Changing the front indicator bulb on a T350c/t:
It yours has stopped working and you think it will talk 5 mins - think again.
It can be seen with the bonnet up but access is too restricted.
You need to allow about 1 hour for this and this is how to do it :
1) remove front wheel (loosen nuts before jacking)
2) remove top access panel in front of the wheel - this is secured by 8 stainless screws - 3 top, 3 bottom and 2 in the middle.. you will need to remove the black mastic to find them but you will find them at the corners and middle of the panel.
3) prise out middle access panel
You now can see the indicator unit
4) remove rubber boot from indicator and pull off wires - put on ignition and indicator and check voltage - I had about 8 volts .. but anything over zero indicates that you don't have a cabeling problem.
5) Remove indicator bulb unit - this is not easy as access is tight
essentially it's in two parts i) front part glued to plastic light unit and ii) rear part attached to front part by a slotted grove bayonet. Remove the rear part from front - if possible
6) It highly likely you will drop this or find it easier to remove from the middle access panel - now remove the bulb. I user a continueity tester to chech the bulb is blown (no continueity)
7) Replace bulb - with an 'ORANGE' indicator bulb.. I was miffed as I had a white one .. but luckily my neighbour had a spare orange one
Put it all back together and check it works..
8) don't forget to re-seal access panels with Silkolene mastic
.. oops almost forgot - put the wheel back on.. don't want to see anyone driving around in a T350 like Kimi Reikonen drives his Maclaren