k. The prices are rocketing skywards and fast. Let's hope our other models follow suit.