Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Lunablack

Original Poster:

3,473 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
Just finished loading the van..... Saved a bottle of beer just for you Georgebeerdrink




George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
woohoo See you on Monday then beer

mikey k

9,249 posts

101 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
That's the way to do it!

burntout

1,133 posts

39 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all



I have just spooted a massive problem with your fridge!!!

Not nearly enough beer hehe

Lunablack

Original Poster:

3,473 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
mikey k said:
That's the way to do it!
Damn right..smile

In the past I've always looked at the folk in the vans, and thought "you lucky buggers"... Make a brew when you want, have a snack, even have a shower to freshen up....

Well now it's my turnhehe colour TV.... 3 quarter bed all made up, full oven, fridge freezer, microwave, full en suitehehe Honda generator for 240v.... It's better than the Ritz...rofl




Advertisement

George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
burntout said:
I have just spooted a massive problem with your fridge!!!

Not nearly enough beer hehe
Sorry Luna, but he's right you know! Need to get your priorities right! biggrin

Lunablack

Original Poster:

3,473 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
burntout said:
I have just spooted a massive problem with your fridge!!!

Not nearly enough beer hehe
The thing is mate..... I don't drinknono..... It doesn't agree with some of my medsfrown..

But.....on the bright side..... There's fillet steak, jacket tatas.... Stir fry chicken, sweet n sour pork Prawn salad.... Oak smoked Ham, top side of beef, garlic mushrooms, eggs, bacon, fruit salads, Danish pastries, trifle, Brie, Harlech cheddar with horse radish, double gloucester, Shropshire blue, water biscuits, marsh mallows, worthers originals.... And some other stuff I've forgotten about...lick

Now that should see me through Saturday, but god knows what I'll do for Sunday and Mondayhehehehe


George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
So who are you backing then? I'm supporting Nori Haga, Josh Brookes and Shakey Byrne smile

Lunablack

Original Poster:

3,473 posts

47 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
Always like to see Josh doing well..... But this time I'm really going to shout for Stuart.smile .. After what that lads been through, he deserves a result...

I've seen Nori at Oulton before... He's quite exciting... In fact I was there when this happened right in front of meyikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeKATCZvweE&fea...



Edited by Lunablack on Thursday 3rd May 21:50

George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Thursday 3rd May 2012 quote quote all
Lunablack said:
Always like to see Josh doing well..... But this time I'm really going to shout for Stuart.smile .. After what that lads been through, he deserves a result...

I've seen Nori at Oulton before... He's quite exciting... In fact I was there when this happened right in front of meyikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeKATCZvweE&fea...



Edited by Lunablack on Thursday 3rd May 21:50
Yep was a bad crash he had at the NW200, very, very lucky.

I remember watching that Nori Haga thing driving through the fire, seems ages ago now! smile

George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Monday 7th May 2012 quote quote all
Where were you parked today? I spent 45 mins wandering around all the motorhomes looking for a Rossi/Simoncelli stickers on the back!! Couldn't find you, it was like the Blair Witch Project in there, just kept on going round in circles hehe

Lunablack

Original Poster:

3,473 posts

47 months

[news] 
Monday 7th May 2012 quote quote all
I removed the stickers....hehehehe












Not really.... But I did think you'd struggle... They were crammed in pretty tight.. But I was parked right next to Alistair Seeleysmile

George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th May 2012 quote quote all
Lunablack said:
I removed the stickers....hehehehe












Not really.... But I did think you'd struggle... They were crammed in pretty tight.. But I was parked right next to Alistair Seeleysmile
I saw one that I thought could be yours as the numberplate started with the same 3 letters as your Aston one. But no stickers were on it frown That was just up from the podium, where abouts where you in relation to that? smile

Lunablack

Original Poster:

3,473 posts

47 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th May 2012 quote quote all
I was in the lodge corner area.... To be honest George you'd have struggled to get in... They had security on the gate, and we're checking passes....

I believe they've really clamped down due to the number of thefts....the lads behind me had loads of stuff nicked last yearfrown

Oulton ain't that far from Liverpool and Manchester.... And lots of folk in white vans with very little interest in racing, have ensured a step up in security..




What about Walker then....cool the old doghehe

George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th May 2012 quote quote all
Lunablack said:
I was in the lodge corner area.... To be honest George you'd have struggled to get in... They had security on the gate, and we're checking passes....

I believe they've really clamped down due to the number of thefts....the lads behind me had loads of stuff nicked last yearfrown

Oulton ain't that far from Liverpool and Manchester.... And lots of folk in white vans with very little interest in racing, have ensured a step up in security..




What about Walker then....cool the old doghehe
ranting I hate theiving bds. At least security was up smile

Was impressed with Walker, but what about Nori Haga in race 1! woohoo

I was impressed with Ben Wilson in the supersport 600 race too smile

stourbridges2tvr

387 posts

95 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th May 2012 quote quote all
Thought this was about the gorgeous pristine, red v8 vantage i saw around the paddock!Such a nice motor!

Competitors camping huh? Aston owner? you are guy martin AICMFP!

Neil1300R

4,029 posts

63 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th May 2012 quote quote all
Lunablack said:
What about Walker then....cool the old doghehe
Was watching from the comfort of my armchair, due to the deluge of drought going on outside.
Couldn't see all of Stalkers last couple of laps as I had something in my eye wink
Wonder if he partied last night like the old days as well!

Lunablack

Original Poster:

3,473 posts

47 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th May 2012 quote quote all
stourbridges2tvr said:
Thought this was about the gorgeous pristine, red v8 vantage i saw around the paddock!Such a nice motor!

Competitors camping huh? Aston owner? you are guy martin AICMFP!
Nah.... He's not as quick as me..... Although I did buy a "Wanted for furious speeding" GM T shirt.... Very funny, got a dity on the back about punishment being 6 whacks from the birch across his bare buttockshehehehe

Anyway a few random pics from the weekend



This is Asher Durham... Just turned 13 and up from mini Moto...


Josh getting it on


Alex Lowes getting low


Josh with the fans.... He was brilliant, he stayed for anyone who wanted a photo or an autograph... Loads of kids having their photos taken with him...


Same with Stuart... He looked a bit tired though... I'm sure he's not 100% yet after his massive injuriesfrown


Josh again, suspension fully bottomed out


And this chap Nitro Nori....cool



George H

12,420 posts

49 months

[news] 
Tuesday 8th May 2012 quote quote all
Much better photos than mine! I forgot my camera and had to make do with an iPhone, the bikes are tiny little dots in the distance hehe

stourbridges2tvr

387 posts

95 months

[news] 
Wednesday 9th May 2012 quote quote all
That breakfast looks good - are you going to Snett? ill be knocking on the door!
2
Reply to Topic