Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 5 6
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

johng39

2,632 posts

40 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
v8woollie said:
Maybe you could regale us with stories of Spa smile You have been to Spa, haven't you?
I am glad you reminded me, I had forgotten to mention it.

Oh and after Mr T called me a bd for getting a vanquish drive next Tuesday, he is on Wednesday.......

Bincenzo

1,454 posts

59 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
johng39 said:
I am glad you reminded me, I had forgotten to mention it.

Oh and after Mr T called me a bd for getting a vanquish drive next Tuesday, he is on Wednesday.......
No way! Good job I had my preview a few weeks back....
And you two need to stop flirting!

George H

12,047 posts

44 months

[news] 
Wednesday 10th October 2012 quote quote all
johng39 said:
I am glad you reminded me, I had forgotten to mention it.

Oh and after Mr T called me a bd for getting a vanquish drive next Tuesday, he is on Wednesday.......
Does that mean if I call you a bd I can get a drive in one? biggrin

AMDBSNick

3,448 posts

42 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th October 2012 quote quote all
Bincenzo said:
No way! Good job I had my preview a few weeks back....
And you two need to stop flirting!

johng39

2,632 posts

40 months

[news] 
Thursday 11th October 2012 quote quote all
AMDBSNick said:
Bincenzo said:
No way! Good job I had my preview a few weeks back....
And you two need to stop flirting!
more like
Advertisement
1 2 ... 5 6
Reply to Topic