Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 48 49
51 52 ... 92 93
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

v8woollie

3,890 posts

25 months

[news] 
Saturday 16th June 2012 quote quote all
Just playing with a new camera.






pschlute

66 posts

39 months

[news] 
Sunday 17th June 2012 quote quote all
Very nice... both the car and the photography.

v8woollie

3,890 posts

25 months

[news] 
Sunday 17th June 2012 quote quote all
pschlute said:
Very nice... both the car and the photography.
Thank you smile

RIB27

522 posts

28 months

[news] 
Wednesday 20th June 2012 quote quote all


The new pedestrianised bit outside Southampton Guildhall - potentially a good photo spot at the right time and with the right tools! Unfortunately all I had was an iPhone smile

Norman75

4 posts

22 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all


















Edited by Norman75 on Wednesday 27th June 01:24

Advertisement

Shmee

5,982 posts

93 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Car looks good but something's gone wrong with the pictures tongue out

v8woollie

3,890 posts

25 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Like the yellow calipers. Don;t see them so much on the AMs. Nice set of pictures.

v8woollie

3,890 posts

25 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
RIB27 said:


The new pedestrianised bit outside Southampton Guildhall - potentially a good photo spot at the right time and with the right tools! Unfortunately all I had was an iPhone smile
That's great for an iPhone shot. Lovely roadster too smile

mikey k

8,679 posts

96 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
v8woollie said:
Like the yellow calipers. Don;t see them so much on the AMs. Nice set of pictures.
I suspect they have been done afterwards as the handbrake calipers are done and they are black from the factory.

George H

12,051 posts

44 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Shmee said:
Car looks good but something's gone wrong with the pictures tongue out
God I hate instagram!!! Nice car though, bar the wheels. I like the yellow calipers smile

BingoBob

1,080 posts

27 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
I'm sure it's a lovely car, but those "effects" make it very difficult to tell.

Norman75

4 posts

22 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all













Norman75

4 posts

22 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
mikey k said:
I suspect they have been done afterwards as the handbrake calipers are done and they are black from the factory.
They were yellow from factory but the handbrake calipers were effectively done afterwards.

mikey k

8,679 posts

96 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Norman75 said:
mikey k said:
I suspect they have been done afterwards as the handbrake calipers are done and they are black from the factory.
They were yellow from factory but the handbrake calipers were effectively done afterwards.
I guessed so
I like the yellow stitching works well.

BingoBob

1,080 posts

27 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Looks great. The yellow stitching works really well.

Have the wheels been painted? Or did AM offer them this way?

Norman75

4 posts

22 months

[news] 
Friday 29th June 2012 quote quote all
BingoBob said:
Looks great. The yellow stitching works really well.

Have the wheels been painted? Or did AM offer them this way?
thank you. No they diddnt come like that from AM.

jamesc12

275 posts

83 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th June 2012 quote quote all
Technically not a photo but check out this video! Stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGtuc3E8V0

t1blk

749 posts

60 months

[news] 
Saturday 30th June 2012 quote quote all
jamesc12 said:
Technically not a photo but check out this video! Stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGtuc3E8V0
I just love that thumbup

ds2000

672 posts

72 months

[news] 
Tuesday 3rd July 2012 quote quote all
Likewise, had to post that to the olde facebook wall to share with more people. Great advert!

F1 NDW

934 posts

26 months

[news] 
Tuesday 3rd July 2012 quote quote all
jamesc12 said:
Technically not a photo but check out this video! Stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGtuc3E8V0
Brilliant!!
1 2 ... 48 49
51 52 ... 92 93
Reply to Topic