Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 20 21
23 24 ... 31 32
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Molly GT

Original Poster:

1,898 posts

37 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th October 2012 quote quote all
Jockman said:
woohoo

Pinched an old Go 740 from a Driver and gave him my useless new Via......downloaded the Map no problemo.....eventually located it on the device and Bob's your uncle smile
Oh no - that's more than we've managed! OMG - does that mean we have to follow Jockman?!?

Jockman

9,270 posts

43 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th October 2012 quote quote all
Molly GT said:
Oh no - that's more than we've managed! OMG - does that mean we have to follow Jockman?!?
I can feel the love yes

Molly, only people in reverse follow me smile

AMDBSNick

3,652 posts

45 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th October 2012 quote quote all
Bincenzo said:
I'm getting a little concerned about my name being used in conjunction with laybys and initiation. Is this some sort of 'dogging' affair? And Nick, you appear to be going solo, so I'm definitely not making an appearance at this do, I know what you're like! Well, at least that what Cockernee tells me......AND, what qualifies me as a bd? wink
The time has come where we need to meet for a beer in The Merchants. At that time we can discuss your SD&P transport and then your business transport. bd biggrin

gpb1

380 posts

27 months

[news] 
Friday 12th October 2012 quote quote all
Bugger - had to cancel. Families, who'd have 'em?

B4rnst4ble

407 posts

32 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
One week and counting , do you guys want me to organise some afternoon tea at our last destination ??? Probably be about 2.30 -3pm I know yeti likes to eat at every opportunity !! Cheers mike
Advertisement

Tony V12V

2,007 posts

35 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
A post run cuppa and cake sounds just the ticket Mike. It was a good way to round off the day on Molly and Rob's run.
I'm sure Jockman will be along to confirm that cake is a requirement rolleyes

Jockman

9,270 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
CAKE IS A REQUIREMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony V12V

2,007 posts

35 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
Jockman said:
CAKE IS A REQUIREMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes

yeti

10,115 posts

158 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
B4rnst4ble said:
Probably be about 2.30 -3pm I know yeti likes to eat at every opportunity !! Cheers mike
Afternoon tea - or burgers are also fine smile

Jockman

9,270 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
BURGERS ARE ALSO FINE !!!!!!!!!!!

johng39

2,687 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
Tony V12V said:
Jockman said:
CAKE IS A REQUIREMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes
Tony, make sure that you do not get caught out though. Remember free cake is a requirement of jockers yes

Jockman

9,270 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
johng39 said:
Tony, make sure that you do not get caught out though. Remember free cake is a requirement of jockers yes
I also owe Retman a round of drinks.......Oh and le Yeti whistle

johng39

2,687 posts

43 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
Jockman said:
johng39 said:
Tony, make sure that you do not get caught out though. Remember free cake is a requirement of jockers yes
I also owe Retman a round of drinks.......Oh and le Yeti whistle
Quelle surprise....

Bincenzo

1,514 posts

62 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
AMDBSNick said:
Bincenzo said:
I'm getting a little concerned about my name being used in conjunction with laybys and initiation. Is this some sort of 'dogging' affair? And Nick, you appear to be going solo, so I'm definitely not making an appearance at this do, I know what you're like! Well, at least that what Cockernee tells me......AND, what qualifies me as a bd? wink
The time has come where we need to meet for a beer in The Merchants. At that time we can discuss your SD&P transport and then your business transport. bd biggrin
The beer has been drunk, the discussion had.....I now have 2 questions;
Have I been downgraded to git, and I have a vague idea as to where the secret layby is, can I say where?

Tony V12V

2,007 posts

35 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
Bincenzo said:
The beer has been drunk, the discussion had.....I now have 2 questions;
Have I been downgraded to git, and I have a vague idea as to where the secret layby is, can I say where?
nono

AMDBSNick

3,652 posts

45 months

[news] 
Sunday 14th October 2012 quote quote all
Bincenzo said:
The beer has been drunk, the discussion had.....I now have 2 questions;
Have I been downgraded to git, and I have a vague idea as to where the secret layby is, can I say where?
You is indeed a very lucky git yes I have a feeling you are going to be a top Astonaut. You just need to get Mrs Lucky Git on side so she understands what this mad place is all about. Oh and next time we will have a couple beer As for the lay by you need to wait for your invite. Them's the rules cop

897sma

1,299 posts

27 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
AMDBSNick said:
Bincenzo said:
The beer has been drunk, the discussion had.....I now have 2 questions;
Have I been downgraded to git, and I have a vague idea as to where the secret layby is, can I say where?
You is indeed a very lucky git yes I have a feeling you are going to be a top Astonaut. You just need to get Mrs Lucky Git on side so she understands what this mad place is all about. Oh and next time we will have a couple beer As for the lay by you need to wait for your invite. Them's the rules cop
Shouldn't you two move this conversation on to the match.com thread? wink

Molly GT

Original Poster:

1,898 posts

37 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
B4rnst4ble said:
One week and counting , do you guys want me to organise some afternoon tea at our last destination ??? Probably be about 2.30 -3pm I know yeti likes to eat at every opportunity !! Cheers mike
yesthumbup

Retman

751 posts

41 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
B4rnst4ble said:
One week and counting , do you guys want me to organise some afternoon tea at our last destination ??? Probably be about 2.30 -3pm I know yeti likes to eat at every opportunity !! Cheers mike
Will there be cream scones?

yeti

10,115 posts

158 months

[news] 
Monday 15th October 2012 quote quote all
Retman said:
Will there be cream scones?
CREAM FIRST, THEN JAM!!!

We are not savages lick
1 2 ... 20 21
23 24 ... 31 32
Reply to Topic