PistonHeads.com Forum

Show Me Your BMW!!!!!!!!!

Show Me Your BMW!!!!!!!!!

Author
Discussion

hwajones

430 posts

83 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
My first...
325Ci, Love it!


BalhamBadger

1,110 posts

75 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
hwajones said:
My first...
325Ci, Love it!

Splendid! Congratulations - first car, or first BMW?

hwajones

430 posts

83 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
First BMW, not the last!

caraddict

1,045 posts

46 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
Love those facelifted E46 coupes, excellent design.

Luca Brasi

863 posts

76 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
hwajones said:
My first...
325Ci, Love it!

I always found the E46 Sport sedans were better looking but these Coupes still look really nice, less dated than an pre LCI E92 imo.

Advertisement

bertie

7,033 posts

186 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
Luca Brasi said:
I always found the E46 Sport sedans were better looking but these Coupes still look really nice, less dated than an pre LCI E92 imo.
And for those of us that aren't fluent in BMW speak, what is pre LCI?

BalhamBadger

1,110 posts

75 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
bertie said:
And for those of us that aren't fluent in BMW speak, what is pre LCI?
Pre-Facelift (means life cycle impulse..).

bertie

7,033 posts

186 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
BalhamBadger said:
bertie said:
And for those of us that aren't fluent in BMW speak, what is pre LCI?
Pre-Facelift (means life cycle impulse..).
You HAVE to be joking me!

BalhamBadger

1,110 posts

75 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
bertie said:
You HAVE to be joking me!
It is rather wky.

sparks_E39

8,663 posts

115 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
hwajones said:
My first...
325Ci, Love it!

Nice thumbup

Max M4X WW

3,302 posts

84 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
Fox- said:
Don't be so hard on resale silver, its not that bad!

It is, Worst colour for an E39 IMHO!

sparks_E39

8,663 posts

115 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Max M4X WW said:
It is, Worst colour for an E39 IMHO!
No way! Oxford Green is my personal favourite but silver is awesome.

turbo-ww

1,694 posts

118 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
PaulFr said:
gaz1234 said:
no, i bet he drives like a gay
... not sure if that's fast or slow tbh as I am not up to speed on my bigotry these days. Should have a poll ...
biglaugh

Max M4X WW

3,302 posts

84 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
sparks_E39 said:
Max M4X WW said:
It is, Worst colour for an E39 IMHO!
No way! Oxford Green is my personal favourite but silver is awesome.
I just think they look better in darker colours and silver is the lightest (bar white) and mine is silver!

Skipraider

48 posts

67 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Picked this up the other week, E63 BMW 650i in Sapphire Black. Originally i was looking for a manual, but ended up getting an auto which i'm actually really liking!









I would prefer it to be a bit lower, such as:


Max M4X WW

3,302 posts

84 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Very nice, but that's a lot lower!

Interested to see if you get bored of the auto, I did!

Fox-

12,107 posts

148 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Absolutely lovely - don't lower it. It's set up for the perfect blend between handling and wafty-comfort. Don't spoil it, the guys who designed it know best tongue out

gaz1234

5,233 posts

121 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Fox- said:
Absolutely lovely - don't lower it. It's set up for the perfect blend between handling and wafty-comfort. Don't spoil it, the guys who designed it know best tongue out
listen to the man

hwajones

430 posts

83 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
That 650 is beautiful!
I agree, leave standard...

Salom

230 posts

78 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
gaz1234 said:
Fox- said:
Absolutely lovely - don't lower it. It's set up for the perfect blend between handling and wafty-comfort. Don't spoil it, the guys who designed it know best tongue out
listen to the man
I'd lower it with this kit:
http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php...

cool